Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs (83787 Views)

“someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by akdjr(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Asware you no go kill me with laugh. Which one be obanje again? quote author=Toks2008 post=99601622]

And what about those who have a good guy but the ogbanje spirit in them no gree them calm down. [/quote]
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ejodachi: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.

E.ayaa

This one must have been bleeped uncountable times
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by lilvicky68(m): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Greatfullheart:
are we now the guys that deceived with will you marry me? Just to get into her pant- she isn't sensitive!
Sense is far from her

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]Get off my mentions
because he sounded more intelligent than you grin grin ....olodo, the Future is female... spits**

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Samiah33(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men will use "I Will Marry You" to sleep with you if you show sign of desperation.
After sleeping with you, they now remember that their parents this, their parents that.

God will punish every man that has gone in between my legs with fake marriage promise.
You are funny, but on the flip side now I know why you act and say those things you usually say online. But not all men are like that, some want the best for you and though we make mistakes we sometimes wish we could have done better.

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ashawopikin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
A lady has recently taken to social media to beg for an urgent marriage, while promising to tell her to-be husband the reason during their honeymoon, WonderTV media reports.

The beautiful lady, who is identified as Oma beckoned on a man to come and marry her immediately, as she insisted that it is really urgent. She also promised to spill the beans to her husband during their after-marriage vacation, also known as Honeymoon.

This request of hers, has stirred up reactions from people, as everyone is curious on what must have triggered such a post from her.

In her words;

https://twitter.com/sexy_oma_/status/1364619041999101953
This one na ogbanje
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by bezimo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Cloutinha
Oh they should just marry you without checking your disaster one chance character..Bahaha I am sure you know no guy is that stupid.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ashawopikin(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
FManager:

Your right I shouldn't be blamed, you made the statement of laying curse on any man that has been inside you by making false promises thereby clearly calling yourself a community drenched toilet. So I shouldn't be blamed as you said earlier on.
no mind her, when she dey open leg upandan dey shout "harder harder" she no curse. Back to sender
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Divoc19(f): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Person daughter wey don get lineups since tey tey, before the contract end.

It will even make more women take good care of themselves because they will have market value grin

Say no to wives with saggy breast grin

Faber:

Person daughter will suffer for you Finnish and you use her finnish, when she turns 40 you will refuse to renew the contract, make she kuku go back to her papa house or die of loneliness abi?
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by faithfull18(f): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Easiest way to get attention these days. Say or do something not normal.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by midehill(m): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Itz u dah God will punish...

Y Cant u say no to dem
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Uptheante(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Them force u to open leg?
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by obinna207(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hmmmmmm wonder shall never change
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by lucky4west: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

...its like u have been a "cheerful" giver all in the name of marriage...
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigggas go enter DM laikdiz o
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Qatar2022: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I learnt one thing in life. Never be desperate. Even if you are, don't show it.

May God grants all our heart desires IJN Amen.
You see how you wrote everything full come abbreviate the name of my Lord , respect yourself
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by eteba(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Its better u explain now now...o, i know want hear story that touched later!
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Zenithpeak(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Won ti fi 'jamba se cry..... To hell with them all
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
I came across this news last three-four days ago. Though it was created by another. Why wait after some days before publishing it cause it has been created by this other?

This should be the main reason why almost every news I hit on nairaland states *seen* on my system.

It's called favoritism and biasness. VERY BAD

seun lalasticlala mynd44 this mentality is stale though.

VERY STALE.

2 Likes

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Collyno82(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I learnt one thing in life. Never be desperate. Even if you are, don't show it.

May God grants all our heart desires IJN Amen.
they don't show desperation,,, desperation shows itself.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
faithfull18:
Easiest way to get attention these days. Say or do something not normal.

Straight.
Chop knuckles jawe

1 Like

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Bimpe29: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hilarious

Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by WoundedLamb: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
This is obviously a joke but yeah, women bashing can thrive in any environment.
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by ecclize: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
cruise for Twitter an em be nairaland news
mtcheeew
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
StacyO:
I came across this news last three-four days ago. Though it was created by another. Why wait after some days before publishing it cause it has been created by this other?

This should be the main reason why almost every news I hit on nairaland states *seen* on my system.

VERY STALE.
[/s]
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
StacyO:

Straight.
Chop knuckles jawe
[/s]
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
sounds like trap
Re: “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs by lilvicky68(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
StacyO:

seun lalasticlala mynd44 this mentality is stale though.

VERY STALE.
You see in this shithole called Nigeria there is nothing like equality.. I saw the news too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.