Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (39296 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Shokoloko(f): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
sage:

Stop telling yourself lies. There is no quota of arrest by color anywhere in the US

In Atlanta, arrest quotas allegedly served as the source of the bungled drug raid that killed a 92-year-old African American woman named Kathryn Johnston. After obtaining a no-knock warrant based on an informant's claim that he bought drugs at Johnston's house, police entered the apartment and killed her. They found no drugs, but planted marijuana in her home and submitted cocaine as evidence that they falsely said they purchased from the home. In a lawsuit by Johnston's estate against the city, one of the officers involved in the killing testified that Atlanta had a quota policy that was written, distributed, and publicized in his department. Other officers sued the city, claiming police were offered pizza, DVDs, and shorter work days for meeting their targets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Beverlyjean(f): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:
Do you know that african American women have the highest mortality rate in America even when they have the money to pay for medicine and care. They are attended to LAST.

Do you know that there is a monthly quota in the US police of how many african American boys are arrested. There is no quota for white boys.

Do you know where the word "m*therf*cker" comes from. Your white people forced boys to sleep with their mothers to raise children to work in the slave farm.

My dear if you come from a family that saw these horrors for 400 years, it will take God to restore your thinking faculty

U know , its unfortunate that u still have the same weak mentality that are related with the black race... u need to understand y the world is as developed as it is now and its due to the white mans mentality... blacks are naturally lazy and vindictive.... an average black man has entitlement mentality and blades everyone but himself for his failures... every week a street rapper is shot by a fellow black man ...how many times have u seen these things happen in white communities.... the black man in America is likened to ur average agbero in muslin and ajegunle ... the way we profile agbero and touts in Nigeria is the way the whites and police profile blacks in America due to past records or violence... biggie and Tupac were both shot and killed by a their fellow black man ... the 2 biggest rappers of all time ... Martin Luther King and malcom x were both killed by their fellow black man... blacks dont uplifts fellow blacks .... when a black man rises above poverty and becomes very wealthy, he runs to the white community for protection against the same black man

9 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sage(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

In Atlanta, arrest quotas allegedly served as the source of the bungled drug raid that killed a 92-year-old African American woman named Kathryn Johnston. After obtaining a no-knock warrant based on an informant's claim that he bought drugs at Johnston's house, police entered the apartment and killed her. They found no drugs, but planted marijuana in her home and submitted cocaine as evidence that they falsely said they purchased from the home. In a lawsuit by Johnston's estate against the city, one of the officers involved in the killing testified that Atlanta had a quota policy that was written, distributed, and publicized in his department. Other officers sued the city, claiming police were offered pizza, DVDs, and shorter work days for meeting their targets.

There is a quota for number of tickets for stopped drivers and revenue from paying fines in some departments. There is no arrest quota by race or color

All this is more of a woe is me mentality to excuse failure.

I am against generalizations as well like in the title of this post but why does someone expect somebody from a different background as you to have the same mentality as you? Stupidity like calling someone "coon" who wasnt even raised similar to you and comes from a different reality and background is incomprehensible. It assumes you are supposed to have a certain viewpoint that you are deviating from.

Why should a Nigerian share the same view point as a black American? Totally different experiences and backgrounds and cultures

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Idaytesj29(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol. Same old tricks used on the slaves to build their country, only that you are now paid some bucks. They don't love you.

I don't think the OP is talking about love. He is talking about being productive for your self. You build a respectable life while they also build the country.

Its a win win.

Wasting away through drinking and weeding all the time is a lose for the blacks cos these whites will still build the country and wasted thug life blacks will miss out on the chance to contribute to it or make money through it.

5 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Elliot2(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Lmao what a stupid tap dancing coon that thinks coonery would score him cheap points with the pales grin grin
Lol. I laugh. Migrant blacks think they are better and more hardworking than black Americans. Stop the jokes!

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sage(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol. I laugh. Migrant blacks think they are better and more hardworking than black Americans. Stop the jokes!

No

The issue is that you expect people who have a totally different culture, way of life, values and upbringing from you to somehow reflect your mindset otherwise they are supposedly "coons"

That is extremely stupid. Why would someone who is different from you in so many ways share your same exact mindset as you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Elliot2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:
There is something inherently wrong with a black man.

OP those people are beaten down, traumatized. First off, it was not the capitalist way that made the US a land of opportunity.
It was on the blood of their fathers that America became a land of opportunity.

If Africans and Nigerians are so resourceful and hardworking why cant we turn our own country and continent into a land of opportunity.

If not for them and their sacrifices, Africans will still be made to do the video editing work you did and the whites will not pay.

We go and take advantage of what they built and look down on them.

Do you know that African American boys are targeted to be convicted and sent to prison WHETHER THEY COMMIT A CRIME OR NOT just so that they lose the right to vote.

Nigerians go there and turn their noses up at them yet cannot go back home and make Nigeria great.
I lack the patience to reason with these ungrateful idiots who think they are more resourceful than the black Americans, yet the continent is shit. You all replaced black Americans on the plantations now, only that you think they pay you bucks.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by OgogoroDegree: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
SweetVibe:

The Democrat party is to be blame, they instill those victim mentality on them just to get their vote.

They tried it on the Latinos but it failed because Latinos were more mentally wiser.

God bless you for this..
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I’m glad I didn’t take any of your replies seriously haqhaqhaq grin
Actually, you did.
Pussy-arse niggar.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Beverlyjean:

U know , its unfortunate that u still have the same weak mentality that are related with the black race... u need to understand y the world is as developed as it is now and its due to the white mans mentality... blacks are naturally lazy and vindictive.... an average black man has entitlement mentality and blades everyone but himself for his failures... every week a street rapper is shot by a fellow black man ...how many times have u seen these things happen in white communities.... the black man in America is likened to ur average agbero in muslin and ajegunle ... the way we profile agbero and touts in Nigeria is the way the whites and police profile blacks in America due to past records or violence... biggie and Tupac were both shot and killed by a their fellow black man ... the 2 biggest rappers of all time ... Martin Luther King and malcom x were both killed by their fellow black man... blacks dont uplifts fellow blacks .... when a black man rises above poverty and becomes very wealthy, he runs to the white community for protection against the same black man

False.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:

Exactly. The whole black race is guilty of Entitlement and victim mentality.
So why is the OP singling out African Americans.
The black race including Nigerians are the authors and finishers of victim mentality.
Everyone is complaining about the present administration but how many people have voter's cards?
You are wrong.
The black race is not guilty of anything.
Your generalizations are unnecessary.
If someone complains about bad governance by people that intentionally govern badly after imposing themselves through elections they masterminded,then there's no reason why the complaint is not valid and logical.

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
LastProphet:

So even Africa that is still useless and has been useless is because of slavery abi? You should be ashamed of this over beaten narrative by now. So Europeans did not suffer at the hands of fellow europeans like the horror the Huns and barbarians etc visited on others for ages? Or is it the horror of Roman slavery? Or more recently what Hitler did to whole generations of Jews roasting them in gas chambers? Yet the Jews are successful. So why are we blacks not? Not even one black country except of late with the likes of Kagame's Rwanda. Why is our race wholesale failures?
No race is a failure.
But your brain has been heavily damaged by inferiority complex.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sage(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
There is nothing like race in reality anyways. Just a social construct.

People have different backgrounds, cultures and issues. Let everybody answer their fathers name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lyrics269: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
360clips:
The black race is just a disgusting useless race! angry
If you are useless say it loud, don't bring the black race into it

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
majority of nigerians will still go to america and come back broke!! the fact you decided to be usefull to urself is a personal decision! you dont expect the whole nigerians to behave like u or be productive as u! mind you.. jay z,lil wayne,beyonce,rick ross,akon, rudy rich, kendrick lamar,micheal jackson,chris brown,nikki minaj,usher etc are all blacks! infact the american music industry is dominated by blacks for decades with the likes of legends like tupac and 50cent!! majority are made to be rule by few! and that why they few grate men and billion of unwanted mattas

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Walkee: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Superpower:
You are a very foolish coon.The only reason you can travel to America is because of what African Americans fought for.
lol here we go again with the brainless name calling. And when they call you a monkey now tears will start gushing out like the little cry baby that you are

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lyrics269:

If you are useless say it loud, don't bring the black race into it
Exactly.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
sage:
There is nothing like race in reality anyways. Just a social construct.

People have different backgrounds, cultures and issues. Let everybody answer their fathers name

Races exist.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Actually, you did.
Pussy-arse niggar.

You that you're here crying like you're made up of 80% estrogen. hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Lyrics269: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Exactly.
Imagine someone that may not have travelled outside the country talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

You that you're here crying like you're made up of 80% estrogen. hahaha grin grin grin

You still haven't made any sense.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Eagba(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elliot2:
Illusions. You still out on the plantations, just not with chains. Forget the bucks, think! Everytime you work there, you make them greater!
what do you suggest he do
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Walkee: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

They're better than you though. They constantly fight for a better life. Not like you losers who accept everything and say, "it will be well." Man, you Nigerians are pathetic, like I've never seen a country of docile men and women like you losers before. I mean, how can your country be getting plugded into the dark ages and no one is speaking out, no one is protesting, no one is being held accountable, no one is being attacked and dealth with. The same thing has been happening for 60 years. I promise you, if you guys don't seat up, in 120 years time, you won't even have a country.

Worry about yourselves, you don't even have 24 hours electricity that's why you think AA's are the problem. You are not normal that's why when you go to America, you think you're in heaven forgetting that people have lived there all their lives and things like 24 hours electricity is same as breathing air.

Nigerians WAKE UP. YOU ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE.
if America were left in you black Americans care the entire streets will be littered with filth and dead bodies. Look at clowns that have been voting a single party for over 50 years talking about politics. If a lizard were to contest under the democrat party, won't you clowns still vote the lizard 98%?

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by sage(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Races exist.

Define what constitutes race. Race is 18th century trash invented to justify slavery

It doesn't exist Its a vague social construct

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by johnbush(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:
That victim mentality is as a result of trauma.

Come to Nigeria, people are sitting down and complaining against the government. Go and get voters cards then? No way, they won"t. Victim mentality

Come to Canada. See the native Americans doing the same thing. They have been broken.

Have you seen a broken person before, who does not believe in themselves. Who does not feel they are worth anything. These people suffered rape (even the men were raped, children were raped), hanging, slavery, for 400 years. It wont be easy for them to recover.

It is not time for us to point accusing fingers at them until we turn Nigeria into Utopia

Are you saying that people inherit trauma from their forbears, that's just ridiculous. Over something that happened over 200 yrs ago? shut the Bleep up!

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
sage:

Define what constitutes race. Race is 18th century trash invented to justify slavery

It doesn't exist Its a vague social construct
A race is larger than a continent.
The members of a race can be found in different continents.
The members of a race have a common place of origin.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Eagba:
what do you suggest he do
He has no logical suggestion.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by johnbush(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Shokoloko:
To any African American reading this, I apologise for the comments here.

It is easy for a bird with full feathers to fly around and laugh at the one with a broken wing inside a gold cage.

Rubbish. Excuses, excuses is all I hear. smh.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
revolt:
oga shut up, you hv no idea what the black community has faced. The white man destroyed their values, poisons their food supply, water via zipcode. Destroyer their two parent homes. Encouraged the black women to be single mothers...ure lucky you grew up in Nigeria with a dad, plus great value systems.

Right from when they're born, toxic vaccines are injected in them. Bulk of them are autistic....u have no idea
Kindly go read the modified write up in red color. That will answer your questions
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by SenecaTheYonger: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You still haven't made any sense.

Stop crying dude.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Shokoloko(f): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Are your government officials foreigners? No,they are Nigerians like you and were voted by Nigerians. Imagine playing blame game like African American. And you still have the guts to criticize them.

Shokoloko likes this comment!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

7 Women You Should Never Date / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.