Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos (60199 Views)

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by VEXT: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Graphic: Policewoman bitten as man unleashes his dogs on her during an operation

The police in Lagos State have arrested one Adeyemi Abayomi for allegedly unleashing his dogs on a policewomen during an operation at his compound at No 115, Itire Road, Surulere area of the state.

Abayomi allegedly released his dogs to bite inspector Atim Umoh and caused her bodily injuries on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at about 11:30am.

According to the command’s spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi, the police had gone to invite the suspect for questioning after one madam Nneka Regina, filed a complaint alleging the suspect illegally occupied her property, as well as threatened her life.

“The police operatives attached to Surulere Division were sent to invite the suspect before he ordered his dogs to attack them. The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Hakeem Odumosu has ordered that the man be arrested and taken to the State CID for investigation, and prosecution, while his dogs be picked up by the police Dog Section (K-9) for further action,” Muyiwa said.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1404634046570199&id=273102863056662

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by InfernoNig: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
She not Sabi japa. Men dey see this kind do dey move.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Spending123: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Men nothing wey barrett no go see ontop Mercy Chinwo head.

I just remembered when I was walking around the hood on my own looking for daughters of Jezibel to shoot my shot on and preach the gospel to them. The next thing I saw was two big angry looking dogs in front of one gate like that, mere looking at their faces you will understand that there is no joy in the country because ever since Buhari became president everything just the vex anyhow for this country. Without doing anything to those dogs, I started taking my steps backward, the next thing boom!!! temple run activated.
How I managed to survive from the hands of those two cultists that day still remains a mystery to me cos I was already counting my self as a dead man.

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Enoch07: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
my problem now is, what will happen to this fine dogs obeying their master? who will feed them in custody? as for the man, e don be for you.

make I light up

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Draslo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why dem come arrest the dogs?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Ever8090: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na woman leg be that?..

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by chatinent: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
As though the Nigerian police invite people with respect!

Only harassment begets this.

Till I catch James Nwafor..

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by heendrix(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by harmargedon: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
she no japa abi
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by mytime24(f): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Why Nigeria policewomen no dey carry gun angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Authoreety: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nice one, I did this one time like that...

Las las, my dog saved me from arrest

Meanwhile, this guy here is sick and needs help desperately

agbarisocket:
SUNDAY IGBOHO..his well fortified YORUBA man..DSS. soldiers tried to arrested him but he chased them off...but why DSS arrested Nnamdi KANU like GOAT.....dump him inside cell for several years..they even went ahead and destroyed his family housek.and the bastard ran out like a rat to other countries.just The way AGBARI OJUKWU did...he also ran to exile dressing like a woman.now NNAMDI KANU can not even attend his father burial..but SUNDAY IGBOHO his moving like a KING.so YAMMRIN should also unite as one.they should not let SOLDIERS lie them inside POTORPOTOR like PIG again.... thanks........

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by 3gpvids: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2021
As e don happen like this,make the dog wey bite her kukuma marry her
Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Auxtin85(m): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

Yes oo, she get yam leg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by RRodwave(m): 4:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..
No na chimpanzee

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Bvlgari: 4:41am On Mar 05, 2021
while his dogs be picked up by the police Dog Section (K-9) for further action

the man own don be, be dat...dem go beat am tire for station all those useless police

meanwhile the above na e burst my head...as per, shaybi dem wan charge the dogs to court after the picking up or wetin hahaha

And what kind of language is "be picked up"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Karlovych: 4:54am On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin They arrested the dogs too.

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by overdrive(m): 5:34am On Mar 05, 2021
The man looks hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Kingluqman(m): 7:55am On Mar 05, 2021
This is funny I swear grin
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by BlackPantherxXx: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
Na woman leg be that?..

Yamleg amaka. undecided

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Mayng01(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Bobotic(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2021
9ja to the world grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by ORAFA(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Police is your friend
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by airminem(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
This can be so dunny
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by DennisEche(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
SEE HIM AFONAJ FACE
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Hope the dog is on vaccination. Dog bites are some times fatal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos by Queenlovely(f): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Naa Dromor Adjei Is Dead! Pastor Glitter Sower's Daughter Drugged By Man / Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.