Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

D W Arerben Has Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / D W Arerben Has Crashed (1009 Views)

Thomdock Investment Has Crashed / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D W Arerben Has Crashed by totosucker(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
D W Arerben is a financial company that deals in Forex trading, they have branches in Asaba, Port Harcourt etc. You turn your money over to them and they pay you ROI. I went to there office today in Asaba and discovered that it was locked with investors who invested millions of there hard earned money standing outside.
This is wickedness. Please be careful of all these companies springing up every day and asking you to turn your hard earned money to them with the promise of 30percent, 50 percent return on your investment.
One elderly woman i met there today, was crying that the money she lost is for her House rent and children School fees. I felt for her. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: D W Arerben Has Crashed by showafrica(m): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2021
All ponzi schemes is bound to crash, do all investments thing with ponzi mentality thats all.
Re: D W Arerben Has Crashed by Wickedfacts: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2021
totosucker:
D W Arerben is a financial company that deals in Forex trading, they have branches in Asaba, Port Harcourt etc. You turn your money over to them and they pay you ROI. I went to there office today in Asaba and discovered that it was locked with investors who invested millions of there hard earned money standing outside.
This is wickedness. Please be careful of all these companies springing up every day and asking you to turn your hard earned money to them with the promise of 30percent, 50 percent return on your investment.
One elderly woman i met there today, was crying that the money she lost is for her House rent and children School fees. I felt for her. Be warned.

We warned you people but we were called naysayers. I don't have pity for stubborn fools.

(1) (Reply)

It's Legit, I Will Pay Upto 100k If U Have A Sterling Bank Buisness Acct. / Is Afroil Still Listed On The Stock Market / Why Are Our Telecos Not Going Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.