Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) (63413 Views)

Prince Ademola Adeyemo Is Dead / Kemi Olunloyo Solicits For Fund As She Writes On 1 Year After Prison Release / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Fixey: 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pochettino:
AFONJAS and beggy beggy. Na wa!!
Hope he's aware that Fulani imposed hunger will kill him long before this ailment

Careful. You might attract your own life test. Be humble

3 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Pochettino(f): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Twenty8:

I am starting to have a different view of Igbo people because of people like youundecided

Our Igbo brothers/sisters, does this person really speak for you?
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Twenty8: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Solumtoya:

On Behalf of all Igbos, we deny that guy
Thank you for your answer.

3 Likes

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by andyanders: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Lol Nigerians will never change

Deep down You know it's impossible so why will a grown man just decide to fool himself? Only in Nigeria sha.

Let's watch and see 2021 will not end, RIP will full everywhere.

I've seen people who looked even healthier than this guy,they were much younger too who had just one of the three ailments he has and they went, they are gone in less than a year.

So let's watch. Mark this comment, I hope we will remember.
May your wish for him be your portion. May the man be alive to read your obituary. May Power of death will locate you.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Twenty8: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pochettino:

Keep quiet AFONJA Your kinsmen beg alot Lazy lot
my guts tell me you're not a Igbo person and you seriously need help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by vikiphy89(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Twenty8:

I am starting to have a different view of Igbo people because of people like youundecided

Not at all, na bottomless pit that one from come out
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Toosure70: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pochettino:
Hope he's aware that Fulani imposed hunger will kill him long before this ailment
Dont mock.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by oladipo81606: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
:AFONJAS and beggy beggy. Na wa!!Hope he's aware that Fulani imposed hunger will kill him long before this ailmentCareful. You might attract your own life test. Be humble
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Saw this nigga in Saudi a couple of times
Great guy
Godspeed
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by wumi2017(f): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Numerouno94:
grin
My advice for his family, jux make a tattoo of Bobrisky's image on his body nd see wonders.

He/she is d new philanthropist in town.

grin cheesy
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
I believe left to medical practitioners this man is gone but i do believe in that time when all hope is lost and the 4th man steps in to this kind of matter... Let that be your case Sir Let the 4th man found mercy with you and visit your matter
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Rip in advance.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by oliverano: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Deep down You know it's impossible so why will a grown man just decide to fool himself? Only in Nigeria sha.

I've seen people who looked even healthier than this guy,they were much younger too who had just one of the three ailments he has and they went, they are gone in less than a year.

I believe in miracles...miracles do happen. This man shall LIVE!!!! God please heal this man.

1 Like

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Twenty8: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Rip in advance.
How do you feel after typing that?
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
wumi2017:

grin cheesy
grin. Yes oo dear. Anything to save life. Bob is d new mmm( money making machine)
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Numerouno94(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
wumi2017:

grin cheesy
grin. Yes oo dear. Anything to save life. Bob is d new mmm( money making machine)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Can you wish for that to happen if he was your father?. If you have no sympathy , why not try to stfu?
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pochettino:

U are in sane, I repeat, u are in sane.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Musafatiu2(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
May Almighty Allah Grant him speed recovery �
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by naijadrivablog: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
But actresses are making it big This life no balance
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Incognito403: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

I know you're trying to be frank but it's misplaced.

Actually, you're the one displaying a typical 'Nigerian' mentality here. Abroad, they always keep hope up and alive even when there's no reason to keep hoping.

Never give up hope.

1 Like

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Ollygold(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Those females colleagues should donate for the man after all they are all millionaires.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by wumi2017(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Was even thinking of grin tattooing your pic sef grin grin ,, maybe something nice ( huge money) wl come out of it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Dennis1987(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
I wish him, pray for his quick recovery, amin loruko JESU KRISTI
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pochettino:
ehat does Adonis get to do with this. Make UNA Dey get sense at times.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
And he is a Prince ,That’s Really Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by am4truth(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Pochettino:

Senseless comment.. Grow up pls
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by abiodunnoni(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2021
Pochettino:

ur turn is coming
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Pochettino(f): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2021
abiodunnoni:

ur turn is coming

Sorry
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by GidiCars: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Twenty8:

Bro, make no mistake. Igbos discreetly hate the YORÙBÁs, the only reason most of them can't openly show it is cause without YORÙBÁ land, they're nothing. A friend of mine got denied a job simply cause he's YORÙBÁ. The company is owned by an Igbo person, so most of the top people are iigbos. After the interview, his name was sent as the selected candidate but they delayed everything till now giving filmsy excuses and stuff. Someone who works in the company opened up to him.
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Cryptomillion: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Life
Re: Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2021
OgidiOlu3:

How can you be so insensitive?
It's called being blunt and real. If he had invested when things were alright would we have been hearing this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.