Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Please Patronize My Sister For Those In Owerri And Environs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Patronize My Sister For Those In Owerri And Environs (1284 Views)

Christmas In Owerri (pictures) / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Patronize My Sister For Those In Owerri And Environs by charleyparker(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Top of the days greetings to you Fam.... Trust your day is going smoothly and we are all keeping safe.....

Please I'm a nairalander and my sister started her cake and chops business a year ago, trust me she's the right and best plug in Owerri and its Environs. She will deliver yummy and mouth watering Cakes and chops for your birthdays, weddings, gatherings etc.

Please kindly patronize this business. Her biz number is on the logo. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

[latest] Dstv Customer Care Number / Shadiat - *Smiles* The one and only diva is here! / Miracles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.