Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39285 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by revolt(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
How can you be in AMERICA
Land of Opportunities
And still complian about everything..

Oh white people hate us
Oh white people suppress us
Oh white people are rasicts

Shut da Bleep up, you bunch of cry cry babies.

You have electricity 24/7 you have healthcare you have good roads.
You can buy burger for $3
You have dollar store, where u can buy anything in there for just 1 dollar.

And you guys still complian.
Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

The worst is "THE VICTIM MENTALITY"
Every small thing, they shout racism
While I was in Georgia Atalanta
I noticed black Americans are always late
And they hate when you correct them
If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
They refer to themselves as "COLORED PEOPLE" instead of African American.
They don't want to be associated with Africa
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH
So many childish behavior and victim mentality. It's so annoying.

As a Nigerian, I wish they can spend 1 year in Nigeria
They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
After my experience in U.S
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

oga shut up, you hv no idea what the black community has faced. The white man destroyed their values, poisons their food supply, water via zipcode. Destroyer their two parent homes. Encouraged the black women to be single mothers...ure lucky you grew up in Nigeria with a dad, plus great value systems.

Right from when they're born, toxic vaccines are injected in them. Bulk of them are autistic....u have no idea

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Walkee: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

First off, no race invented electricity

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blackenterprise.com/black-history-month-inventions-black-slaves-denied-patents/amp/

https://theconversation.com/americas-always-had-black-inventors-even-when-the-patent-system-explicitly-excluded-them-72619

Please check these in the screenshot as well. was going to upload but file is heavy

you would need to do more research on your own. Like I said slaves were property so could not own patents
I have a website, I can decide to declare that Hillary Clinton was my side chic even when she was First Lady and that I used to sneak into the White House to get a blowjobb.
Because something is on the Internet doesn't make it gospel

15 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SweetVibe: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Those Ancestors experienced the REAL trauma 400 years ago.

A lot has changed and improved since 400 years ago.
Do you get lynched? NO
Do you get drowned? NO
Do you get raped by slave masters? NO
Are you working in a plantation? NO
Do you have equal rights? Yes
Did u have black president? Yes
Do you drink coloured water? No
Are you owned by a white slave master? NO

So why are you still holding on to trauma you didn't even experience? we

They were hanged, treated like animals, raped, families turned to slaves, lynched
YET THEY STILL FOUGHT ON
Come on!!!!
Which trauma are you facing today that you can compare with the ancestors faced 400 years ago

Who saw and experience the trauma?
THE ANCESTORS
THEY FACED THE HIGHEST TRAUMAS
AND STILL DIDNT PLAY VICTIM MENTALITY
THE ONES PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY DIDN'T EVEN EXPERIENCE
LYNCHING, RAPE, SLAVE SHIP TORTURE
So what excuse do they have??

If the ancestors that saw the horror of slavery can still fight on
Why the hell are the new generation who NEVER WITNESSED THE HORRORS AND TORTURES their ancestors faced now playing victim mentality 400 years later??

The Ancestors faced that horror so that you will not face it.
And here in 2021 you are still playing victim..SMH
Now you are enjoying the basic rights the ancestors fought for.
If anyone is to play victim, then it should be the Ancestors that saw,felt and lived with the horror not the children that are enjoying the fruits of the fight of their ancestors.

The Democrat party is to be blame, they instill those victim mentality on them just to get their vote.

They tried it on the Latinos but it failed because Latinos were more mentally wiser.

19 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SweetVibe: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Obzerfapex:
This your story is very true especially on Twitter the only thing they know is how to play the race card especially their women.....bunch of lazy fools smh
The Democrat party is to be blame, they instill those victim mentality on them just to get their vote.

They tried it on the Latinos but it failed because Latinos were more mentally wiser.

8 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Walkee: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

Africans invented ships actually.
Africans invented so much. They were destroyed.
Africa had the two greatest libraries in the ancient world.
Till date, white people cannot figure out how africand built the pyramids of Egypt or the Benin Moat in Edo state.
So they destroyed the moat.

The father of Medicine is not Hippocrates from Greece, but Imhotep from Africa. Imhotep taught Hippocrates medicine and when they conquered africa they changed the story
you can say Africans already had ships before the Europeans arrived, not that Africans invented ships. The Europeans that came to Africa, did they swim across the Mediterranean/Atlantic? Were they swimming to India to buy spices?

13 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SweetVibe: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, please don't even start with those people. The current generation of black Americans are the worst set of people you'll ever meet, that's aside the very few sensible ones among them.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SweetVibe: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

My dear, The study of math, physics, chemistry, astronomy, metallurgy, medicine, navigation, architecture began in Africa.

If Mr Jones learnt physics in school, it is because someone in Africa, taught someone in Europe, who taught someone in The US who taught Jones.

Athens origin of this knowledge goes back to Africa.

Its insulting that you think so low of Africans. and you are projecting this self-hatred to African Americans.

Like I told you the biggest libraries of the ancient world was in Africa. Africa was the center of knowledge

and so you know, silk was not invented by an american but by a Chinese woman.

I dont get why you want to elevate white americans to god status. They have nothing. They only know how to hype themselves
Shut up!!!! and stop deluding yourself.
just shut the fvckk up please.

9 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SweetVibe: 6:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Walkee:
there's no race on earth that wasn't enslaved. Roman empire, Greece, Babylon, Persia, Chinese empire were all built by slaves, not black slaves but white, Asian and Middle Eastern slaves. Blacks don't just want to grow up and politicians and media are taking advantage of their stupidity and making money /winning elections with their 400 years old grievance.
You have said it all.
BRAVO

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SweetVibe: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2021
revolt:
oga shut up, you hv no idea what the black community has faced. The white man destroyed their values, poisons their food supply, water via zipcode. Destroyer their two parent homes. Encouraged the black women to be single mothers...ure lucky you grew up in Nigeria with a dad, plus great value systems.

Right from when they're born, toxic vaccines are injected in them. Bulk of them are autistic....u have no idea
I hope you know the Democrat party is that oppressor whom they still queue to vote for every election

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Walkee: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2021
sommyboi:

I was enjoying your assertion from the beginning, until it started looking like you're a white racist. That lady is smarter than you in all ramifications. You kept ranting uncontrollably, and being mildly insulting. I hate lazy people too, but you have deviated from your point of argument. Truly, there are lazy black Americans, but there are also the outstanding ones too. A visit to LinkedIn will give you another view of them. And yes, Africa had its own sophisticated technology before we knew about the white man. The war strategy used by Shaka Zulu is still in practice in those developed countries. The STEM courses we boast of, as the foundation of great civilization, have their roots in Africa (Egypt). Iron smelting in Africa predates the complex iron smelting in Europe. Even Elon Musk came from South Africa grin
Elon Musk is a white colonialist in South Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Walkee: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2021
SweetVibe:

lol and black Americans vote Democrats 98%

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SweetVibe: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Walkee:
lol and black Americans vote Democrats 98%
Voting for the same oppressor that economically kept them down with welfarism and pay check. this African Americans are just mentally dump

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2021
SweetVibe:

The point is they are mentally retarded. If you see the way they act and what they do even amongst themselves, you'll shudder. Not generalizing though, there are still very few sane ones.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Land of Opportunities

Oh white people hate us

Their guys just sit all day lazy asf always high drinking and smoking weed and still complian that no job for them.
Me that spent 4 months there already had $4700 in my PayPal from joining a video crew to do video editing for music videos
AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

If a white person corrects them of their lateness or bad behavior they call the white person a racist.
Some hate Africans (one of them called me and my cousin "African booty scratchers" and said that African kids always dusty with flies flying around around their eyes and mouth) SMH

They don't know how lucky they are to be in USA. By the time they step foot here, only the hot sun and generator noise and smoke will deal with them. Dem go hear am.
It is very hard for me to take any black American serious when they complain about racism. I see them as very weak emotional baby adults. Always crying like victims while me a foreigner was making cool cash within my short 4 months I spent there.

how u take excape to america me too i gats to excape o help out

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Csami(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2021
Walkee:
you can say Africans already had ships before the Europeans arrived, not that Africans invented ships. The Europeans that came to Africa, did they swim across the Mediterranean/Atlantic? Were they swimming to India to buy spices?

That one shook me too. Africans invented ships!? Like the Vikings swam to Africa collected the ship specs, built their ships and invaded the west. It's just like saying Mungo Park discovered River Niger.

5 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Land of Opportunities

Oh white people hate us

AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

This is just so funny to us.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Superpower(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Land of Opportunities

Oh white people hate us

AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

You are a very foolish coon.The only reason you can travel to America is because of what African Americans fought for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by AlphaLover: 7:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol! Slaves work too, remember?

Get a job idiot and stop looking 4 handouts

Thief

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Reeses: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Land of Opportunities

Oh white people hate us

AND IM A FORIEGNER ooo

As a Nigerian i say you are very dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by AlphaLover: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:
I'm off to sleep.

My final word here is if someone doesn't like the situation, move from that circle.

If you are seeing a lot of AA guys jobless and loafing around perhaps you need to move out of the hood and go where the creme de la creme are.

For those talking about the girls go on LinkedIn but make sure your profile and brain is good, so the girls do not look at you as ghetto trash as well.

Africa will rise again (don't know about Nigerians, maybe until we stop our victim mentality)
God bless us all and Goodnight

I like how you think

But in truth AA are a bandwagon of trash

The few you see on LinkedIn indeed and such are the weird ones the normies are ghetto trash.

Facts. They don't respect africans I mean I need to see how angry violent and disgusted the super and neighbors in my building were to me.for calling out their victims and entitlement mentality

AA bully whites , once they are trying to be corrected by whites they shout racism!

The effect is so bad that it makes whites walk on egg shells around them

AA are a disgusting breed on human, they call us africans sell outs and coons!!!

Why because we rather work hard than blame whites 4 our issues

I really like u and how u think though

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by 9wila: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.wilatech.com/2021/03/justin-bieber-anyone-lyrics-justin.html
Latest justin bieber new popular song right now 2021.

Justin Bieber - Anyone lyrics verse 1
Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence

Come kiss me, silver and gold
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by AlphaLover: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

See ehnnn if not that sleep dey my eye I for finish you. But it's not worth my sleep.
U skipped many questions I asked.
Like I said it's not all AA that are like this
Just a bunch of them both in the hood and cities. The worst is those hood boys who got money from gang or crack
Until you travel to U.S and interact with AA's that's when u understand what I'm saying

That's wat I was telling her.

She obviously hasn't been 2 d states .
Bros AA hate us.. they were telling me to go back 2 wakanda!! Imagine dat. They were being racists to me and wen other akatas heard I was from africa they join dem without even asking wats going on

They see us as lower Dan dem and called me house nigga, that's a slave term

See I hate dem wit a passion.

There is diz lazy fat ugly foolish bastard akara were I was working alwa6late to work always dirting the coffee room always rude and the white colleagues r afraid 2 correct her because every small tin she says racism.. and d whites r so afraid of being tagged racist!!

Omo I lash d woman with mouth o

Useless tinz

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by AlphaLover: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

The funny thing is that while I was there I was far more comfortable with whites than my fellow blacks.
Once some of the blacks find out you from Africa they begin to berate and make fun of you. Like wtf?

I swear!!?
One asked me if I go hunting 4 food everyday back in wakanda dat I must be happy be in yankie no need 2 hunt again..

I was like.what the holy fvck is wrong with u people!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Eeewwwwwww

This thread sucks.

4 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Qatar2022: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

We are talking about earning MONEY
you are blabbering about love..

Will love feed your family
Will love pay your kids school fees
Will love pay for hospital bills
If your mum needs urgent surgery
Will you use "LOVE" to pay for her surgery??
Why do you spend 18 years of your teenage years in school?
To get a job and earn money
Or
To get a job and earn love??
Imagine working all month and your boss pay you with "love".

U must be really stupid cheesy cheesy
You go to school to get a job
Then work for somebody s company
It's called scratch my back and I scratch your back.
You make the company rich and the company reward you with "salary" not love

Someone will go to primary,secondary school plus university just to work for another man's company.
Isn't that what everyone in the world is doing? So if you call it slavery then that means all working class people around the world are slaves.
Either u lack reasoning or your just dull
Brother stop wasting your energy on him because he will not understand
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

Who do you think provided the basic amenities in the US. It was not the white man. 80% of inventions and amenities were black made but slaves cannot own right to inventions.

Which kind of lie is this? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

My dear, The study of math, physics, chemistry, astronomy, metallurgy, medicine, navigation, architecture began in Africa.

If Mr Jones learnt physics in school, it is because someone in Africa, taught someone in Europe, who taught someone in The US who taught Jones.

Athens origin of this knowledge goes back to Africa.

Its insulting that you think so low of Africans. and you are projecting this self-hatred to African Americans.

Like I told you the biggest libraries of the ancient world was in Africa. Africa was the center of knowledge

and so you know, silk was not invented by an american but by a Chinese woman.

I dont get why you want to elevate white americans to god status. They have nothing. They only know how to hype themselves
Bruh what? Just shut up please, I use God take beg you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by tofek4real: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:
Do you know that african American women have the highest mortality rate in America even when they have the money to pay for medicine and care. They are attended to LAST.

Do you know that there is a monthly quota in the US police of how many african American boys are arrested. There is no quota for white boys.

Do you know where the word "m*therf*cker" comes from. Your white people forced boys to sleep with their mothers to raise children to work in the slave farm.

My dear if you come from a family that saw these horrors for 400 years, it will take God to restore your thinking faculty
Very true

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by goldman777: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Yes a lot of knowledge from modern geometry and mathematics came from ancient Africa Egypt and Nubia (black Africa Ethiopia,Sudan and the likes this knowledge flowed to Asians especially the Arabs and down to euroasia Alexander the great and European scholars appreciated Africa,s contribution to science and mathematics and built the worlds biggest library in Alexandria Egypt back then before it was destroyed during an islamic conquest war even morroco still boast the worlds oldest university yes Africa contribution to science is immense and can't be overlooked we must change our mentality and stop feeling inferior and unproductive we need to catch up and wakeup from our inferiority complex slumber to the Europeans and white supremacist in America

6 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2021
No mind them, every smal argument, they shout racism. Inferiority complex. I've not heard Whites shouting racism.

4 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by tofek4real: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Those Ancestors experienced the REAL trauma 400 years ago.

A lot has changed and improved since 400 years ago.
Do you get lynched? NO
Do you get drowned? NO
Do you get raped by slave masters? NO
Are you working in a plantation? NO
Do you have equal rights? Yes
Did u have black president? Yes
Do you drink coloured water? No
Are you owned by a white slave master? NO

So why are you still holding on to trauma you didn't even experience? we

They were hanged, treated like animals, raped, families turned to slaves, lynched
YET THEY STILL FOUGHT ON
Come on!!!!
Which trauma are you facing today that you can compare with the ancestors faced 400 years ago

Who saw and experience the trauma?
THE ANCESTORS
THEY FACED THE HIGHEST TRAUMAS
AND STILL DIDNT PLAY VICTIM MENTALITY
THE ONES PLAYING VICTIM MENTALITY DIDN'T EVEN EXPERIENCE
LYNCHING, RAPE, SLAVE SHIP TORTURE
So what excuse do they have??

If the ancestors that saw the horror of slavery can still fight on
Why the hell are the new generation who NEVER WITNESSED THE HORRORS AND TORTURES their ancestors faced now playing victim mentality 400 years later??

The Ancestors faced that horror so that you will not face it.
And here in 2021 you are still playing victim..SMH
Now you are enjoying the basic rights the ancestors fought for.
If anyone is to play victim, then it should be the Ancestors that saw,felt and lived with the horror not the children that are enjoying the fruits of the fight of their ancestors.

My brother you're right but blood and history is always there to torment them and remind them which was the main purpose of the white to make them a never do well people yet they managed to break free from that metal slavery implanted in them. My brother it can only take time for them to regain full recovery. You cannot be send to jail unjustly, freed and made to live and work around the prison yard for life the rest you can figure out yourself.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Liposure: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Citizens of the most powerful nation on earth. Passport is one of the strongest in the world. Good roads, stable electricity....everything at their beck and call. I envy them sometimes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.