Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Free Transportation From Dublin Airport (ireland) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Transportation From Dublin Airport (ireland) (273 Views)

ASUU: Kwara Govt Offers Free Transportation To Students / Construction Of Transportation University To Start Very Soon - Rotimi Amaechi / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Transportation From Dublin Airport (ireland) by transir: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello Everyone,

If you are arriving at Dublin Airport and in need of transport from the airport to anywhere within Dublin
please you can reach me here (send me an email message here and I will respond). I will offer it free of charge. What's the catch or what's in it for me you say?
Just the privilege of a Sunday visit to my church smiley. Looking forward to your responses. thanks
Re: Free Transportation From Dublin Airport (ireland) by oloriooko(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
hmmmm visit to your church? which church sef?
transir:
Hello Everyone,

If you are arriving at Dublin Airport and in need of transport from the airport to anywhere within Dublin
please you can reach me here. I may be willing to offer it free of charge. What's the catch or what's in it for me you say?
Just the privilege of a Sunday visit to my church smiley. Looking forward to your responses. thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Transportation From Dublin Airport (ireland) by transir: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
oloriooko:
hmmmm visit to your church? which church sef?

lol. Don't worry i will tell you when you arrive. I will still offer the free ride anyway wink

(1) (Reply)

If Montessori Is The Best School In Nigeria / The Relationship Between Entrepreneurship And Unemployment Rate In Nigeria / JAMB Announces New Date For 2021 UTME, Extends Registration Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.