Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other (16655 Views)

Nigeria, Twitter Need Each Other – Lawan Reacts To Ban / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics / South South Need To Be Merge With South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by gtrader: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
We don't need the North jare. I didn't even notice the food shortage. The North needs the South more...
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/outcome-of-food-blockage-shows-north-south-cant-survive-without-each-other-apc/

3 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by naijadrivablog: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
North need South more

2 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
una 4 do meat juice with una cow meat! everything dey need government grant

3 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by alingo2013(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol keep your food to yourself Benin republic and Togo where will to sell us there products

2 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by 2special(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Nonsense. SW owns the market, there are so many neighboring countries with products in need of that market. Yorubas don't travel to neither north nor east to buy a thing, they bring it down to us to rather take advantage of the market we have. What that should tell you is that, anyone with product, produce is free to bring to our market, there are so many out there in search of this market, they will easily and quickly take advantage of norths' stupidity. The only reason why north got away with this is simply because we are in same country. If not, the market would have been lost by now.
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by venger: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
thatigboman:
APC is lying big time. The South can survive and do better without the parasitic North
Igboman that word parasite is becoming stale and does not hold any ground any more, have you provide water for Enugu people today??, keep having erection on northern wahala, you go rant and wail tire, cause your word no get meaning.
God bless northern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by ransomed: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Who begged them to end the blockade? I thought they will not end it till December to punish the southern people.
The irony of it is that they got more shortages than they bargain for.
Chicken, goat meat and pork are trending...........
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by thatigboman: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
venger:

Igboman that word parasite is becoming stale and does not hold any ground any more, have you provide water for Enugu people today??, keep having erection on northern wahala, you go rant and wail tire, cause your word no get meaning.
God bless northern Nigeria.
very very funny.
So u expect me thatigboman from imo state, living in abuja to provide water for enugu indigenes and residents residing in enugu, extremely funny.
Venger, fulani jihadist from futa jallon, your fulani brothers have stolen all the money in the ministry of water resourses. See the link

https://nairametrics.com/2019/12/28/how-n343-95-million-got-missing-in-water-ministry/

2 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Elinosweet143(f): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
I kinda agree with him but trust me the northerners wld lose the most in terms of cash as for the southerners they wld adapt to the new ways and life wld go, no be naija we dey, we suffer and smile and even create a joke out of it

1 Like

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by itslinkin4005(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/outcome-of-food-blockage-shows-north-south-cant-survive-without-each-other-apc/
hahahahahaha very funny...abeg let them continue to block ooooh..
Let's see who go tire...
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Theoarhics: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't think I need the north cos I didnt feel the so-called strike. They useless to me
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by ipobarethieves: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
angry Somebody should slap this Nabena man to wake up from his deep slumber.The South is ok without these bloodsucker.Tell dem to eat their cows, tomatoes,yamz/Beans.Yamz plenty for Ekiti,Ondo etc.We go cook Egusisoup without tomatoes.Fish /local fowl dey sad.Nutz

3 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Zenithpeak(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
The truth is, North will collapse in 60 days if the south decided to stage a blockade on all farm produce from the North..... South is not in anyway at disadvantage in a man made crisis like this.

Alternatively, if south decided to invest in commercial/large scale farming of onions, tomatoes, pepper etc, no one will need to block anyone as the north won't be able to stay afloat of the intense competition that will rule the market.

4 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by okeyfrank: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell.

We in the South have nothing in common with the Fulani

Nigeria's problem is clearly the Fulani minority

The rest of Nigeria must join hands to defeat the 'common enemy'

Southern Nigeria has sacrificed enough and is not ready to sacrifice again to keep this unholy contraption.

Fulani must leave Nigeria for the indigenous peoples of Nigeria.
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Idiko1: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
There is no added value as result of any interaction between north and south. I would love to see Nigeria disintegrate so the same value between Nigeria and Cameroon or Republic of Benin and Nigeria should prevail among the emerging nation states from rubbles of collapsed shithole.
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Samunique(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Monogamy:
This kind of message can only be from northerners.

We have already told you people, keep your food.. Is that too hard to comprehend?
Do you know that man is a Yoruba man ?
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by LadySarah: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
they benefited mostly from CBN Anchor Borrowers programme

The issue will pain CBN wella.Even those not affected will also blame the blockade for inability to liquidate loan.
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by eazyduzit: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
The South can as well farm staple food cos they have a fertile land.The South were indoctrinated and taught that farming is for the poor so they choose schooling and afterwards seek for white collar job while the aboki man down north care less about education but rather prefer working his ass to get money and that includes them doing odd jobs too.
Las las, to divide this country na him go make sense pass.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by engrcalvin: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
The problem of Nigeria is not North or South nor Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo!
We have countries bigger than Nigeria in landmass and population yet they're doing very fine but Alas, Corruption has caused us all the hatred we now have for each other!

The leaders are corrupt-they have milked the country dry!

We the followers are corrupt! we sell our votes to the highest bidders yet we keep crying day and night that our leaders have failed us and the list goes on!

Untill I and you have a real change of way of life, till I agree that I won't sell my vote but vote in the most credible candidate for that position and ensure that the right thing is done begining from my family, community and places of work!

Let's begin by putting an end to the tribal hatred on Nairaland and start seeing each other as a brother/Sister!
Do you part let me do my part and gradually We'll make Nigeria a place we can truly call Home!

God Bless You!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
They are sick in the head.
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeria is better together bt we are focused on our negatives than our positives and not working together to resolve our conflicts and issues thereby aggravating our difficult and seemingly complex situation.
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by fowlyansh181(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please the hullabaloo wasn’t even a problem to begin with it, why is this getting any news coverage..
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Crayfish09: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Awoo88:
The North does not need the south and the south does not need the North. The food blockage will hurt the North more than it will hurt the south

Yet you sent FFK and Sunday Igboho to beg on your behalf
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Yus2020: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Useless Apc till dey talk nonsense
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Refinedbeing(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

Omo Igbo, you don open another moniker again..
Haha..
Dem use anything Yoruba swear for you?
Mistake?
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Gbogbowa: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sincerely speaking Yoruba don't need the north, only the north needs the Yoruba's that is why they are afraid,pls let the blockage go ahead and see who blink first

1 Like

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by zigirl56(f): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
I've said it before, the north blocking food from getting to the south is the same as the adage that says if you cause blindness to yourself because you don't want to see ur enemies, then be ready not to even see ur friends

I don't know when northerners go try get just small sense
Sets of very foolish people
The most foolish thing I've ever seen. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by Arrahman39: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
how can seller and buyer be desame? a buyer is the boss ...
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by tamdun: 12:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Tranquility4u:
The north has already realized that it needs the south for it to gain and rake in maximum profit possible.

The south, due to its failure of making good use of its vast tropical fertile land, has also acknowledged the fact that the north is the one supplying much of its basic and staple foods.
Did you just said basic foods? Like wetin abeg
Aside from tomatoes, beans and cow, what else?
Re: APC: Outcome Of Food Blockage Shows North, South Need Each Other by olajizz01(m): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2021
bolaayenimo:
they benefited mostly from CBN Anchor Borrowers programme
What about irrigations constructed all over their banditry lands with Southern money,80% of agricultural budget goes to their forsaken land,that's why they will commit suicide should Nigeria breaks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does INEC Intends To Pay AD-HOC Staff Recruited / Dolapo Osinbajo And Nneoma Okorocha At The Launch Of Elfreeda Foundation In Imo / Elechi Commissions Uncompleted Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.