Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online (244 Views)

Does Anyone Need GTB Dollars Or Need To Pay For Something Online In USD ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online by Ffbt(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2021
25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online ::::::

Day 1:

I believe you agree with me that to make money online, you need to sell something. It could be your products or your services.

Your products,skills,services etc must actually solve problems for people.

I believe you know that problems nor dey finish for this life...

...People want to look good, they want to make money, they want to get a task done faster, they want convenience, they want to be healthy, they want to travel abroad etc....

People are constantly looking for solutions. Problems are increasing too.

You need to position yourself/product/services/knowledge/skills etc as the solution to what people WANT.....

It could be on social media, blogs, online forums etc.

If you can solve a problem for 50 people offline, you should know that you'll have access to over 500 people online.

This is a reality. Selling online gives you access to more people. Total strangers can converted to become immediate or future buyers.

All you need to do is to look for them where they are online and showcase your products and services to them.

I noticed that people have problems that they can't share with people offline or maybe they have tried offline solutions and didn't get result. They will gladly embrace solutions online if they find a legitimate one.

I hope you can see the reasons why you need constantly showcase your products and services online...?

To be continued tomorrow.

V.A

If you have questions about what to sell online, feel free to send me a message via whatsapp - 08135666117....

I'll show you digital products that you can sell online on whatsapp via the digital product academy....
Send me a message on whatsapp for more details.
Re: 25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online by Ffbt(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online ::::::
(25 Days Series)

Day 2:

Your money is in the pocket of people.

People don't want to be sold to.
You need to think about products and services that people will be willing and able to pay for.
Things that will make them put their hands into their pocket or do online transaction to pay for products and services.

People will only exchange their hard earned money for products and services that will help them solve problems.

Pay attention to what other people are selling and buying online. It will give you an idea of what to sell online.

I believe you get the idea.

To be continued.

V.A

Will you like to learn where you can get access to already done for you digital products that you can resell and make 100% profit....

Info below :

Digital Products To Cash Toolkit :

You'll learn :

� How to access digital products that you can resell and make 100% profit from without creating anything from scratch.... Ebooks, videos, audios, templates, softwares etc....

� How to create one page websites and online stores to sell your products and services online without hiring a website designer.

� You'll learn how to to sell on Facebook without spending money on Ads via Facebook Organic Marketing.

Send me a message on whatsapp for more details : 08135666117
Re: 25 Reasons Why You Need To Sell Something Online by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Are you in need of metric tonnes of the following

White or yellow maize
Dried cassava
Sorghum
Wheat
Soyabean
Millet
Cashews
Palm kernel
Etc

Kindly contact today. My phone number is 08112658211 or email obotphilomena@gmail.com.. We are already supplying Olam,flour mills etc so any other company apart from these two

(1) (Reply)

Carport Shade In Abuja 08147861472 / Is Electric Fencing Safe For My Children / How To Create An Online Store That Receives Orders Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.