Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story (35266 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Love? / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Heterodox(m): 10:03am On Mar 04, 2021
James4358:
I met imaobong while going to submit an assignment during my first year in school in 2011. As a shy guy then, i sum up courage to walk up to her, getting ther i lost my voice, only to end up telling her i missed my way & i asked for direction. Thank God the feeling was mutual, she kept smiling at me until she willingly gave me her number. She paid me a visit d following day, one thing let to another & we had a mind blowing sex. We've dated since 2011, Godwilling we'll say i do in december this year as plans are in top gear. Thank God it wasnt infatuation. She has been d best woman av ever asked God for.
The story could have been well told without the mind-blowing src grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by InfernoNig: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Wind blew my bald head the first time I fell in love at first sight.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2021
My bank will surely finally give me that loan once I present this information to them. Thanks OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2021
Wittyglam:
My friend, was on her way to the market and saw this cute guy they connected and she claimed to have experienced butterfly in her tummy. I told her it was lust but she got mad at me and they started dating the next day, one month into the relationship mama is not feeling it again, as all they spoke about was sex and physical appearance. Long story short, mama ended up blocking papa and agreed it was lust.
The end
Share your own, don't read and run if I catch you eh.

So all they did was talk about sex, him no collect? No wonder them break up.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by 9jaRealist: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2021
angry
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Lust at first sight. . . tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2021
How many odds?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Reex12(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2021
love?lol nah
lust?hell yeah

last2wks I went to the market to purchase things I saw a a very fair cute babe I walked to her chatted collected her number, invited her to my apartment the very nextday, bleeped the living daylight out of her, she refused to ride me claiming she was tired then I dismissed her without transport, invited her last week again bleeped her for 3hrs straight with all th styles there is then discharged her nd blocked her afterwards bcus according to my motto with our broda mosdii,nigerian girls are*****ss

met anoda chica on monday in a liquor store doing shakara to comoever and Bleep,I still dey whine am expecting our romp on sat(fingers crossed)

GUYS DONT FALL IN LOVE WE ONLY LUST AT FIRST SIGHT ONCE THE THRILL IS GONE WE MOVE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Mar 04, 2021
i wonder oo �
Triangles1:
Love still exist?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Kondomatic(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Wittyglam:
My friend, was on her way to the market and saw this cute guy they connected and she claimed to have experienced butterfly in her tummy. I told her it was lust but she got mad at me and they started dating the next day, one month into the relationship mama is not feeling it again, as all they spoke about was sex and physical appearance. Long story short, mama ended up blocking papa and agreed it was lust.
The end
On average, an adult butterfly has a life span of two weeks so she really tried.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by 9jaRealist: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2021
James4358:
I met imaobong while going to submit an assignment during my first year in school in 2011. As a shy guy then, i sum up courage to walk up to her, getting ther i lost my voice, only to end up telling her i missed my way & i asked for direction. Thank God the feeling was mutual, she kept smiling at me until she willingly gave me her number. She paid me a visit d following day, one thing let to another & we had a mind blowing sex. We've dated since 2011, Godwilling we'll say i do in december this year as plans are in top gear. Thank God it wasnt infatuation. She has been d best woman av ever asked God for.

A whole decade (10 years) just dating...
Unless you studied medicine, what were you waiting for? To see if anyone better will come along? cheesy

CONGRATS!
>

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by naturefellow(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2021
bouncin04:
How do you expect me to fall in love with a Nigerian girl .

Nigerian girls are useless ..... All of them !! angry
your mum, sisters, aunties, nieces, grandma, are Nigerian girls/women.

Stop generalising!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by SirJerrie(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2021
We met at a club n exchanged contacts...
The following day she Came over to my place to fvvck...
The punna was toooo sweet I had no option but to fall in love...
Ofcourse I fell in love with the the punnani n not her..
Wahala for who go fall for ashawo/okporo...

She fell in love with my D too cool cool
So we've been fucking ever since...

The only thing wey dey give me butterfly feeling na Credit Alert

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Freestainworld(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2021
Kingsbridge:
Which one is butterfly in the stomach, a girl told me this yesterday. She feels butterflies in her stomach each time she see's me. Wetin be butterfly again
Runoo, na your destiny she dey talk.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by 9jaRealist: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2021
naturefellow:
your mum, sisters, aunties, nieces, grandma, are Nigerian girls/women.

Stop generalising!

Abegi, ignore him...
That’s the defensive mechanism of losers. grin
>

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2021
I Don't Have Time For Love.
Mannies Before Bannies,
Hustle o, No One Cares About You.
Keep Your Love, Money Is What I Should Be Counting...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by RedpillAnalyst: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2021
There's nothing like "falling in love"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by investorMK(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2021
how will I fall In love with someone at first sight
What if at the end she doesn't love me back?

If she doesn't love me back what will I do with the love I felt for her at first sight?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by 9jaRealist: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2021
bouncin04:
How do you expect me to fall in love with a Nigerian girl .

Nigerian girls are useless ..... All of them !! angry

The MISOGYNISTIC defensive mechanism of a loser... grin grin grin
>
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by simplesearch: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2021
James4358:

Premarital sex equals fornication and a sin against God and your soul. Unfortunately time and event does not erase sin, it must be deeply regretted, confessed and repented of. Your desire to Seal the relationship is beyond welcome, but all the accumulated sin from engaging in premarital sex remains, and will still come up against both of you on the day of judgment except it is genuinely repented of, so that your lineage can become a holy one unto the Lord. This is the whole gospel truth. Happy preparations!

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2021
James4358:

December is too far.

Mbok, move it to June!

After 10 years!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Today should be throwback Thursday but it's more like Relationships Woes day.

What's going on?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by olisaEze(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Love doesn’t grow but growls on an empty stomach.

Nigeria is filled with well dressed 'empty stomachs' (I did not mention any sex o!) grin.

Therefore, those butterflies oyinbo pipo are always talking about for themselves, are internal hunger pangs switching the average 'empty stomach's' brain to survival mode.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by luminouz(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

December is too far.

Mbok, move it to June!

After 10 years!

Marry them today. Amebo undecided
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Zenithpeak(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Wittyglam:
The end

Horrible script writing.....
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2021
rex444:
Love at first sight ...hmmmm long story

Love at first sight is just an excuse for a female with "itchy" pvssy to fvck a guy within 24 hours of just meeting him.

She probably has love at first sight every 2 weeks or so.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Bryan88(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2021
James4358:
You Sure?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by Sola15(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Wittyglam:
The end

I have nothing to say. Come and catch me�
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2021
After dating a few African-American babes plus a couple other white babes, I finally met and fell in love with this lovely Naija babe also studying in the U.S. It was love at first sight and the chemistry seemed perfected in Alfred Nobel's laboratory. She's beautiful, elegant, intelligent and homely. She's Itshekiri, from Delta State, whereas I'm Igbo from Anambra State. We are getting married this year.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story by SenecaTheYonger: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2021
This is not healthy
Fisher007:
Lol

Delusional simps meet entitled creatures.

Love only exist for the delusional simps cause he/she will provide, protect and die to an entitled creatures.

Whereas the entitled creatures only is bother about is own survival. The creature feeds on it counter part like a leech. Either financially, physically, emotionally and mentally.

For this story you all are typing above to work. Someone has to take the position of one.

It can either be male or the female that will assume one position. The feeling or smoke screen you all call love appears.

One of the party will either get woke and realize that it was all delusional from the start.

Well till then enjoy yourselves.

Pure bitter undiluted Redpill message. Always hard to swallow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.