Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers (8064 Views)

Stay-At-Home: Vehicle Conveying Tomatoes, Set Ablaze In Enugu / See Where Tomatoes Ended Up As A Result Of The Blockage / Scarcity Of Beef, Tomatoes, Onions Loom In Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by rex444(m): 3:26am On Mar 05, 2021
I weep for my country.....now am mourning it with all black
Xscape1993:
What a great country rule by unfortunate people! I cry in my heart everyday for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by sf9fitness: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2021
If you are struggling with Weight loss, understand that it is not rocket science.
To achieve results, you only need to apply the right technique.

Something as simple as building the right support system can make all the difference in your weight loss journey.

Join me as I take you on a 7 Days Free Online weight loss training and teach you all the techniques that can topple the scale in your favor, so that you can enjoy a better health, be more productive and live life confidently.

Direct link to whatsapp group:
bit. ly/ Fatmustgo (clear the spaces)
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by chrisblack: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2021
360degreess:
See liers..you people are trying so hard to console yourselves..The food scarcity hit you so hard..No beef,no kpomo,no food stuffs..
The South South have oils, North have agriculture, what do the west have?
Sorry, let's I forget, they said you people have Ewedu and kolanuts..
you are very funny and stupid. Tell other source of income your acclaimed people have? .They are at the mercy of the south. Imagine the south mount a concerted effort or large campaign of encouraging eating what is planted on their soil or from neighbouring countries while rejecting that of northern origin.
The northern farmers own their survival to the Southerners.
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by igbowoman: 5:39am On Mar 05, 2021
They should paint them green and give to their nama
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by chrisblack: 5:49am On Mar 05, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Nah this mouth go kill south cry
mouth ke! You funny die. You lack logic. Tell me which food consumed is large quantities derived from the north that can not be grown locally in the south?.
All that is needed is simple. All southern Governor's should call a Southern Nigeria Food security Summit. Which I know benue ,plateau, taraba,kogi will all beg to be outside observers or claim kinship to justify their inclusion in the summit. It's high time we fully go back to the farm.
Years back Awolowo invited some isrealis to the western part of Nigeria to help formulate agricultural policies and agric development. On their way to Ibadan from the Airport in Lagos passing through the old Ibadan road, they saw forest with very thick vegetations.they turned around and ask Awo , who planted all this, he replied and told them nobody that they are all natural ,and that that is how it is across the south. They looked at them selves amused.They turned back an told Awolowo there was no point for them being here. Cause with what the see they can feed the whole country. Get the drift. We are going to go back fully to agriculture .it already happing with various agrotech startups springing up . We are launching a platform next year to revolutionize a niche

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by lukui: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2021
i was in my office years ago

and all that is happening now was been discussed by two very wise old men, it was in 2015,

chai what an old man saw sitting on a chair,

a small child cant see it if he climbs a tree

#MAYGODSAVEUS
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by The6thAustralia: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Let them give it to their cattles. Alternative will b found
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Came4apost(m): 7:17am On Mar 05, 2021
360degreess:
See liers..you people are trying so hard to console yourselves..The food scarcity hit you so hard..No beef,no kpomo,no food stuffs..

It's less I forget .. not let's i forget argue with urself

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Came4apost(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2021
chrisblack:
mouth ke! You funny die. You lack logic. Tell me which food consumed is large quantities derived from the north that can not be grown locally in the south?.
All that is needed is simple. All southern Governor's should call a Southern Nigeria Food security Summit. Which I know benue ,plateau, taraba,kogi will all beg to be outside observers or claim kinship to justify their inclusion in the summit. It's high time we fully go back to the farm.
Years back Awolowo invited some isrealis to the western part of Nigeria to help formulate agricultural policies and agric development. On their way to Ibadan from the Airport in Lagos passing through the old Ibadan road, they saw forest with very thick vegetations.they turned around and ask Awo , who planted all this, he replied and told them nobody that they are all natural ,and that that is how it is across the south. They looked at them selves amused.They turned back an told Awolowo there was no point for them being here. Cause with what the see they can feed the whole country. Get the drift. We are going to go back fully to agriculture .it already happing with various agrotech startups springing up . We are launching a platform next year to revolutionize a niche

Where they even shot themselfs in the leg is .. southern soil is even more aggressive when it comes to the growing of vegetables...���
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Came4apost(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2021
chrisblack:
you are very funny and stupid. Tell other source of income your acclaimed people have? .They are at the mercy of the south. Imagine the south mount a concerted effort or large campaign of encouraging eating what is planted on their soil or from neighbouring countries while rejecting that of northern origin.
The northern farmers own their survival to the Southerners.

Ask him to tell u what northerners can even afford to buy of they don't plant it .. if we ship any agricultural produce to the north .. with the proverty level .. can they even pay for the waybill and buy the produce ...I laugh In Spanish.. the gap between the north and south is too damn far .. u can't just argue somethings.. go to university pages on Facebook... and compare the north and the south .. u will see it's an insult to even compare such
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Kingluqman(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Let them be chopping it
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Harry00(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2021
#fulanimustgo
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by aminusodiq(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2021
360degreess:
I grew up in Lagos and am still living in Lagos..
and you never knew Lagos explore crude oil?...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by holicupp(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2021
collapse of unfruitful marriage
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Lagoon0: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2021
360degreess:
I grew up in Lagos and am still living in Lagos..

Be ready to pay high tax in our country. You won't be giving citizen despite for years of stay.

You better fight for one Nigeria with your life, else you pay tax tire or risk been deported in our odua nation

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Lagoon0: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2021
aminusodiq:
and you never knew Lagos explore crude oil?...

People don't know Lagos has oil reserve at Epe lagoon. Its the same Atlantic ocean that leads to ondo oil region and Niger delta. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Obdk: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
chrisblack:

Israeli agricultural experts saw forest with thick vegetations and asked who planted it..

This guy must think nairaland.com is Facebook where one can type rubbish and get away with it..

To help ur dull brain. Any agricultural expert that dont kno difference between forest and planted vegetation... I just wow..

Obviously southern part of Nigeria have arable land unlike the North who depend heavily on fertilisers

But dat ur awolowo lie spoil everything
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by tofek4real: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2021
FSU:
Photo: Tomatoes everywhere but no buyers
Dem no go try that rubbish again come dey strike yeye dey smell
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by ChimaAdeoye: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria does not allow food from America and other major agricultural countries because they didn't want their food to damage development of agriculture in northern Nigeria.

The south MUST reject the food being brought from the north to damage our agricultural development.
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by YorubaPrince: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Paperworka:
The best arable land on earth is in eastern nigeria, if you see the tomoato , yam, cow, onion, Maiz , Rice etc grown in the east you all will be shocked infact the east are even helping the northern farmers in other to encourage them in farming so as to get busy. the east has a local dish that nourishes the body more than any food on planet earth. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM EATING OFE AKWU NOW shocked shocked shocked cool

Typical Chest beating... grin
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by LamidicownuBSS: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
FSU:
Photo: Tomatoes everywhere but no buyers

Fake news
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by nyiamfrank: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
NOwazobia:
They should get one big alluminium pot that is equivalent to 50000litres. They should cook a very large stew with it. They should slaughter some of their rejected/malnurished cows as a source of protein.
next, they should get a pot that is equivalent to 150000litres and cook a very very large quantity of their rejected rice with it. They can get another pot for their beans also.
after that, they should start going from one northern state to another, serving their almajiris and beggers as they go. It will seriously help mitigate the hunger in the north.
they should also reach out to the various head of bandits, who is their various governors in their state, to help reach out to the bandits in the forest to have some toast with them. This will really help persuade the bandits to reduce (or outrightly stop) their killings and kidnappings.
what about gumi
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by LamidicownuBSS: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Northeners don't have anything, they will all turn to poverty king and queen. Cease your products let us cease our money

Keyboard worior how much do u have in ur account plz?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by LamidicownuBSS: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
NOwazobia:
They should get one big alluminium pot that is equivalent to 50000litres. They should cook a very large stew with it. They should slaughter some of their rejected/malnurished cows as a source of protein.
next, they should get a pot that is equivalent to 150000litres and cook a very very large quantity of their rejected rice with it. They can get another pot for their beans also.
after that, they should start going from one northern state to another, serving their almajiris and beggers as they go. It will seriously help mitigate the hunger in the north.
they should also reach out to the various head of bandits, who is their various governors in their state, to help reach out to the bandits in the forest to have some toast with them. This will really help persuade the bandits to reduce (or outrightly stop) their killings and kidnappings.

The message intended has been delivered
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by LamidicownuBSS: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
They should eat it alone. we the southern Nigerians have rejected them

The intended message has been delivered, that is sacrifice to deliver message

1 Like

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by LamidicownuBSS: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
una go sell tiri basket for 4 hundred?

That is sacrifice to deliver message
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Heavensent01(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
360degreess:

your forget to add north has banditry and BHT

dummbb lots
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by LamidicownuBSS: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=dignity33 post=99611383]Is unfortunately because Fulani man don't eat food with tomatoes and they don't buy cow for either occasion or celebration only ram. So if they decided not to sell who is gana lose. Just heard that many soldiers where killed by Bandits in katsina please I'm waiting for Buhari to send Airforce, Navy and gland troops to bombard katsina just the way they do it in Orlu and

message delivered
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by RRodwave(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
una go sell tiri basket for 4 hundred?

Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by Optional09: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
ProudDick:

We also have cocoa. A cocoa farmer is richer than 1000 tomato farmers. A kilo of cocoa sells for 1000 naira.

We also have cassava and palm oil. These crops are costlier than onions, pepper and tomatoes.

That’s why they want your lands and they’ve already got it through crazy bunch of ineffective power hungry idiots you made governors and senators
Re: Photo: Tomatoes Everywhere But No Buyers by emetisuccess(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
ProudDick:

We also have cocoa. A cocoa farmer is richer than 1000 tomato farmers. A kilo of cocoa sells for 1000 naira.

We also have cassava and palm oil. These crops are costlier than onions, pepper and tomatoes.

na true ooo, i swear, no be lie. Most of what we have down south are costly than all those their food. And we have it in bulk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Senator Musliu Obanikoro / Meet Dr Eni Njoku Jnr, Son Of The First VC Of Unilag Who Works For NASA / Ekiti State Moves To Create LCDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.