Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah (5610 Views)

Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction / FG Remains Focused On Rescuing Leah Sharibu — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by ruffDiamond: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2021
buhari is a mistake many so called Nigerians will live down to regret!! man who can't even think out of the box!taking advice from illiterate like him!I renounce Islam with immediate effect!!many Muslim girls got 'released' except her!why the hell is that?I'm certain if the girl surname started with something like cow,may be that retardedd head nama in assHOle rock would have broken buratai spine to get her released! well,the world is watching, religion, as useless as it is ,will be the cause of the next and final world war!
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by Ykc2(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Since your daughter don't want to convert to Islam in her captivity buhari no send ooo,only thing you can say to make buhari angry ,1 tell him that 2 cows died in benue state or tell him that ten bandits were arrested
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by Infomaz(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2021
agitator:
Dreamer, someone should wake Leah's father please. smiley smiley smiley

What an insensitive remark..I'm not sure you're a parent. No father or mother gives up on his or her child.
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2021
I can only Imagine his sorrows for the past 7 years now.
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by onoms4luv(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Free Leah Sharibu jor, she deserved her freedom now
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by vikithor(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Learn how to drive manual or automatic transmission vehicle in two weeks time. We offer both standard class room and practicals.
driving ,vehicle and other applicable license support services available.
call or WhatsApp us with numbers below
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by Blackdisciple(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Eyah he is still waiting to see his daughter so so painful ooo....
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by profbray(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Buhari is not aware that Leah is still in captivity
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by bizzibodi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Has he ever fulfill any promises tongue
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by Settright(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
any Time I remember Leah case am always sad can't conclude may be is a sin to be a Christian in Nigeria. I hope and pray that God will rot miracle just like the days of the old and give us Leah back. I don't care if is baba Buhari or any other person that God will use to bring her back.
oh lord give us Leah back
Re: Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah by Lagoon0: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
post=99593881:

We pray Leah comes back home to her parents in one piece.
And for each and everyone involved in her being kept back after all her mates were released, from the evil Boko Haram themselves, to their sponsors and for everyone supporting violence, terrorism and chaos across this nation.

Terrible deaths await them all.
They can never escape it.
The sorrow and tears they brought to Leah's parents will never depart from their miserable lives.

We Rise!
Okay buhari too is also praying? Or what is he doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS / When Buhari Made This Comment, Tinubu Thought It Was A Joke / No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.