Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja (9276 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Senate Moves To Scrap Post-UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by coronavirus19: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2021
laiperi:
Will this institution train community health officers (physician assistants), medical technologists, virologists and bacteriologists to the Phd level

Or MBBS taking foreign exam to japa.
My thoughts exactly. I am a medical student but honestly I am leaving this country once I am done. These are the same set of people that haven’t finished paying the lecturers and schools that are on ground, they wanna add more. Why not start first with a steady pay and better facilities in those u have already
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by adeniran22890: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2021
:Senate should also remember that SE is also part of Nigeria too My sister, is this a country ?
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Creating more universities when you can't even maintain and revitalize the ones you have. Just go the UNN and see the magnitude of dilapidated buildings there.

This nonsense must stop. Let's make what we have of standard first before expanding.
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Umunze1stSon(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
post=99587407:
Anything and Everything to move our darling country forward is all we are after.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by mikeblinkz(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2021
at least make enjoy small
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by abdsamad(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2021
I pity those saying this is a "good" development.
What exactly is the point of training more doctors only for them to be offered 150k salary for 24/7 work when they can choose their hours in the uk and earn upwards of 800k.

We're already training doctors at low cost in federal universities but we're chasing them away faster than you can say Mbbs.

Sense... we'll not have
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Yankee101: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2021
..as far back as 1929, an International Hospital was established in Garkida, Adamawa State by the Church of the Brethren Mission (USA) for treatment of leprosy and other illnesses.

The lawmaker, however, lamented that 92 years after, “this noble work of providing tertiary health care at the reach of the common man was neglected and allowed to decay in vigor and extent, thereby became weak and inconsequentia

This is were Kwara state is heading
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Alhajiemeritus: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Auntyada89:
Senate should also remember that SE is also part of Nigeria too undecided
As you can see, it's the senators from the Northern region sponsoring the bills, tell senators from your region to sponsor bills too.
This isn't about the Senate remembering anything, it's about those who you voted to represent you from the East.
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by NairalandDoctor(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Auntyada89:
is your representative not there? Let him push and rise motion that will bring development to your region
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Mummyfour(f): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Vey good idea.

Las las mummyfour go get school to go after 15 years of writing JAMB
oga' you are childish. Keep trolling me on every thread.
If you stop, shame on you.
It is not difficult to see jobless people.
Continue ooo, no stop.
If you run out of data, let me know.
Too many children running amok with their parents phones
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Auntyada89:

SE is too far from Nigeria.
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by IYANGBALI: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
oga' you are childish. Keep trolling me on every thread.
If you stop, shame on you.
It is not difficult to see jobless people.
Continue ooo, no stop.
If you run out of data, let me know.
Too many children running amok with their parents phones
e pain am. So much that she wroted an epistle because of it tongue tongue
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by cardoso514: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Enough of proliferation
Equip and recruit qualified personnel!
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Simplythebest: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Why Northern senators are busy sponsoring bills that will develop their region and bring federal presence the southern senators are busy sleeping. One day they will wake up and find out that is already too late for them
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by 8BowlofFlour: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2021
This should not be in Abuja but maybe Lagos or south Western States. Why must everything be in the North
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Mummyfour(f): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2021
IYANGBALI:
e pain am. So much that she wroted an epistle because of it tongue tongue
if you stop trolling me, You will die a shameless death.
You are a curse to your generation
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by IYANGBALI: 9:25am On Mar 04, 2021
Mummyfour:
if you stop trolling me, You will die a shameless death.
You are a curse to your generation
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Senate Moves To Create University Of Health And Medical Sciences In Suleja by Ebenstar: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Auntyada89:
Hold your senators responsible because most of these bills are sponsored by each senator and at the end of the day when establish it will be situated where the senator proposed the bill

(1) (2) (Reply)

College Teacher Allegedly Dismissed For Having A Big Butt (watch Video) / Kogi State University. Anyigba. / Describe Your Mathematics Teacher In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.