Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable (16663 Views)

I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari / Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by favor914: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
PHijo:

Indivisible countries don't have to remind people they are indivisible! It just shows Nigeria is a fraud.

It is probably toddlers like you who don't know how artificial countries like Nigeria ended in the past.
Which Country are you from, Stateless Ipobian? From your words I know you have failed completely & have nothing to call your own, no better Nigerian woman will follow a secessionist, you followed Bakassi to Cameroon, then have come back to Nigeria to start complaining again?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by vioment: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Something wey you for dun stamp down since your 1st day. You are not a day 1 or even week 1 leader, you are a reactive and not a proactive leader. I tire for you.

Hisba you neva condemn.

Sharia law you neva condemn.

Cultism you never condemn.

Separatist you neva condemn.

It is not condemning alone, but giving us hope.

Your new defence chair said it best, we should protect ourselves.

I just joined some guys to form a confra, Naija disciples aka fellows. We no go fold hand like kegites or sug. Many more info to come soon. We need peace but any trouble that arises our way, will be dealt with. Our group will fight against illiterates that want to make others illiterates on campuses.

Simple maths we no know because of cultism. We will be ready like defense chairman instructed for those way want monopoly of intimidation and havoc. We will do it for the sanity of getting knowledge on school premises. It will benefit the current distractors kids and families.

We have backing from high places. We would be letting people know soon.

We no get color, but we get number. 101.

We go get main stream on Oct 1st.

Naija disciples aka fellows. All intellects and well wishers are welcome.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
favor914:
Pdp disgruntled youths, you want to protest after losing a free & fair election? It seems you need some lead in your body?
COWARD
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by PHijo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
favor914:
Which Country are you from, Stateless Ipobian? From your words I know you have failed completely & have nothing to call your own, no better Nigerian woman will follow a secessionist, you followed Bakassi to Cameroon, then have come back to Nigeria to start complaining again?

I can't be proud of a country Europeans forced on Africans. I do not support IPOB because of their intolerance but you are worse than them.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by favor914: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
PHijo:

You are not God and you can't play God!

Nigeria being together or breaking up is none of my business. It is obvious the country will remain vulnerable for as long as it remains this way.

Only insane people support Nigeria's currently insane structure.
Nigeria is supposedly a nation of over a 180 million people, your opinion is like a bucket of sand on the beach, irrelevant.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by PHijo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
favor914:
Nigeria is supposedly a nation of over a 180 million people, your opinion is like a bucket of sand on the beach, irrelevant.

It is very relevant! Much more relevant than yours. If that was not the case the whole 'country' wouldn't be in turmoil.

Every ethnic nation should form their country since Nigeria cannot respect the rights of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
You cannot speak for 140m people.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by favor914: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
PHijo:

I can't be proud of a country Europeans forced on Africans. I do not support IPOB because of their intolerance but you are worse than them.
Every Country in South America, Africa & Asia, North America are creations of the white man, are you aware & have knowledge of what you are talking about? why did your boss Nnenna Kanu go and hide in the Chief Colonialist Country (United Kingdom) yet you his Mumu followers are praising him? Blind minded hypocrites.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by favor914: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
PHijo:

It is very relevant! Much more relevant than yours. If that was not the case the whole 'country' wouldn't be in turmoil.

Every ethnic nation should form their country since Nigeria cannot respect the rights of everyone.
Complain from now till you get gray & old, Nigeria will keep moving, after 10 years of wasting your life chasing an illusion, hopefully you will get with the program, just imagine the stupidity, that every ethnicity should form their own country? You have too much akamu flowing around your brain.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by goldman777: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
favor914:
I only stated the obvious blame your parents for giving birth to you in Nigeria, they could have gone to Togo, or Ghana, nobody forced them to bring you into your miserable state of life in Nigeria. You will blame everyone even Awolowo but not your parents, who introduced them to each other? Please go and curse that person, & leave us alone in Nigeria, Useless Failure.
I saw you were an insecure bastard with insecurities its people like you that call others failures a name that has stuck with you all your life from people it didn't take me long to see this even from your comments and your display of low intellectual expression.I know a frustrated person when they type.unfortunately your condition is only going to get worse after this,its unfortunate you parents bred this popular certified failure in life like you who is now looking for who to push your failed frustrated life upon.this is my last conversation with you I don't trade words with certified failures I pray you don't procreate and pollute Nigeria with more useless offsprings of certified failures like you we have had one to many already.bye bye frustrated certified failure make sure you die like lord luggard but please don't procreate more useless failures like yourself your parents have already done enough damage to Nigeria with rejects like you

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by favor914: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
goldman777:

I saw you were an insecure bastard with insecurities its people like you that call others failures a name that has stuck with you all your life from people it didn't take me long to see this even from your comments and your display of low intellectual expression.I know a frustrated person when they type.unfortunately your condition is only going to get worse after this,its unfortunate you parents bred this popular certified failure in life like you who is now looking for who to push your failed frustrated life upon.this is my last conversation with you I don't trade words with certified failures I pray you don't procreate and pollute Nigeria with more useless offsprings of certified failures like you we have had one to many already.bye bye frustrated certified failure make sure you die like lord luggard but please don't procreate more useless failures like yourself your parents have already done enough damage to Nigeria to rejects like you
Utter rubbish, I can see You are pained, I got you with a nice sucker punch, your legs are wobbling like Larry Holmes after receiving that upper cut from iron Mike Tyson?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by WolvyX5: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jumping up and down on my mattress. " I want out of this Country" angry
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by Marlboro1: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Dr Mohammed Buhari made this statement or is it Femi Adesina and Shehu Garba writing as usual ?

Which one?

So you mean MumuMmadu, Adesinner and Garbage?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by favor914: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
WolvyX5:
Jumping up and down on my mattress. " I want out of this Country" angry
Which European or North American Country will give you a visa? Your body language will tell them, this dude is not coming back, Consulates issue visas to people they believe are coming back to Nigeria after their vacation, not secessionist rebels of the federation.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by goooze(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Yeye Bello, are you stupid? Which youth and women ? Keep receiving yourself.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by PHijo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
favor914:
Complain from now till you get gray & old, Nigeria will keep moving, after 10 years of wasting your life chasing an illusion, hopefully you will get with the program, just imagine the stupidity, that every ethnicity should form their own country? You have too much akamu flowing around your brain.

Your komkom of a head is filled with sawdust. Virtually every ethnic group is a country in Europe and they give you these fraudulent contraptions for countries and you accept it.

The problem with primitive people like you is that you don't know the difference between collective progress and individual progress.

I am off!
I can't be responding to this unbridled dose of ignorance, arrogance and youthful exuberance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
PHijo:

Your komkom of a head is filled with sawdust. Virtually every ethnic group is a country in Europe and they give you these fraudulent contraptions for countries and you accept it.

The problem with primitive people like you is that you don't know the difference between collective progress and individual progress.

I am off!
I can't be responding to this unbridled dose of ignorance, arrogance and youthful exuberance.

Easy Easy Easy Easy...

You have washed the guy away already, nothing is remaining.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by greypencils: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
So says the walking corpse.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by Lagoon0: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yoruba terrorist but thank God, your threat ends on nairaland.
Lol, no we keep dealing with your aboki ass! While you keep begging do one Nigeria.

Sorry will be your surname after 2023. Hope you're not in Lagos ? If not be ready to pay heavy tax that might send you back to Niger
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by faste: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
favor914:
You must be a big F!His opinion is the view of overwheming majority!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by Lagoon0: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Rossnitti:
I BET 90% OF THE POSTERS HERE CLAIMING THE COUNTRY 'HAS ALREADY DIVIDED' ACTUALLY LIVE IN OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY NOT OF THEIR ORIGIN, OR HAVE RELATIVES THERE WHO EARN A LIVING THERE.

IF THE COUNTRY IS ''ALREADY DIVIDED'', WHAT ARE YOU OR YOUR PEOPLE STILL DOING THERE?

5 MILLION IGBOS IN LAGOS, HOW FAR?

3.5 MILLION IGBOS IN THE NORTH, WEY UNA?

DIVIDED INDEED.

ARE YOU ALL READY TO RELOCATE?

Or you think you'll be allowed to remain there even after breakup?
Think again.

DUMBITOS.

OKAY, SINCE Y'ALL HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH IN NGERIA, WHAT IS STOPPING YOU NOW FROM RELOCATING BACK TO YOUR REGIONS? EVERY MAN.

IS BUHARI STOPPING YOU?

DO IT! LET US KNOW YOU'RE DIVIDED!

ONLY TO SHOUT RUBBISH ONLINE WHILE MARRYING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY, FCKING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY, LIVING AMONGST AND SELLING TO EACH OTHER EVERYDAY, ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, ETC, ETC.

IDIOTS.

CONFUSED PEOPLE.

YOU SHOUT ONE THING BUT YOUR ACTIONS ARE THE DIRECT OPPOSITE.

Alaye use your sense. Im a Lagos natives. We and Igbo's are just southerns and live together doesnt mean unity.
Its pure rural urban migration. Hausa/Fulani with Igbo's will pay heavy tax in our odua republic and failure to do you will risk deportation.

Asylum seekers into Yoruba land will need to properly prepare all document instead no visa will be granted. Take note and stop posting thrash!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by kayjay69(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeria's so-called unity is very negotiable and very soon you and your ilk shall receive the much needed rude awakening.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by amaham(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
I am beginning to respect and admire yeye Bello leadership skills. He's becoming a better administrator. Pls I want to know if he's still owing pensioners before I change my mind on him
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by Faithful1234(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
see all this polithief, where is tinufu, come and see Yaya bello of yesterday the with this cow lover, the dicos how to overtake u,u see ur life, I tell u u no free I wan u u no free, u see why I say them no trust filani.make is con the go bfr, that yimuyimu will come here and started saying waiting no exit make una tell me were Baron leave drug and weed turn the suppliya of ak47 to Fulani bestmen.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by walkingshadow911: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
can someone tell this 50 years old buhari that Nigeria is divided already. negotiations is too late
dead mannequin, no wonder aisha find her bearing. mad people everywhere
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

SMH

People wey get the oil no dey even complain like una

Don't get you! Who get the oil and who no get? You saying we should wait till the 'people wey get the oil' complain before we're allowed to voice our own grievance?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by tosinet(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
And why is Nigeria's unity not negotiable? Why?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by seunayantokun(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell in it. So, the Almighty God is the only one that can make that kind of statement, not a president. Therefore, His decision holds not Aso reck's.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by chuksoyo21(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2021
It takes a chronic and stalk illiterate to make such assertion.....
Is Nigeria a secret society....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by MayorofLagos(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2021
NIGERIA's DIVISION IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by EASTERNPOL: 12:14am On Mar 05, 2021
This government is number one enemy of Nigeria's Unity, the impact of what they did may take 3 decades to repair
Re: Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable by EASTERNPOL: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2021
We all know that United Nigeria will benefit all but they believe in divide and Rule for their own selfish interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana / Atiku Abubakar Commission School Of Social And Management Science In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.