Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? (7190 Views)

Who Do We Blame The Girl Or The Guy, Another Surprise Proposal Gone Wrong! / Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Facebook is an extraordinary platform for thousands of people to interact and share their thoughts together, it also a social network where you can share pictures with one another And also laugh away one sorrow.

While I was going through my Facebook account I came across a picture that drew my attention. In the picture was a newly wedded bride who took a snapshot with her friend. But it seems the picture didn't go well as the dress of one of the girls exposed her undies before the photoshoots were taken.

Now, who do we blame??
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by WoundedLamb: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Whomsoever that uploaded the picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by chatinent: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
You.

..for not keeping your eyes on the right places.
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by illicit(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Pics or ....
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by lundy339: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
illicit:
Pics or ....
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by meobizy(f): 2:23am On Mar 05, 2021
No proof. Lie lie story.
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by KingTom(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2021
I should blame myself for opening this thread
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by Omowole007: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
Facebook is an extraordinary platform for thousands of people to interact and share their thoughts together, it also a social network where you can share pictures with one another And also laugh away one sorrow.

While I was going through my Facebook account I came across a picture that drew my attention. In the picture was a newly wedded bride who took a snapshot with her friend. But it seems the picture didn't go well as the dress of one of the girls exposed her undies before the photoshoots were taken.

Now, who do we blame??
I blame you
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by Josbreed: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:

Now, who do we blame??

Photos or ahdontbillivit.
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by Bisshop123(f): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oncle where d pic na
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by Monogamy: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Except I see the photos, I have nothing to say... undecided
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by benzene00: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:

Now, who do we blame??
was the definition of Facebook necessary?

U can never be a good writer
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by sunshineV(f): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
benzene00:
was the definition of Facebook necessary?

U can never be a good writer
grin uncle relax...but na true who ask d idiot for defination
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
sunshineV:
grin uncle relax...but na true who ask d idiot for defination

Who told you it's spelled as Defination
Re: Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? by Lawly: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Post the picture before I believe

(1) (Reply)

14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex / Why Is It That Most Dicks Are Black? / Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.