Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Please Advise A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise A Friend (1374 Views)

Please, Advise A Single 30 Years Old Virgin / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise A Friend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
A friend said I should help her post this here, she needs your advice over this matter bothering her, see the messages below.

Good evening Nairalander, please something has been really bothering me..

I have a boyfriend who will be 31 this year and a plumber, he is hardworking though just that favour hasn't really found him, he loves me so much and is ready to marry me if it was possible.

He treats me the way I want to be treated but he isn't educated as he stopped in JSS 3 due to situation of things.. He is also not financially bouyant yet to even settle down as he is the first born....

My problem now is that the feelings I had for him is going down gradually and I don't know why, he is not completely what I want in a man but he treats me well.

My friends advised me to break up with him as it might be holding me from getting married, I will be 26 this year...

My question is, does still dating him blocks my chances of getting married? I just don't want to hurt his feelings but he doesn't have everything I seek in a man...

Guys please do you think I can still find his type that cares and also comfortable at same time? Many men that comes my way mostly wants sex first and that is not my style...

Note: some years ago, a friend told me that he had a dream, that he is my destined husband, which I later started liking him but now the feelings is diminishing again...

Please guys advise me as this bothers me alot. Thank you guys.
Re: Please Advise A Friend by HopeVictor(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Since he doesn't have everything you need in a man the best thing is to leave him na..another woman go rush am now now and he will marry her maybe you're the one blocking his success let him go..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise A Friend by ucheszona: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Because he’s uneducated, suddenly your feelings for him is declining at a very fast rate, if reverse was the case I bet you would call him evil and go about preaching the gospel of “How men are scum “

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Friend by anthonyuncle(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
go and mould a man with everything you want.
you yourself, do you have everything a man wants in a woman?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
@Kingscee

Tell the lady to examine, that dreamer, how accurate is the person, and what's the lifestyle of that person, is it consistent with what her faith preaches?

Secondly if that person is correct then I will say, where the voice of God is remains the place of victory, even if it doesn't make sense.

But of importance what did God tell her, concerning her marriage, bkos peace of mind is also a factor, but not absolute? And what's her key contributions to the guy as she have heard?

Now relationships remains a platform for growth, is the guy willing to upgrade himself? Or seek help on what God wants him to do? Bkos relationship remains sweet when growth is there.

Lastly I won't advise her to stay if she's sure God is not there, there's no point dating a man you won't respect, that's what keeps a man loving his wife. The object of her attraction must remain the guy, and if she feels he is insufficient, that's troubling in my opinion.

Equally she must understand that people are different, don't go and be looking for your ex in somebody plus an addition in her mind, she's joking then, people are different, she must remain open and let God lead her, as she believes that direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Friend by chatinent: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2021
You mean your friend neglected your advice and urged you to post this here?

Such irony.

Well,

The feelings bar is diminishing because he is poor, a plumber, and not a degree holder at 31, hence you are now finding the nearest exit.

Just make sure that rich entrance doesn't heap you had-I-knows.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Divoc19(f): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2021
If she loses him now because he has no money and is uneducated, she may never find anyone to treat her well like him again.

At 26 what or how has she contributed in his life to help make him a great man tomorrow?

Tell her to plant a tree today and start watering it so that she may have a shade tomorrow.

I can also see her friends are influencing her future. Who friends epp!
Kingscee:
A friend said I should help her post this here, she needs your advice over this matter bothering her, see the messages below.

Good evening Nairalander, please something has been really bothering me..

I have a boyfriend who will be 31 this year and a plumber, he is hardworking though just that favour hasn't really found him, he loves me so much and is ready to marry me if it was possible.

He treats me the way I want to be treated but he isn't educated as he stopped in JSS 3 due to situation of things.. He is also not financially bouyant yet to even settle down as he is the first born....

My problem now is that the feelings I had for him is going down gradually and I don't know why, he is not completely what I want in a man but he treats me well.

My friends advised me to break up with him as it might be holding me from getting married, I will be 26 this year...

My question is, does still dating him blocks my chances of getting married? I just don't want to hurt his feelings but he doesn't have everything I seek in a man...

Guys please do you think I can still find his type that cares and also comfortable at same time? Many men that comes my way mostly wants sex first and that is not my style...

Note: some years ago, a friend told me that he had a dream, that he is my destined husband, which I later started liking him but now the feelings is diminishing again...

Please guys advise me as this bothers me alot. Thank you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Friend by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2021
A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. marriage and relationship are done base on interest.
you really need to have a re-think before ending the relationship, will the break up give you rest of mind, nd secondly a man at 31 who is not ready to settle down because he feels he is not financially buyount should have nothing to do with a lady of 26. A man can decide to settle down even at 40, but how about the lady in today Nigeria society? my dear do what you will not regret later, since he is not ready to settle down den I will advice u to find someone more serious to avoid bitter stories

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Wittyglam(f): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Your love is going down because you have started seeing so much fault and you already have a said time to get married, my dear you can never get it all in a person.
Some women have the eagles eyes of building with a man, while some like completed work.
You should let him know how you feel don't break up because of other but because you want to.
Check out my channel for more amazing tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQsoGIL__eM

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Kingscee

Tell the lady to examine, that dreamer, how accurate is the person, and what's the lifestyle of that person, is it consistent with what her faith preaches?

Secondly if that person is correct then I will say, where the voice of God is remains the place of victory, even if it doesn't make sense.

But of importance what did God tell her, concerning her marriage, bkos peace of mind is also a factor, but not absolute? And what's her key contributions to the guy as she have heard?

Now relationships remains a platform for growth, is the guy willing to upgrade himself? Or seek help on what God wants him to do? Bkos relationship remains sweet when growth is there.

Lastly I won't advise her to stay if she's sure God is not there, there's no point dating a man you won't respect, that's what keeps a man loving his wife. The object of her attraction must remain the guy, and if she feels he is insufficient, that's troubling in my opinion.

Equally she must understand that people are different, don't go and be looking for your ex in somebody plus an addition in her mind, she's joking then, people are different, she must remain open and let God lead her, as she believes that direction.

Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Emeka71(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2021
He doesn't have everything you want in a man because you are being realistic and finding a redy-made man.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Friend by ruggedtimi(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Relationship without money Na yawa...
Re: Please Advise A Friend by Odoogu(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2021
you won't find a PERFECT man anywhere.

the post also shows that you are not ready to settle down even if he proposes to you.

the constraints you have are obvious but that shouldn't define whom you gonna marry.

I will advice you seek God's counsel and I believe you won't be lead astray.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Friend by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Girls like you are the reason yahoo Boys use other girls for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Friend by 9wila: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.wilatech.com/2021/03/justin-bieber-anyone-lyrics-justin.html
Latest justin bieber new popular song right now 2021.

Justin Bieber - Anyone lyrics verse 1
Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence

Come kiss me, silver and gold
Re: Please Advise A Friend by Offpoint1: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Non of my business...

Her life, her decisions.
Re: Please Advise A Friend by chinchonglee(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. marriage and relationship are done base on interest.
you really need to have a re-think before ending the relationship, will the break up give you rest of mind, nd secondly a man at 31 who is not ready to settle down because he feels he is not financially buyount should have nothing to do with a lady of 26. A man can decide to settle down even at 40, but how about the lady in today Nigeria society? my dear do what you will not regret later, since he is not ready to settle down den I will advice u to find someone more serious to avoid bitter stories
You pple actually sound stupid while trying to make sense..
A lady of 26 shuld be striving to have a career not marriage..
All of you thinks life revolve around marriage but in reality marriage is jst marriage...
Let me advice you dnt ever put the thought of marriage to your daughter.. marriage shuld come naturally..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
chinchonglee:

You pple actually sound stupid while trying to make sense..
A lady of 26 shuld be striving to have a career not marriage..
All of you thinks life revolve around marriage but in reality marriage is jst marriage...
Let me advice you dnt ever put the thought of marriage to your daughter.. marriage shuld come naturally..

My dear you can make your contribution without insulting anyone, anyway thanks for your wonderful advice.
Re: Please Advise A Friend by chinchonglee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingscee:

My dear you can make your contribution without insulting anyone, anyway thanks for your wonderful advice.
Saying u sound stupid is nt an insult bro...
It actually means the statement doesn't fit the particular purpose it was meant for
Re: Please Advise A Friend by Bodyodour: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
ucheszona:
Because he’s uneducated, suddenly your feelings for him is declining at a very fast rate, if reverse was the case I bet you would call him evil and go about preaching the gospel of “How men are scum “
shutup! think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
All because he doesn't have money....

Kingscee:
, he is not completely what I want in a man but he treats me well.

but he doesn't have everything I seek in a man...
With her emphasis on the above, she should let him go. The next lady might be able to lift him up.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Friend by Traininghub(f): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
I presume the reason for the gradual decline in your fondness or likeness for him is his being uneducated which is workable.
He can get a private tutor and brush up himself.
As for not being financially buoyant, everywhere fit stew one day, you know? Do not underestimate the capabilities of God. He is more than able to change his story in a split second.
Be supportive and help him get opportunities.
Advertise his business to people. He should maximize internet usage and if possible, acquire other skills.
In all, prayer works wonders. Pray before you decide whether or not to continue with the relationship.
All the best.
Re: Please Advise A Friend by Olatundeawo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Please Advise A Friend by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Traininghub:
I presume the reason for the gradual decline in your fondness or likeness for him is his being uneducated which is workable.
He can get a private tutor and brush up himself.
As for not being financially buoyant, everywhere fit stew one day, you know? Do not underestimate the capabilities of God. He is more than able to change his story in a split second.
Be supportive and help him get opportunities.
Advertise his business to people. He should maximize internet usage and if possible, acquire other skills.
In all, prayer works wonders. Pray before you decide whether or not to continue with the relationship.
All the best.
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Why I shake my bum bum / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin / We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.