Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! (3646 Views)

Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu / Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by NJN: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
Incredible!!!

Wahab Dosunmu chose to "follow his conscience" and pitch his tent with the opposition.

He just declared his support for Buhari of CPC.

Source;

http://saharareporters.com/article/it%E2%80%99s-matter-conscience-wahab-dosunmu
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Wadeoye(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2011
Good one. I know Nigeria still have many patroits in their midst.

Mr Wahab Dosumu, you are not alone - we are all with you on BB.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2011
If Wahab is the same PDP dude that disgraced himself alongside other other clowns in the so called Lagos gubernatorial debate, then his support for CPC is a big MINUS for Buhari.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2011
expired dosunmu+ expired buhari= expired goodwill
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2011
expired dosunmu+ expired buhari= expired goodwill

obo ngbe obo pon! shiorr!
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by jmaine: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2011
SAHARA "DIS" REPORTERS again shocked shocked . . . Hilarious ploy by the opposition to whittle down the seeming raging volcanic support GEJ is enjoying in Lagos at the moment. . .Just as nothing will deter Lagosians from voting massively for Fashola, nothing will also deter Lagosians from trooping out for GEJ in Lagos come sat. . Wahab Dosunmu Ko . . .Wahab Dosunmu ni . . They can try harder next time . . this is a childish ploy way beyond imagination
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by recoome(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2011
Who is the guy? Anyways lagosians & SW are not interested in useless endorsements, buhari is now seeking cheap endorsements? Very soon he'll be going nude for endorsements
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by recoome(m): 2:57am On Apr 12, 2011
Who is the guy? Anyways lagosians & SW are not interested in useless endorsements, buhari is now seeking cheap endorsements? Very soon he'll be going nude for endorsements
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by 10cirenoh: 3:13am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^

Do you even know the man?

If it was the fake okada men endorsing Goodluck, you'd be flying up and down like a kite without a rope.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by ayusman16(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2011
who is Wahab Dosunmu?
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2011
wetin remain na for Pope to endorse person? nonsense,
1. Who the hell is this guy?
2. How come this made frontpage?

VOTE CPC,
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by ziccoit: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^

Do you even know the man?

If it was the fake okada men endorsing Goodluck, you'd be flying up and down like a kite without a rope.

Kai, bad boy. See word. This is grade A*
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by rexel99: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2011
And who is wahab dosunmu? What is his support base in Lagos?? its a pity topics like this makes headlines here.
At least the ground might shake if the topic is sumtin like ''TINUBU ENDORSES BUHARI''
abeg post sumtin more interesting.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by NJN: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2011
Anybody famiiliar with the politics of Southwest would definitely know Wahab Dosunmu. So, with all due respect, whosoever doesn't know him is probably a neophyte.

A little query of d name "Wahab Dsounmu" on google would help.

@Muskeeto, it made front page cos it's a newsworthy item, especially @ ds tme, few days to d presidential election!
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by azorjiu(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2011
Waoh, this is great news! Incredible!

But,, Please, who's Wahab Dosunmu?
Is he one of the king-makers?
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Lagosboy: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2011
Wahab Dosunmu was a former senator in Lagos and a one time Leading Lagos politician. I do like him for reasons i dont know though, he writes articles on issues once in a while and i find them interesting.

He is a PDP member and one since 2002, he simply followed his consience and we should applaud him for that as he stands to gain nothing from a BB presidency but everything to gain from a GEJ presidency.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by sley4life(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2011
But he wont win
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
Up Buhari !!
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by basking4me: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
I am really suprised that people really think bb cant win. It will be the biggest upset of all time. The best time i have experienced nigeria in my almost 40yrs of being a nigerian has been the short period of buhari at the helms. I am tired of the pdp led govt. i want drastic change now and i kno buhari can bring that about, thats why am voting for him.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by rexel99: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
@NJN, its a pity you are still basking in the euphoria of your ''earth shaking headline''. dude, post sumtin much more worthy for all the intelligent minds here to ponder on. Give us a bigger name, like tinubu etc.
If wahab dosunmu is so big and important, y didnt he pull the stops in lagos to at least help PDP avoid the massive lesson they where thought in lagos in the just concluded NASS polls.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by basking4me: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
I am really suprised that people really think bb cant win. It will be the biggest upset of all time. The best time i have experienced nigeria in my almost 40yrs of being a nigerian has been the short period of buhari at the helms. I am tired of the pdp led govt.  i want drastic change now and i kno buhari can bring that about, thats why am voting for him.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by 9jauk: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
Why would PDP, allow dosunmu to run 4 Governorship, absolute rubbish,we all know is a rogue,thr are loads of young and vibrant aspirant but no na money kill PDP primaries.He was rubbish by fashola in d Gov'debate, see life sell out his now backing Buhari.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by ogunsam75(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
Wahaab Dosumu is minority in lagos, i believe his follower are not up to 1000, so let him endorse anybody, my dog reject BB, ACN
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Lagosboy: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
9jauk:

Why would PDP, allow dosunmu to run 4 Governorship, absolute rubbish,we all know is a rogue,thr are loads of young and vibrant aspirant but no na money kill PDP primaries.He was rubbish by fashola in d Gov'debate, see life sell out his now backing Buhari.

Guy which Dosumo are you talking about?

Ade Dosunmi is different from Wahab Dosunmu who is well respected in lagos political circles.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Gbenge77(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
BB will transform Nigeria if they emerge victorious at the polls.Lets consign the Pdp to the dustbin of history
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Johns83: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by Lagosboy: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Please keep spreading the message. Foward it to everyone you know.
Re: Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! by juman(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr. Wahab Dosumu is not strong anymore in Lagos politics.

Vote President Jonathan to make the job done well.

(1) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Had 11 Bags Of Secret Tapes. They Were Seized / Graphic Images Of "The Deadliest Drug In Theworld" / Do you know Who killed Ambrose Ali? history Re-visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.