Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? (39408 Views)

How Are You Coping With Your Salary In This Economy / Considering The Situation Of Nigeria, How Are You Coping Without A Job? / N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by johnHerba(m): 1:27am On Mar 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Teleprompter(f): 5:55am On Mar 06, 2021
Better to opt for private practice.

My children's lesson teacher receives 25k for 12 hours a week.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by IQUIT(m): 7:10am On Mar 06, 2021
sun123:

where do i start?
go yard or garage
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tishbite41(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2021
JessetariahMD:
and im not a graduate and im earning 45k
To go school come dey fear me
continue ur hustle, leave school.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tishbite41(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2021
PartnerusIsBack:

Seen. Sent you a message on WhatsApp. Thank you.
I'm interested, sir. 09038569971.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tishbite41(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2021
AFONJACOW:
from waec to PhD anyone you can lay your hand
Sir, throw more light please. 09038569971 (WhatsApp). Thanks.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by caesymore(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2021
clito-currency somebody grin grin shocked
sapphiere:
My cream alone is 55k and it doesn't last beyond 33days. Get a skill or go into business.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by FarukTrades: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Men you shouldn't have done data science. You should have done web or app development. Data science jobs are there but I don't know how easy they are to get.

Hello Tensazangetsu20, I just recently started learning Data Science on Udemy, having an Accounting and Finance background I figured it will be easier for me to learn. But I have been looking at the freelancing/remote market as regards to jobs available, and that for the roles of Data Analyst is not encouraging at all.

I want to start learning Full Stack development. Where do I start from please? There are so many information out there, and it gets confusing at times. Can you recommend a comprehensive course for a beginner please?

Thank you.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
FarukTrades:

Hello Tensazangetsu20, I just recently started learning Data Science on Udemy, having an Accounting and Finance background I figured it will be easier for me to learn. But I have been looking at the freelancing/remote market as regards to jobs available, and that for the roles of Data Analyst is not encouraging at all.

I want to start learning Full Stack development. Where do I start from please? There are so many information out there, and it gets confusing at times. Can you recommend a comprehensive course for a beginner please?

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6306692/how-recommend-newbie-goes-learning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by FarukTrades: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by NarnieAceTech: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
LordPherule:

I checked and see you are base in Agbara, is it the industrial town?
Well, seems someone on this thread already has a befitting place for you. Try it out.

Hi there!
Came across your comments a few times. How do I come in contact with you. I have a fairly good amount of knowledge in web development (HTML, CSS, Jquery & Php). Been applying for Web development jobs since January but haven't succeeded yet. My last job was in November 2020 immediately after my NYSC. This is a link to the site I created from scratch using only Bootstrap framework. adfantageventures(.)com.

PS; Don't mind most of the pictures used, because the owner(client) said he doesn't have much content for the website, he just wants to take his business online, especially the blog section.

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by NarnieAceTech: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mehn, reading though the comments is just scary.
I'm also in need of a job oo. I am quite proficient with JQuery&Php as a web designer and developer. I also have good knowledge using CMS to build websites.

I am also a graphics designer, Screen Printer: I print and customize T-shirts for businesses, Events, Schools (Both PE and Uniform). Sports' Jerseys, Hoodies and many more.

I also sell electronics such as TVs, Laptops, Tablets, Wallpapers, KTC Vegetable oil and other general goods at Alaba Int'l market.

https://www.nairaland.com/6405555/london-used-televisions-general-goods-now

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tishbite41(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Pious101:
bro learn freelancing...u can earn more than 100k in a month as writer
Sir, can u put me through. 09038569971.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by pinkbarby: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
available three bedroom flat apartment for rent at N155,000 located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607.

It is fenced
House is painted
Stable Electricity
In front of the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
It is located in an industrial area

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by LordPherule(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Hi there!
Came across your comments a few times. How do I come in contact with you. I have a fairly good amount of knowledge in web development (HTML, CSS, Jquery & Php). Been applying for Web development jobs since January but haven't succeeded yet. My last job was in November 2020 immediately after my NYSC. This is a link to the site I created from scratch using only Bootstrap framework. adfantageventures(.)com.

PS; Don't mind most of the pictures used, because the owner(client) said he doesn't have much content for the website, he just wants to take his business online, especially the blog section.

Oh great! God will help us all. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by pinkbarby: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
May God help Nigerian youth

Available three bedroom flat apartment for rent at N155,000 located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607.

It is fenced
House is painted
Stable Electricity
In front of the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
It is located in an industrial area
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Veezy4u:
I actually didn't quote you sha but since I did, well coincidentally, I also base in Jos. Which side are you

Police Staff College Bukuru/Zawan
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by lanre88(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
People have moved past this era of looking foe jobs, there are better things youcan do that would keep you financially independent for the rest of your life with no much stress.

Lets open your eyes to better ideas.

A word is enough...
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tunary(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
candygist:

It's mini importation and buying and selling of cryotocurrency
This mini importation how do you buy the goods? do you go to wharfs or where?
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by candygist: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
tunary:
This mini importation how do you buy the goods? do you go to wharfs or where?

I buy using agent. I actually have a friend in China who make purchase for me and send down to 9ja. I pay him for his service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tunary(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
candygist:

I buy using agent. I actually have a friend in China who make purchase for me and send down to 9ja. I pay him for his service.
That's interesting. let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by candygist: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
tunary:
That's interesting. let's chat on WhatsApp

Drop your line
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by tunary(m): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
candygist:

Drop your line
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Evidenx(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin nor kill me with laff abeg
ublight:

i pay 1 billion to rent brain so that i will not come here and chase u and that girl wey dey buy 55million naira cream.
If not for renting this brain, I for b big boy.
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by benshallgrow30(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
And I also think that you pay for rent too
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Jazdon(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2021
candygist:

this is nice, I’m interested in mini importation
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Larrykaysail(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Somebody is earning 15k and u want him to save money that will land him to USA.some people think with their anus.
visa fee na 70k or so. Friends and family can always help , I wish the person all the best , I know is not easy
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Grizzly20:

Excuse me.
Do u stay in Lagos?
There's definitely a better offer for you since you already have an NCE.

I'm also in Lagos and have NCE, kindly help
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
bamidele89:

Your location
I'm in Lagos, also need please
Re: 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Veezy4u:
where do you base? Mind if we talk?
I'm in Lagos also need a job

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Uniform In 1948 / How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? / National Taskforce Salary And Mode Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.