Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! (2037 Views)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Pecuman: 4:46am On Mar 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nKeheGbRPw

" I swear to the Almighty God that the government is the one arming Us.We Fulani dont know guns.We only know cows and how to rear cows.Cows don't give birth to guns*.* I swear to God , we just sat down and were supplied AK47 by the government.I am not afraid to say the truth.I attended Islamiya and when I finished my school We were given these weapons. I am wondering what I will do with my life now"...

3 Likes

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:53am On Mar 04, 2021
Who is "government"? Please give names.

Government told you to go kill farmers or kidnap people? Even if you are armed to protect yourself against thieves who Rob you inside the forests, in what way does it sanction your acts against defenceless and innocent citizens?

Even those who kidnapped the boys in Niger state went there in full military wears.
Those feeding on the insecurity are outside government and only doing these acts of terror to fight government. It is no brainer if you are a student of power.

2 Likes

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 04, 2021
There is an extreme high tension in Nigeria caused by political touts and selfish people. Our differences is our strength; however, it is time to review this marriage. I suggest we still remain Nigeria, but regionally structured.

1 Like

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Kayberg: 5:07am On Mar 04, 2021
We knew this already from the beginning.
That's why nothing was done about it all along despite the cries of those affected.
Waiting for the government to come and deny it.
Waiting for 'It is a propaganda' crew to come and debunk it.

4 Likes

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2021
Fake news. This guy doesn't know any Government officials. Did they show him identifications he is just stupid. IPOB terrorists can act as Government officials and give them weapons.
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by blackpanda: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Phantom government

Supply the names of who gave u weapons. Go t means nobody. Abi u just wan distract us
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by tciro: 5:46am On Mar 04, 2021
B
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Idiko1: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2021
It is not necessary to speak about already known facts. The government of Nigeria led by Buhari and northern Nigerian political elites created the bandits and herdsmen. This show of shame became necessary because certain section of Nigeria is becoming wiser everyday. Most of us have realized the blunders our forbearers committed more than 50 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Fahdiga(m): 5:52am On Mar 04, 2021
To cut it short. It is Buhari that arms terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by jlinkd78(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2021
Shame
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by punisha: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2021
this isn't a new knowledge...
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Jones4190(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2021
According to a 19th-century legend, the Truth and the Lie meet one day. The Lie says to the Truth: "It's a marvelous day today"! The Truth looks up to the skies and sighs, for the day was really beautiful. They spend a lot of time together, ultimately arriving beside a well. The Lie tells the Truth: "The water is very nice, let's take a bath together!" The Truth, once again suspicious, tests the water and discovers that it indeed is very nice. They UnCloth and start bathing. Suddenly, the Lie comes out of the water, puts on the clothes of the Truth and runs away. The furious Truth comes out of the well and runs everywhere to find the Lie and to get her clothes back. The World, seeing the Truth naked, turns its gaze away, with contempt and rage.
The poor Truth returns to the well and disappears forever, hiding therein its shame. Since then, the Lie travels around the world, dressed as the Truth, satisfying the needs of society, because, the World, in any case, harbors no wish at all to meet the naked Truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Baitullah: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2021
i smell "political Counteraction". imagine 4 sequential abductions in Targeted secondary Schools less than a year + banditry bullshits here and there

mumu politiqing... mtscheew..

1 Like

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by emetisuccess(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2021
It's fucking non of my business, it's because u don't have any natural attitude. That is why u use it to kill ur brother, uncles, sister, fathers,mothers, etc. Nonsense
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Jerryherd: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy

Hell Rufai.. hell Rufai

One of this days some of this guys would fully start calling names

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2021
We know
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Fake news. This guy doesn't know any Government officials. Did they do show him identifications he is just stupid. IPOB terrorists can act as Government officials and give them weapons.
[/s]
Stop misyarning
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by duro4chang(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
What other evidence are we looking for?
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Monogamy: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Mike on inside story on Aj yesterday asked how is it possible to move ordinary 100 people not to talk of 200+.

It was organised kidnapping by some of the people in the government both state and federal.

The kidnapping is now a good cash cow for some deluded northern politicians/leaders
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by aryzgreat: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Buhari Gwament kwo?
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by maxell(f): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
To cut it short. It is Buhari that arms terrorists

It’s pretty straight forward. No need to beat about the bush.

This explains why the authorities let the killings fester. They are complicit.
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by maxell(f): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
duro4chang:
What other evidence are we looking for?

smiley.

1 Like

Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by jude79(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Who is "government"? Please give names.

Government told you to go kill farmers or kidnap people? Even if you are armed to protect yourself against thieves who Rob you inside the forests, in what way does it sanction your acts against defenceless and innocent citizens?

Even those who kidnapped the boys in Niger state went there in full military wears.
Those feeding on the insecurity are outside government and only doing these acts of terror to fight government. It is no brainer if you are a student of power.

Why is it so hard!!!! for you to accept these assertions, Can you in all sincerity swear on behalf of the government you are defending? Allow the government to defend themselves, and prove to Nigerians that the repentant bandits are lying. It has happened before, politicians in government arming thugs during election, with the knowledge of security agent. Is that news to you, everybody in this country knows the modus operandi of our politicians, no matter the party they belong to.
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by gotnel: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
God help us. Let us be watchful and be prepared.
Sometimes, things are not forthcoming as we thought it to be.
We have to take this information with critical thinking.
Is it possible for government to have armed the bandits?
What could have happened to the government, federal or state that would have called for ammunition being given to criminals?
Can we say that the man who is talking here does not know what he is saying?
If truly, government, both federal and state knows nothing about how the marauders are getting the ammunition, our military intelligence must be given a marching order to dig out everything about this situation.
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by Fahdiga(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
maxell:

It’s pretty straight forward. No need to beat about the bush.

This explains why the authorities let the killings fester. They are complicit.
Exactly
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by opribo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ahh i see the connection now, so after this revelation no wonder bubu quickly gave the shoot at sight order at anybody carrying AK47.
Maybe he fears he will be mentioned.

Nigerians should hold that guy closer for been bold enough to tell us the truth. I knew one day a person like sergent Rogers will come upon with the whole truth. That day is the day we shall unmask the masquerade in Aso Rock and things will fall apart and center will be unable to hold.
Re: I Swear! It Is Government That Armed Us!....says Fulani Herdsman! by EmmySparky(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
we know na...that's not new

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa / BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Dumps Plan To Pick Preferred Successor / Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.