Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Crazy CEO Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Crazy CEO Episode 1 (1836 Views)

I Married A Crazy CEO (prologue) / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy CEO Episode 1 by Clustergist: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
�THE CRAZY CEO�

{He’s a Rockster}

�EPISODE ONE�

✨Lucas Gilbert^✨
I am greeted with the thin Ray of sunlight that slipped in through the curtains on my opened window this morning..

“Oh my Gosh,I’m almost late” I whimpered before getting off bed, I slipped into my hoodie and sneakers, I grabbed my earpiece from where I left it yesterday night and took my phone, cos I can’t do without it for a minute, sleep is the only thing that separates us….. guess what I’m going for?…. jogging..

Yes, it’s been my everyday lifestyle since I finished studying bussiness administration in Havard.

I’m Lucas Gilbert, a young 20years old guy, the only son of Johnson Gilbert who is the CEO of Gilbert’s group of companies, I graduated at a young age right?, Yes and it’s because I’m brilliant…

Since I graduated, I’ve achieved much, but it’s from my own company, my manipulative dad who always wants everythingh done in his own way has been on my neck to take over his company but I just don’t like the idea, all my wealth, I got it from my own Tile supplying company cos I like living my own way…

A lot of houses, fleet of cars and all is what I got from the company….

Another thing is that I’m a one man gangster, I like beating up bad guys…

All this attributes put together, it’s hard to believe that I’m the inheritor of Gilbert’s group of companies but I don’t care…

I went jogging as usual and came back home after an hour but I met my parents home with a stylish looking girl of my age, mum has an extra key so no worries…

“How have you been my son” dad asked like he cared…

“Fine”, I answered sharply…

“Mum, you didn’t tell me you’ll be coming over, that apart, who’s this?” I asked pointing at the girl, who kept giving me seductive stares, her long lashes flickering like the wings of a vulture…

“Oh, she’s Maya, daughter of Mr Wilfred, CEO of Wilfred group of companies, we were thinking you should both hangout” dad said in his usual commanding dulcet voice…

“Dad, mum, I think it’s high time you get this, I’m not a kid anymore, you can’t just bring in a girl and tell me to hang out with her like I’m a kid, I have eyes and I can see, I will choose for myself and besides, she’s not my type” I said irritably and dad slapped me…

“Hubby!!!, Why will you slap him like that” mum hollered loudly…

“How dare he talk to me like that, he’s becoming spoilt, you refused to be the CEO of my company and you are saying you won’t marry Maya for my company and her father’s to work together, it’s not happening, you’re gonna listen to me and take over the company… and this girl, you’re getting married to her!!!” Dad shouted at the top of his voice

I held my hurting face tightly and faced him…

“Now listen, either your company or this stinky face you call Maya, I’m not interested in any of them, I have my life to live and you can’t just order me around!!!” I shouted and ran upstairs…

TBC

Gosh, this story is mind-blowing, just follow

Click on the link for episode 02��

https://clustergist.com/2021/02/25/crazy-ceo-episode-2/

Re: The Crazy CEO Episode 1 by mezico96(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ma balance for first sit... This one go sweet
Ride on OP grin

(1) (Reply)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 3(the Fight Of Conscience ) / A Crazy Night In Some Female Hostel. Part One. / Free Complete Android Apk Of Forcados For All Jamb/utme Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.