Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? (1615 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by geoworldedu: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2021
This pops up in my mind just now. With all these ambiguous conditions for making heaven, I doubt if God would be able to make heaven if he dwells on Earth.

Reasons
God is jealous
God hates Esau
God likes wars
God sent lying spirits
God tells likes
Etc.

2 Likes

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by 8BowlofFlour: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Christ have his life for the salvation of many humans born and yet unborn. God does not need anyone to die for his sins because he is omnipotent, omniscient and omnisapience
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by MikeBetty(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2021
Dont attract the wrath of GOD to yourself.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
If god were on earth Twitter would have made god cry. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
geoworldedu:
This pops up in my mind just now. With all these ambiguous conditions for making heaven, I doubt if God would be able to make heaven if he dwells on Earth.

Reasons
God is jealous
God hates Esau
God likes wars
God sent lying spirits

God tells likes

Etc.

MADNESS HAS LEVELS!
YOURS IS LIKENED TO ONE WHO HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO SATAN!

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
geoworldedu:

Reasons
God is jealous
God hates Esau
God likes wars
God sent lying spirits
God tells likes
Etc.

He Already Did it!

That's what He came to Show us when He came to visit us on earth, that there is A Right Way to Live and be Above Every Reasonable Condemnation.

And He Passed Super Excellently, even Under Extreme Scrutiny from the Best of Best Observers and Knowers of The Law, such that The Word "Sinless" was introduced and Awarded to A Person, for The First Time!

So He crushed them all without breaking a sweat until the hardest one on the cross, yet He Did Not Fail!

He is My Hero and My Beacon/GPS and I am on the way towards accomplishing that same task!

2 Likes

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:
If god were on earth Twitter would have made god cry. LMFAO!

From where He is, He is Seeing the earth and long before Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger came, He had already mourned for the inhabitants of the earth, how they lead themselves to the slaughter.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

MADNESS HAS LEVELS!
YOURS IS LIKENED TO ONE WHO HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO SATAN!

He is a settled Satan-son in the flesh, exercising his natural right to speak evil upon the face of the earth, Exactly As Written, But The Lord said All would be settled when He Comes for another Visit.

So we just have to wait him out!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

From where He is, He is Seeing the earth and long before Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo Messenger came, He had already mourned for the inhabitants of the earth, how they lead themselves to the slaughter.

That's not what I am referring to. I am talking of people's sharp mouth on social media. Even god go cry if they face am, LoL.

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

That's not what I am referring to. I am talking of people's sharp mouth on social media. Even god go cry if they face am, LoL.

Ok I understand, they are very very hurtful, however, I think you are mistaken in thinking that the Creator of hurts and words would not have even greater hurts and words to dish out, if He lowered Himself to that level of filth.

In fact, it is already an unfair fight, therefore, the correct struggle is the one going on, in Twitter.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol... The god didn't lie when it said "let's make man in our own image". That explains why humans love war, lies, deceit, murder and slavery (which was common and legal in the past).
I won't be surprised if the same thing is happening in that heaven of theirs. grin

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Image123(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
But God was here on earth and ascended to Heaven in the presence of over one hundred witnesses. Why ask an already answered question.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
Lol... The god didn't lie when it said "let's make man in our own image". That explains why humans love war, lies, deceit, murder and slavery (which was common and legal in the past).
I won't be surprised if the same thing is happening in that heaven of theirs. grin

grin when He made man to look like Himself, there was nothing like war, lies, deceit, murder, slavery nor any evil thing.

It was exactly somebody like you who commenced and established all these evils that you are now complaining about. grin

Na you plant wickedness na you still dey complain about the wickedness wey you plant grin

Guy, you must chop your harvest oh grin after all na you get the farm and na you still plant am, so therefore you no get any right to complain about wetin you use your hand plant! grin

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ok I understand, they are very very hurtful, however, I think you are mistaken in thinking that the Creator of hurts and words would not have even greater hurts and words to dish out, if He lowered Himself to that level of filth.

In fact, it is already an unfair fight, therefore, the correct struggle is the one going on, in Twitter.

Your god will have to become a devil to win. LMAO!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by ayanbadejo68166: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Christ have his life for the salvation of many humans born and yet unborn. God does not need anyone to die for his sins because he is omnipotent, omniscient and omnisapience
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Your god will have to become a devil to win. LMAO!

grin After small dusts (men) have beaten their master and teacher over and over again without even changing their form even with his advantage of being older than them.

Surely, Together he and all his children/students have already lost.

None there, is a worthy opponent. They can continue their inter-house/inter-country/inter-doctrine Sports with themselves. None is worthy! grin
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin when He made man to look like Himself, there was nothing like war, lies, deceit, murder, slavery nor any evil thing.

It was exactly somebody like you who commenced and established all these evils that you are now complaining about. grin

Na you plant wickedness na you still dey complain about the wickedness wey you plant grin

Guy, you must chop your harvest oh grin after all na you get the farm and na you still plant am, so therefore you no get any right to complain about wetin you use your hand plant! grin

Lol... No be your sky friend plant the tree of good and evil for garden of Eden? Who force am? Who send am message? So who you con dey shift blame to? grin

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol... No be your sky friend plant the tree of good and evil for garden of Eden? Who force am? Who send am message? So who you con dey shift blame to? grin

Sheybe glass window, moto and iPhone dey your house, make your wife break one of them, whether you no break her face? grin

Tell me whether you no go answer anybody wey ask you foolish question, whether you no go tell dem say "na my house, na me build am and na me put efritin wey I like for inside free. Nobody, I say Nobody get Right to touch anything wey I tell dem say make dem no touch. Anybody wey try am, Na Die e dey? grin

As Dare Art Alade take talk "Na your fault be dat"! grin
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Sheybe glass window, moto and iPhone dey your house, make your wife break one of them, whether you no break her face? grin

Tell me whether you no go answer anybody wey ask you foolish question, whether you no go tell dem say "na my house, na me build am and na me put efritin wey I like for inside free. Nobody, I say Nobody get Right to touch anything wey I tell dem say make dem no touch. Anybody wey try am, Na Die e dey? grin

So if your pikin break your 60in 4k UHD Tv you go kill am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

E be like say you don forget say ur sky friend wan test wetin ihn create, con put ihn creation inside the same place wey ihn put tree of good and evil. grin grin you don forget say this your sky friend know say dem go still chop from the tree (as per omniscient) but as your sky friend no too wise, ihn no comot the tree, con allow them chop from am. Later this your sky friend con dey regret dey blame them. Like, who send am message before? grin grin
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

Pesin like that guy fit kill ihn pikin o. I'm sure. Afterall, naso their god dey kill kill upandan, lol.
Na still their god tell them make dem kill their pikin if ihn dey stubborn. grin
Deuteronomy 21:18-21

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

grin, Hey! e no need to reach UHD sef, common my Glass Centre Piece Table, from babyhood as dem be dey tap toys on-top, I bin warm dem, I mean I really warn dem say make I no go work come back make I see say d table break, mmm Lord have Mercy, I go break eh, "No eye hath seen shall occur.

I know say one of dem must resemble me and d mistake my own people den bin make wen I small na say dem no tell me say freedom suppose come with warning label.

Men, tumblers, video cassette, audio cassette, video player, record player, radio, my hands got to dem all.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin, Hey! e no need to reach UHD sef, common my Glass Centre Piece Table, from babyhood as dem be dey tap toys on-top, I bin warm dem, I mean I really warn dem say make I no go work come back make I see say d table break, mmm Lord have Mercy, I go break eh, "No eye hath seen shall occur.

I know say one of dem must resemble me and d mistake my own people den bin make wen I small na say dem no tell me say freedom suppose come with warning label.

Men, tumblers, video cassette, audio cassette, video player, record player, radio, my hands got to dem all.

You no answer the question. I say whether you go kill am.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Pesin like that guy fit kill ihn pikin o. I'm sure. Afterall, naso their god dey kill kill upandan, lol.
Na still their god tell them make dem kill their pikin if ihn dey stubborn. grin
Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Haa!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

E be like say you don forget say ur sky friend wan test wetin ihn create, con put ihn creation inside the same place wey ihn put tree of good and evil. grin grin you don forget say this your sky friend know say dem go still chop from the tree (as per omniscient) but as your sky friend no too wise, ihn no comot the tree, con allow them chop from am. Later this your sky friend con dey regret dey blame them. Like, who send am message before? grin grin

When Person dey build house, e must build am according how like am to be.

When Person dey put person for e house, warning dey always follow d other person make e for Waka well eg, your school, house, office.

And since d person wey dem give house no kolo, e go Sabi use d house well well, and e Don dey use am well well.

So just as na driver wey Sabi drive, na him you go give your moto.

Yes, you know say e fit get accident for road BUT YOU ALSO KNOW SAY HE FIT DODGE THE ACCIDENT, So you must still employ am.

When your kill people with your moto, you must to disappoint!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When Person dey build house, e must build am according how like am to be.

When Person dey put person for e house, warning dey always follow d other person make e for Waka well eg, your school, house, office.

And since d person wey dem give house no kolo, e go Sabi use d house well well, and e Don dey use am well well.

So just as na driver wey Sabi drive, na him you go give your moto.

Yes, you know say e fit get accident for road BUT YOU ALSO KNOW SAY HE FIT DODGE THE ACCIDENT, So you must still employ am.

When your kill people with your moto, you must to disappoint!

Eyah.. But Shey you don forget say Adam and Eve no know wetin be good and bad before dem chop from the tree? grin Shey you go blame 1year old pikin wey you keep razor blade near am after ihn don cut ihn sef?
And person wey dey build house suppose get sense sef, because you no fit dey build house con dey use cheap or substandard materials dey build your house, and after your house collapse, you go con dey blame people wey you employ to do the building. grin E no make sense na.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
LordReed:

You no answer the question. I say whether you go kill am.

Wetin Eve/Adam do eh, already done dey beyond wetin my pikin fit do me!

Dem, wey destroy a Whole World and everything wey dey inside Pata-pata, even before the world get Belle. grin

Ah! Na Over-World Record be dat!

Massive World Proportions Genocide, Infanticide, Animalicide, Worldicide! Hitler, Idi-amin, Saddam combined no still reach dia record.

Na dem hold The World Record (WR) of The First to Commit A Crime.

First Man To Do Bad thing!

First Family to be the Worst Family!

World Record Holders of The Worst Family of the world.

Unbeatable World Champion of Being Worst Family Ever.

Most Proficient Killers (like Rango) "All it takes is One Bullet!

Infact I don get idea, I go try listing out their World Record Achievement!

Nna, My UHD no even near wetin dem do, Nna, e no deserve to die!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Eyah.. But Shey you don forget say Adam and Eve no know wetin be good and bad before dem chop from the tree?

grin Ta! Dem know oh!

Dem be original daddy and mummy, Na Full Adult God Make oh, with beer-beer and all, no be pikin.

you no see as Adam open teeth wen Eve bin show for d background?

You no see say e body do jiggy-jiggy as e see Eve?

No mind dose people wey talk say dem no know, dey no fit stand for where I dey talk am.

Dem know Everything!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by 1Sharon(f): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
MikeBetty:
Dont attract the wrath of GOD to yourself.

Shiver me timbers!

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Ta! Dem know oh!

Dem be original daddy and mummy, Na Full Adult God Make oh, with beer-beer and all, no be pikin.

you no see as Adam open teeth wen Eve bin show for d background?

You no see say e body do jiggy-jiggy as e see Eve?

No mind dose people wey talk say dem no know, dey no fit stand for where I dey

Shey na you dey talk that one abi na wetin your bible talk? grin na the tree of life contain knowledge of good and evil na.
Dem be adult, yes. But Shey dem know wetin good or wetin bad? No. If dem no know, then na adults with baby brains dem get. So if you put razor near small pikin, con warn am say make ihn no touch the razor, but e con later touch am, shey you go blame the baby con beat am untop? grin
Na still una dey defend killing of babies in the bible so I no fit dey surprised with any excuse wey you go come up with. Na y I tell LordReed say u go fit kill your own pikin. Afterall, na ur god footsteps you dey follow. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Shey na you dey talk that one abi na wetin your bible talk?

grin E dey Bible, d tory no run comot! E dey dia!

Dem be man and woman! Not boy and girl, Biko, dey were Manu and Womanu! grin
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin E dey Bible, d tory no run comot! E dey dia!

Dem be man and woman! Not boy and girl, Biko, dey were Manu and Womanu! grin

Of course dem be man and woman, but shey dem know good or bad before eating the fruit? Shey na that simple question dey choke you? Answer am na. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: Apostle Suleman In Another Sex Scandal / Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Do You Suffer From Low Self Esteem? God Is Talking To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.