Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,648 members, 7,898,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. (1084 Views)

Saphhiere Weds Mosdii / I Am Being Threatened Because Of Mosdii / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by QueenEowyn(f): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kudos to the mods that brought sanity to romanceland and NL in general.

There are some other monikers that needs to be banned too, gradually we will achieve that.

The Future Is Female

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Kriss216: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
QueenEowyn:

There are some other monikers that needs to be banned too, gradually we will achieve that.

The Future Is Female
You girls keep proving mosdii right in his crusade.

10 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by QueenEowyn(f): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kriss216:
You girls keep proving mosdii right in his crusade.

your ban is next

4 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Kriss216: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
QueenEowyn:

your ban is next
Mention me with your main
Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by BigBellyBurst(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
The future isn't female you psycho.

The future is for everyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by QueenEowyn(f): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Mention me with your main
This is my main

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by heendrix(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
QueenEowyn:

The Future Is Female

Nothing is Future bout Females except uselessness and Matter (Having weight and just occupying space only)

4 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Kriss216: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
QueenEowyn:

This is my main
Bye then.

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless all of them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by 0neMillionBoys: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless!!! All of them!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by JONSYN7154: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
QueenEowyn:

The Future Is Female
Now I know why mosdii keep making those comments.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by JONSYN7154: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

Nothing is Future bout Females except uselessness and Matter (Having weight and just occupying space only)
grin grin grin
Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by skywalker240(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
QueenEowyn:

The Future Is Female
the future is vagina?
Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless...All of them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Qatar2022: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
QueenEowyn:

The Future Is Female
He's coming back to torment you
Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by skywalker240(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Nigerian girls are useless all of them
nigerian girls are useless all of em cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Regex: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless... All of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by fati2001(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

like ur mom after giving birth to you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by heendrix(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
fati2001:

like ur mom after giving birth to you.

Worse comes to Worse my mom would always be tha Super woman everyone would crave for

But for you and urs, I need not talk much cuz I can see this is Genetical and I know where ya got it from. Girlll ya got it from Yo mama like ur momma passed it to you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by fati2001(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

Worse comes to Worse my mom would always be tha Super woman everyone would crave for

But for you and urs, I need not talk much cuz I can see this is Genetical and I know where ya got it from. Girlll ya got it from Yo mama like ur momma passed it to you cheesy

with the help of ur mom..

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by dollytino4real(f): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
how will u just want somebody to be banned for dis faceless platform, it is wickedness

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by fati2001(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
heendrix:

keep shut, if your mom was the best Super woman everyone crave for you wouldn't have the guts to say such things about (female )

heendrix:

1 Like

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Silentgroper(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless... All of them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Sarcastic101: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Op just be smoking weed this evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by psyco: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:

with the help of ur mom..
[/s]
Re: There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless... All of them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

# / Have You Ever Been In An Emotionally Abusive Relationship Before? / Happy Birthday VIZKIZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.