Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? (71578 Views)

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Which Data Plan Lasts Longer? / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Bright4luv3000: 2:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Kingdemi212019:
I don’t know about 40gb for 5000
Mine is 20gb for 3500
Code *121*1#
and which network is dat
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by JustforMen: 3:55am On Mar 07, 2021
Dradetosinije:

I thought mtn hynet speeds was at 5Mbps. Since when did they upgrade to 25Mbps?
I started using em March 2020... so since then you could get such speed depending pn location but nothing less than 10mbps at any given time.
see wetin I dey use browse this night.

2 Likes

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Etesam(m): 4:37am On Mar 07, 2021
Bright4luv3000:
and which network is dat
Mtn, but it's Sim-selective.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Maghan37: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Bampeh:
try 9mobile Weekend Plan N200 for 1GB or Airtel and Glo which gives you 18GB data and 19GB for N3000 or 30GB and 31GB for N5000.

For 9mobile
*229*10*15# to claim you offer of 9mobile 1gb for N200

For airtel
To get 3GB for N1000 dial *496#
To get 7GB for N2000 dial *437#
To get 18GB for N4000 dial *438*1#

For Glo
10GB For #3,000 Dial *777# to go through activation process, or dial *127*54#.

For Glo
Glo 5,000 Naira for 15.6GB – To subscribe to this data bundle, dial *127*2#
Airtel gives 20gig for 5k.

Bampeh has advised you
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Maghan37: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2021
Dexpro:
Chairman easy na. How come you spend 30k for a single month? You mean you exhaust 240GB data monthly?

Small small oooAirtel heavy data plan please

I do 40GB @ 5k but not enough.
Pls what is the code because I see that same plan for 10k.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Maghan37: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I seriously need this too.
I still can't believe I'm spending 25k on data monthly! Airtel is a bastard.
Haha how much data do you use. Wow
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by berbs: 6:22am On Mar 07, 2021
Heathrow44:
Wow, some people use their phones and data to this extent, I think people need to really drop their phones and see the life they are missing ! Good God, a lot of humans are turning to zombies!
If you are a content maker, cloud engineer, or your work have something to do with streaming, you'll understand why folks use that much data.

4 Likes

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by ayspac(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2021
Bampeh:
try 9mobile Weekend Plan N200 for 1GB or Airtel and Glo which gives you 18GB data and 19GB for N3000 or 30GB and 31GB for N5000.

For 9mobile
*229*10*15# to claim you offer of 9mobile 1gb for N200

For airtel
To get 3GB for N1000 dial *496#
To get 7GB for N2000 dial *437#
To get 18GB for N4000 dial *438*1#

For Glo
10GB For #3,000 Dial *777# to go through activation process, or dial *127*54#.

For Glo
Glo 5,000 Naira for 15.6GB – To subscribe to this data bundle, dial *127*2#

Bampeh has advised you

Is AIRTEL 3g a monthly or weekly plan?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by mastasam(m): 7:18am On Mar 07, 2021
*121*3# gives you 24gb monthly at 3500
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Limassol(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2021
nifemi25:
Since you are using mtn. You can get as much 40gb for 5k.

How? Explain please.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Sunnycliff:
I am a heavy internet user. I am running a program on cloud engineering. I spend so much on network. I spend as much as 30gb data per month.

Now I am almost out of data, which mtn network plan can be of help to me. I also watch and download a lot of youtube videos .

How do I maximize data from my monthly data budget of not more than 10k? Please help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Then between the hours of 12pm and 6am, you can purchase 500MB for N50, up to four times per night.

*406*3#.

You have to be on the Pulse plan to be able to do that.

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Sunnycliff(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=Tinyemeka post=99675465][/quote]

Thank you Sir.
Unfortunately, seems am not qualified for this offer
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Digitalstarlite: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2021
Sunnycliff:

Thank you Sir.
Unfortunately, seems am not qualified for this offer

Bro , how far,

Do you have a good grabs of cloud computing?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by ajaymina(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

How does glo data concern DStv premiership and champions league.

I tried being ahead of time and used streaming service in my bar for live match, people were knowing the scores [s]2 minutes earlier than it was shown on the screen despite how fast my internet was[/s],

I wrote to showmax and the said technologies cannot allow it to be faster than that.
I have tried different streaming service, samesh**t

As far as LiveScore is around and only 5 seconds lag, sports streaming is rubbish and that is where DStv has the upper hand.

At the bolded, its completely misleading bros!.

I suspect you are one of the multiple agents of mulichoice who doesn't welcome competition.

Pls try other Pls tey out other streaming tools, a try might take you to Canaan.

No offense, have a blast Sunday.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Etesam(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Limassol:

How? Explain please.
*121*1#, but it's sim-selective.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by mrjojo: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
40GB for 5k. Very soon DSTV will start losing customers to MTN. Just go on ChannelsTV, NetFkix, YouTube and stream what you are after as against paying DSTV.
That is why they are trying to shove their "showmax" down people throat with every seconds ads
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2021
ajaymina:

At the bolded, its completely misleading bros!.

I suspect you are one of the multiple agents of mulichoice who doesn't welcome competition.

Pls try other Pls tey out other streaming tools, a try might take you to Canaan.

No offense, have a blast Sunday.

First if you had followed my earlier and later convo on this thread you won't have come come to your suspicions about me.
One I use an MTN hynet and a universal mifi, both of which have downlink speed of average 2.4 Mbps which is more than enough for streaming, so internet is out of it.
I used a fast premium VPN
I have tried multiple streaming apps
I have run on DStv now, showmax and startime on
And compared them with real time.

Except what you are streaming is optimised for only one resolution, and one OS you will have lag.
Prebuffer is inbuilt to reduce the effect of negative network and is usually around 30 seconds.

I have entered a lot of forums to see how I can get faster latency and I have been told the same technicalities.
So except you are paying for premium streaming service, using premium VPN and premium data.
Sports viewing via dish is way better and cheaper for a commercial entity like a bar than streaming.
This is what I currently do
I have one DStv which I use for main match and Android TV box for second match.

No offense given, no Offense taken.

2 Likes

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Fordzzy(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Code
*121#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by beautyhound(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Sunnycliff:
I am a heavy internet user. I am running a program on cloud engineering. I spend so much on network. I spend as much as 30gb data per month.

Now I am almost out of data, which mtn network plan can be of help to me. I also watch and download a lot of youtube videos .

How do I maximize data from my monthly data budget of not more than 10k? Please help

U can try *121# then click 3 for DATA4Me since you mentioned you are previously a huge data userr nd get some promotional offers. currently I get 24gb for just £3500 monthly nd up to 40gb for just 5k monthly. Exactly double the offer for the usual *131# ussd code. Good luck fam.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by beautyhound(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
Bampeh has advised you[/quote]

looooool.... when u can do 5k for 40gb on MTN
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by beautyhound(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

How does glo data concern DStv premiership and champions league.

I tried being ahead of time and used streaming service in my bar for live match, people were knowing the scores 2 minutes earlier than it was shown on the screen despite how fast my internet was,

I wrote to showmax and the said technologies cannot allow it to be faster than that.
I have tried different streaming service, samesh**t

As far as LiveScore is around and only 5 seconds lag, sports streaming is rubbish and that is where DStv has the upper hand.

SMH... Sport streaming is rubbish yet DSTV have a mobile app to stream too. Stay dere nd b embracing archaic technology wen pple r moving forward.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by beautyhound(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Curious345:
that is fake news sir ..

Which apps ?

Ignorance! That u can even stream football matches on twitter? if u don't know u ask questions not live in a bubble.

1 Like

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
beautyhound:

SMH... Sport streaming is rubbish yet DSTV have a mobile app to stream too. Stay dere nd b embracing archaic technology wen pple r moving forward.

DStv sport streaming is targeted at people who can't directly access paid viewing via sat and want to control what they view,
Am currently in a hotel that has just one sport station, I can watch any sport station of my choice via streaming but wheb am at home I will use my dish

3 Likes

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by nifemi25(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=Limassol post=99675193]

How? Explain please.[/quote

Dial *121# and click on data for me.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by nifemi25(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
purplekayc:
how

Dial *121# and click on data for me
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by ericmor: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kingdemi212019:
I don’t know about 40gb for 5000
Mine is 20gb for 3500
Code *121*1#

That 121 code no dey work for here again, MTN are not that nice
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by 36Don: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
40GB for 5k. Very soon DSTV will start losing customers to MTN. Just go on ChannelsTV, NetFkix, YouTube and stream what you are after as against paying DSTV.
What data plan and network?

And is it double data?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by 36Don: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Dexpro:

*370#

Mifi only

But on the website it saya 5k gives 20GB data. Are you on bonus?
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Dybala11(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Curious345:
40gbaunot be enough for streaming live television.

And again ,there are no YouTube channels that shows love European and laliga matches
There are so many apps you can use to watch live football matches for free e.g Navscore app, Mobdro, Live football TV Euro etc. The Navscore app is so good that it shows matches from the major 5 leagues in Europe (be it La liga, EPL, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A and even the UCL), I don't know if you can stream other sports on it though. I don't even use more than 600/800 MB to watch a live football match sef.

I have the 3 apps I listed above on my phone to watch football matches live if the network is good and I can't go to the football viewing centre.
Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Dybala11(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
olokolekan:
With a Budget of 2k, which plans is okay...
Ready to take master skills of Microsoft Excel Techniques .
Basic Excel Training Advanced Excel Training Corporate Excel Training

MIS | Accountant | Data Analysis
Chat me up o7o 64 39 33 63
Well I use that 2k to get like 10GB monthly.

1 Like

Re: Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? by Dybala11(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
The5DME:
I just bought 16gb for 3k per month airtel.
What's the code pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.