Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) (63416 Views)

Prince Ademola Adeyemo Is Dead / Kemi Olunloyo Solicits For Fund As She Writes On 1 Year After Prison Release / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Omihanifa: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Indeed, this life isn’t balance. Barely three months after Yorubamoviegist exclusively broke the news that Nollywood Veteran Actor, Prince Adewale Adeyemo was critically down with three strange ailments (damage in his Lung, Liver and Kidney) the actor we learnt is gradually recovering as good Samaritans home and abroad donated for his surgery.

The Osun State born Prince was suffering from the ailments, thinking it was ulcer at first until when he had a serious attack in 2020 and he was rushed to a nearby general hospital. After series of tests, he was diagnosed with damage in his Lung, Liver and Kidney.

He was recieving treatment at Private Godpromise Hospital, Oluke Odo Aremu Bus Stop, Ijoko, Ogun State.

Now, the talented actor has been discharged from hospital. He is however appreciating every Nigerian who hastily came to his rescue by making donation for him.

In an exclusive video made available to the publisher of Yorubamoviegist, Gbolahan Adetayo, which is currently showing on Yoruba Movie Gist TV on YouTube, Baba Igbomina as he’s fondly called by his fans is once again appealing to good people of Nigerian to help him as money to get his drugs and feeding now becomes a serious problem for him.

We gathered that, Adeyemo could no longer fund the drugs he takes everyday let alone of feeding himself and his family.

He urgently need people’s financial assistance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPwtAxCadRA

http://www.yorubamoviegist.com/ailing-yoruba-actor-adewale-adeyemos-case-worsen-begs-for-public-fund-to-survive/

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Make peace with your creator this kind of sickness them no dey survive am for Naija, dem no dey survive even 1 of them and you carry 3 choi na wa oh

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by marshalcarter: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sickness is never a good thing...
Quick recovery sir

#BelieveMe

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Emm22(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Make peace with your creator this kind of sickness them no dey survive am for Naija, dem no dey survive even 1 of them and you carry 3 choi na wa oh
Do u know what HOPE is Atleast he have one......quick recovery.....

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Emm22:

Do u know what HOPE is Atleast he have one......quick recovery.....

Lol Nigerians will never change

Deep down You know it's impossible so why grown men will just decide to fool themselves? Only in Nigeria sha.

Let's watch and see 2021 will not end, RIP will full everywhere.

I've seen people who looked even healthier than this guy,they were much younger too who had just one of the three ailments he has and they went, they are gone in less than a year.

So let's watch. Mark this comment, I hope we will remember.

Edit (due to all the replies): It may sound insensitive but it's the HONEST TRUTH, I pray and wish and hope no one ever lies to me, lying just complicates things.

I'll never forget when my namesake a young girl came in front of the teens department of the redeemed church we both attended and testified she had been healed of sickle cell anaemia, I was forking happy for her, I used to fantasize getting married to her we would both share the same first name and last name lol that would be cool and she was forking smart, I was smart but she was a whole nother level we were both supposed to cram the story of Jonah recite it word for word (using kings James version, redeemed used to love king James so much then I don't know about now) so I was genuinely happy, we were also counting to her 18th bday I think because we heard something about if she survives past a certain age she'd not be at risk of dying then we were 16, so for the Jonah story whoever makes the fewest mistake wins, we were the last 2 standing I made 6 mistakes she made 3 I lost to her but I was happy I didn't feel bad at all, when she came to tease me I almost claimed to have let her win. I just liked her, so genuinely, I was happy for her healing. 2 weeks after that "testimony" I was asked have you heard from your friend? I said no why?

We were preparing for her birthday I was gonna surprise her I was thinking of gifts my parents didn't give me much money then unlike hers but I was determined to surprise her.

I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what exactly to ask, I was later told she had passed on.

I understood sickle cell but I couldn't understand why her? Like she was so smart, so humble, her parents were rich, she was so religious. She prayed more than me, she was genuinely interested in things of God.

I wondered why didn't God save her, why did her parents or the doctor lie to her that she was healed? Why didn't the pastor tell her the truth or couldn't he hear from God that she was being lied to and barely a week or two after that testimony she'd be dead? instead she was taking to the big church to repeat her testimony. I can still remember the shy smile on her face as she was taken to the adult/big church. I didn't see her for the rest of that Sunday the pastor was going to pray for her or something, usually after service we'd hang out except one of our parents had to leave early. Usually they'd be a meeting that'd require certain members to wait behind.

I had so many questions to ask her but I never got the chance, what really happened? Did you know? Did you feel any pain? If you knew you'd go so soon would you have spent so much time studying and doing all those school and church assignments or would you have done other things instead?

Nigerians love to be lied to, love to be decieved, loved to be fooled, that's why Nigeria is the way it is today, those who lie the most are the richest most powerful, they are your politicians, your pastors and imams, your top generals and richest men, your most celebrated.

I don't like being lied to if I'm doing bad, failing, dying, etc just tell me the truth I'm strong enough to handle it.

Please don't Keep lying to yourself hiding behind God or under the guise of faith, fact is fact it doesn't care about your feelings, you can not plant stone and expect apples to grow, Nigerian medical sector is stone planted and expecting this man to survive relying on Nigerian medical sector is MORE THAN A MIRACLE no matter how many times you call stone bread it will still be stone, there is no miracle you can do to change it, go outside your house and try if you think I'm decieving you. It is you who has been brainwashed and brought up in such a way that your reasoning has been distorted due to indoctrination you received as a kid, if you were indoctrinated into Islam you'd grow up defending it with your life but if you were born Hindu you'd probably feel Hinduism is the only through way, if you were born I to Jainism you think Jainism is correct simply because of the indoctrination you've received. Look at your indoctrination from the aspect of a third person who is absolutely unbiased and unattached to it, ask yourself would you believe this story if you heard it happened today? Of if someone told you it happened in another religion? Someone did this already he said things Mohammad did and asked Muslims do you think this person is a Muslim? Or a good person if he said this, if he did this etc they all kept saying NO he is a bad person when he told them it's Mohammad they almost lynched him, Hartoun in speakers corner USA was slapped after she showed Muslims that their Koran has many versions and contradicts each other she was attacked and has been banned from speakers corner Muslims used to claim that the reason theirs is real religion is because it only has one version in one language so when Hartoun an ex Muslim showed them that it's not true that infact north Africa and many countries used different versions of the Koran they got mad, she narrowly escaped death that day.

Away from indoctrination back to our health sector,
I followed my younger bro to fix braces for him in Nigeria, the doctor said he'll remove 4 of his teeth he'd need this and that and that and charged us over 500k, I advised my bro not to do it, those teeth will never grow back and this guy looks like he doesn't know what he is doing. Meanwhile long ago I did mine in minutes, I went to the dentist just to see what can be done the gentleman was jovial looked and sounded like a pro, he checked, gave me cost very cheap I paid with my own money out of my account this was during my very late teens no pain no teeths removed no permanent damage

And here in Nigeria my bro with less issues than I had not only cost more, was too complicated and dangerous.

For those of you threatening me don't bother yourselves, death is a natural, normal everyday phenomenon, just like being born, eating, dying is normal, we all will die we will not get out of here alive, I am not scared of dying at all. There used to be a time I was suicidal. I have made peace with death I don't fear it.

This man is already an elderly man with multiple deadly ailments that will cost an arm and leg to treat. I will not sugarcoat it, I still maintain my words. He is very close to his grave, he should be happy he has symptoms, he has time to make peace with himself and tell his family goodbye that's a luxury many will never have. Many died suddenly I remember my relative lost her friend in sosoliso crash from Abuja to PH, my neighbor lost 2 of his 4 kids. I think after that crash PH started building many more porch primary and secondary schools. Those people never had the chance to say goodbye, they never lived till even 20 their parents were filthy rich they couldn't inherit all that wealth, if they were alive today they'd all be using the latest iPhones driving better cars than me. They'd already own bigger houses than me in Nigeria and probably be based in Canada or USA like most of their cliques.

If I was this man I will tell my family to save their money, I don't want to waste your money only to eventually die and then leave the entire family in financial ruins, Don't sell anything to threat me. At 50 you should have done most of what you hoped to do, travel, eat, site seeing, games, love etc

No matter how long and how hard you pray you cannot out live death.
I find it funny tho that when the "good man" dies we say God called him when bad man dies we say God has punished him. Even tho it's the exact same thing. Smh

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by EndureLife: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
May God help him

2 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by slawormiir: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. ..
I am not understanding...

Why he be say all these actors dey beg for money last last just to take care of themselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by inoki247: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
For this industry he be like say na only the Male dey prone to sickness and fundraising...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by 1Mozinga(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
It's well ,sir. I pray that Jesus intervenes. Maintain Hope because Hope is a good thing and no good thing ever dies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin
My advice for his family, jux make a tattoo of Bobrisky's image on his body nd see wonders.

He/she is d new philanthropist in town.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by OfficialGaGa(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Get well soon.... but I just dey ask for a friend oh... why e be like say na only the men for like Nollywood, media etc dey fall sick for long time... n go beg money althrough out before dem die.... y?

the women own nor dey like dat at all....
THE FUTURE IS REALLY FEMALE.... according to that bittchhh...

Prophet GaGa
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
I know of a man who was sick to the extent that his family spent over 6 million naira just for his treatment...las las,he Cor die..

E get why I talk like dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Pochettino(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Deep down You know it's impossible so why will a grown man just decide to fool himself? Only in Nigeria sha.

I've seen people who looked even healthier than this guy,they were much younger too who had just one of the three ailments he has and they went, they are gone in less than a year.

How can you be so insensitive?

45 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by stupidmod3: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
ur life don bend

4 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Adedotguy: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by datola: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Deep down You know it's impossible so why will a grown man just decide to fool himself? Only in Nigeria sha.

Ah ah!

5 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
sad sad Actress Dey build house/buy expensive cars while their male counterparts Dey suffer.iyabo ojo and others should assist him biko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

what exactly is your point? is it compulsory for everyone to know you're the only one that inherited that stuupiidity in your lineage

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Emu4life(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Why dont you just STFU if you have nothing sensible to say....

25 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
The female actresses that, we believed, are using their bodies to get wealth & fame hardly suffer from all these serious health issues that men battle angry. The men should always try to look after their health when they can afford it.

May God come to his aid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Adedotguy:
undecided
sad why ur neck bend?
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
inoki247:
For this industry he be like say na only the Male dey prone to sickness and fundraising...

Older men are usually the sick ones. Even if you bring it down to average families, it is most likely the father with liver issues, stroke or diabetes, while the mother would be preparing vegetable soup and wheat for him.

Most times it has a lot to do with their lifestyles when they were younger.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by libson001(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
If he has CAC let him apply for survival fund

2 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
And yet their female colleagues are always buying houses and cars
This life no balance oo lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Twenty8: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pochettino:
AFONJAS and beggy beggy. Na wa!!
Hope he's aware that Fulani imposed hunger will kill him long before this ailment

I am starting to have a different view of Igbo people because of people like youundecided

Our Igbo brothers/sisters, does this person really speak for you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by raddyworld: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
He should seek the face of the Lord for Divine healing. Others may fail but God is our GREATEST healer.
By his stripes ye are heal in Jesus name.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Every actor should find a way to relocate in their hey days please
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Solumtoya: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Twenty8:

I am starting to have a different view of Igbo people because of people like youundecided

On Behalf of all Igbos, we deny that person. These are just miscreants who try to cause trouble. A true Igbo (a true Nigerian) is naturally kind, this hate is not us.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by BigBrowser: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
sad
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Twenty8:

This people are miscreant paid to cause disunity among Southerners.... He might be a fulani

Watch out for them, they have different monikers

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.