Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. (5789 Views)

Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa / Northern Groups Back Gumi, Demand National Grazing Policy / Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Did Azikiwe support the war, did Okpara support the war, did Jaja Nwachukwu support the war? Name the so called eastern elites that supported the madness? only the peasant disillusioned riff raffs like yourself back then supported the mass suicide, they were warned by the elders, Ojukwu ended up running away like kanu is doing, history is repeating itself again.
They all supported biafra from the start , zik opkara nwachukwu U.apkan frm Ibibio, dr sj cookey from rivers , Mr iganetus kogbara , Chief justice mbanefo Phillip efiong etc
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

I don't care where you live...

I don't live in your sh*t h8le
You asked for it, don’t hate.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Rossnitti: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Did Azikiwe support the war, did Okpara support the war, did Jaja Nwachukwu support the war? Name the so called eastern elites that supported the madness? only the peasant disillusioned riff raffs like yourself back then supported the mass suicide, they were warned by the elders, Ojukwu ended up running away like kanu is doing, history is repeating itself again.

Don't mind these small children whose ignorant parents have brainwashed with Biafra nonsense.

A pure suicide mission like you said.

Even seasoned Igbo generals of the time like Brigadier-General Hilary Njoku warned Ojukwu to step back from secessionist conflict, as the odds were heavily stacked against them. He refused and even cut him off as an adviser. The rest is history.

Igbos get into trouble because they don't listen. They are a narcissistic group and don't research what their opponents are doing or scheming, because they think that that's beneath them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:55am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

They all supported biafra from the start , zik opkara nwachukwu U.apkan frm Ibibio, dr sj cookey from rivers , Mr iganetus kogbara , Chief justice mbanefo Phillip efiong etc
And I guess they all got thought a serious lesson by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 51 years after the battle was won, their descendants are still begging for Biafra?
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by buckeyemedia: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

I don't care where you live...

I don't live in your sh*t h8le
Ok which of my addresses do you need outside our shithole country, Aventura North Miami Beach, or Columbus Ohio?
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 1:06am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
How old are you? cheesy
We all know the story of flora Shaw trash and trash while fkking told him Niger area shit
Let me tell you
That myth of frank opigo naming SE/SS Biafra is a lie to get Ijaw support

And here I was waiting for an intelligent response undecided

theFilmtricsay

I asked you simple question and you couldn't answer , answer so we can move forward

There is no myth of SS/SE cause SS/SE never existed at that time it was only eastern region
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 1:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Rossnitti:

Liar.
a crazy one at that undecided
theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by nitt: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2021
op raised salient questions

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

I asked you simple question and you couldn't answer , answer so we can move forward

There is no myth of SS/SE cause SS/SE never existed at that time it was only eastern region
I answered
Even a 5year old nowadays knows the Flora. Shit
Besides I asked you first
That's a fundamental rule of constructive arguments
Asked first
Answer first
Now answer

Or go to sleep

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 1:20am On Mar 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
And I guess they all got thought a serious lesson by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 51 years after the battle was won, their descendants are still begging for Biafra?

Yes of course, and if biafra is not achieved in our generation the one coming after us will

Phillip efiong said during the surrounder that if Nigeria doesn't treat the biafrans well their children will still fight in the future
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

I answered
Even a 5year old nowadays knows the Flora. Shit
Besides I asked you first
That's a fundamental rule of constructive arguments
Asked first
Answer first
Now answer

Or go to sleep

theFilmtricsay

Which Flora sh*t?
Some foolish questions are answered with questions

Answer the
How
Why
And where
First
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Yes of course, and if biafra is not achieved in our generation the one coming after us will

Phillip efiong said during the surrounder that if Nigeria doesn't treat the biafrans well their children will still fight in the future
and be defeated again
This time with more casualties
Who will lead the war?
Nnamdi?
Uwazurike?
If you don't go through peace
It will be brutal
I hereby propose a semi peace plan
South Nigeria
A country with 3 autonomous regions
A true confederate
If it doesn't work after 3 years
Then
To your mthfkin tents!
O defunct Nigerians!

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 1:27am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Which Flora sh*t? Some foolish questions are answered with questions
Answer the How Why And where First
I'm beginning to think you're a child You behave like a 7 year old
theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 1:30am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

I'm beginning to think you're a child
You behave like a 7 year old

theFilmtricsay

grin I can see through your tricks, please answer the questions let's move forward with this debate
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by KosiGee(m): 1:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Rossnitti:
In fact, if Nigeria breaks up, I'll join the police force of whatever govt LAGOS comes under.

Because I know for damn sure there will be MILLIONS of 'former Nigerians' residing in Lagos who will be PAYING ME BIG TIME to remain there and not be deported to their 'new countries'..

Una want division abi?

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it!

Joe Igbokwe would give this post a million likes.

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 1:35am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

and be defeated again
This time with more casualties
Who will lead the war?
Nnamdi?
Uwazurike?
If you don't go through peace
It will be brutal
I hereby propose a semi peace plan
South Nigeria
A country with 3 autonomous regions
A true confederate
If it doesn't work after 3 years
Then
To your mthfkin tents!
O defunct Nigerians!

theFilmtricsay

Lol it will be a different situation this time around, the way Nigeria is hopelessly divided who will be willing to fight for one Nigeria like the did in the 60s ? If another civil war happens Nigeria as a country is finished cause everyone will answer his fathers name and fight for his father land not Nigeria
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by KosiGee(m): 1:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Rossnitti:

That's what I keep telling these folks. They haven't the slightest fcking clue how interdependent this country has become.

They are still living in the 1960s!!

You blamed the people wanting out of the union but failed to also blame the people whose actions and words trigger the agitations on the other side.

You mentioned that up to 5 million Igbos rusted and do business in the north, Lagos and you also said that Igbos would lose big time at places like Alaba int market should Nigeria split.

I don’t think Igbos hate as much as you alluded in your post. Igbos want peace and I can beat my chest and tell you that no tribe has invested and sacrificed in the Nigeria project more than the Igbos.

Compare the magnitude of investment by Igbos in other regions to that invested by other ethnicities in other region.

A young Igbo man wants to own a house and he makes it a priority to build and become a landlord because it saves him money and gives him peace of mind.

Compare that to Fulanis who own and run livestock businesses worth millions but they want to do that at other people’s expense and discomfort. Fulanis enter the forests, erect huts made of sticks and leaves while rearing hundreds of cows worth millions. How much do these people pay as tax or contribute to the community they reside in??

Can you imagine a group of Igbo men going to the north, inhabiting a forest reserve, perpetuating atrocities and discomfort to their host communities! Do you think Nigeria would remain the same if other ethnicities do a third of what the fulanis do?

Look at what happened in the south west. Why should the fulanis be holding people to ransom.

Think about this with an unbiased mind. Do you think Nigeria will still be together if another southern ethnic group is doing exactly what the fulanis are doing now.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by EMMY76: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

True
I'll vote leave
But to a new country with 3 autonomous regions
A real confederate
SOUTH NIGERIA
If it doesn't seem to work after 3 years
Well to your tents o defunct Nigerians!

What do you think?

theFilmtricsay

It will never work the idealogical, ethnic and religious differences is too wide all the great nations of the world that are doing well have a lot in common.

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

When? - January 8 1897 The name “Nigeria” was coined by
the future Lady Lugard in an 1897
London Times article. With Lord
Lugard's arbitrary conception of
N...

https://www.cfr.org/blog/lord-lugard-created-nigeria-104-years-ago

Why? - because she was a journalist that found a need to have a general name
Instead of “Northern and southern protectorates”

How? - through a London Times article
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10328028_article_jpegd4b721cd1d7529c0bd41f9a91b5714de

Who? - The name Nigeria was suggested by
British journalist Flora Shaw in the
1890s. She referred to the area as
Nigeria, after the Niger River, which
dominates much of the country's
landscape...

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/14051828.pdf

theFilmtricsay

Biafra
1) It was suggested by Frank opigo

2) When -may 26,1967

3) Where- at the emergency meeting of

committee of chief and elders held in Enugu

4) why - because eastern Nigeria wanted a separate country of their own with a different name from Nigeria so instead of calling it eastern Nigeria Republic they call it biafra taken from the bight of biafra
5) some of the distinguish personalities at that meeting were
Dr Nnamdi azikiwe
Dr Michael . I. Okpara
Sir Francis ibiam
Supreme Court Justice Louis mbanefo
Dr alvan ikoku
Mr . M. K. O mbadiwe
Mr. N. U. apkan
Chief Jerome udoji
Mr Joseph echeruo
Ekukinam bassey
Chief Samuel mbakwe
And chief margaret ekpo .
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Obdk: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Rossnitti:

It doesn't work like that. There will be political resentments that will virtually GUARANTEE there will be as little co-operation as possible between the newly divided nations. Do you see Sudan and South Sudan co-operating on anything? Igbos will become illegal aliens in Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna etc, and would need to show their papers to police.

Sudan still depend on south sudan for oil till date.

Get education first before you take on people greater than u in all aspects of life and development

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Obdk: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2021
Rossnitti:
In fact, if Nigeria breaks up, I'll join the police force of whatever govt LAGOS comes under.

Because I know for damn sure there will be MILLIONS of 'former Nigerians' residing in Lagos who will be PAYING ME BIG TIME to remain there and not be deported to their 'new countries'..

Una want division abi?

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it!

See wetin poverty don do u. Instead of hustling to make something out of ur life here u re banking on d easy money... Typical omo odua...

Owo da people...
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2021
EMMY76:

It will never work the idealogical, ethnic and religious differences is too wide all the great nations of the world that are doing well have a lot in common.
that's why there should be three autonomous regions
If the people see that it is progressing they would be more patriotic
There would be healthy competition within the regions which would promote progress
The presidency would be rotated every 3 years between the regions
Countries like Australia,New Zealand have hundreds if not thousands of tribes
They are doing well
And there isn't really much difference between us
We're far more similar than we think
Foreigners know this
South Nigeria confederate would make a better country than the Biafra,Oduduwa and Niger delta
The northern oligarchs are the problem
They're the ones that sowed the seed of disunity
The North is united
The south also should
Cc SouthNigerian
Faber

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Biafra
1) It was suggested by Frank opigo

2) When -may 26,1967

3) Where- at the emergency meeting of

committee of chief and elders held in Enugu

4) why - because eastern Nigeria wanted a separate country of their own with a different name from Nigeria so instead of calling it eastern Nigeria Republic they call it biafra taken from the bight of biafra
5) some of the distinguish personalities at that meeting were
Dr Nnamdi azikiwe
Dr Michael . I. Okpara
Sir Francis ibiam
Supreme Court Justice Louis mbanefo
Dr alvan ikoku
Mr . M. K. O mbadiwe
Mr. N. U. apkan
Chief Jerome udoji
Mr Joseph echeruo
Ekukinam bassey
Chief Samuel mbakwe
And chief margaret ekpo .

Lol cheesy at emergency meeting grin cheesy
You're a clown grin
this is fiction bro cheesy
Can you show me where Azikwe,Opara,Ekpo or anybody in this list wrote about it? grin
How did you get the date?
Nnamdi told you?? cheesy grin

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Miracle1991: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Paperworka:

OGA geography see! your marriage to another tribe in this evil NIGERIA was your own personal decision and has nothing to do with those that wants to make progress in life. Dont bring the excuse of your union to the quest for the independence of a nation.
the question is=What are you still doing in Abuja,kano, Lagos,kaduna,Akure,port Harcourt etc? Why can't you relocate to the 5 erosion states?

3 Likes

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by EMMY76: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

that's why there should be three autonomous regions
If the people see that it is progressing they would be more patriotic
There would be healthy competition within the regions which would promote progress
The presidency would be rotated every 3 years between the regions
Countries like Australia,New Zealand have hundreds if not thousands of tribes
They are doing well
And there isn't really much difference between us
We're far more similar than we think
Foreigners know this
South Nigeria confederate would make a better country than the Biafra,Oduduwa and Niger delta
The northern oligarchs are the problem
They're the ones that sowed the seed of disunity
The North is united
The south also should
Cc SouthNigerian
Faber

theFilmtricsay

The muslim fulani north is actually the real problem the average fulani muslim man don't believe in equality with someone from the south he believes that Islam have made him superior over every christain southerner this is just the root cause of all nigeria's problems till date. With this kind of mentality nigeria don't have any future.
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lol cheesy at emergency meeting grin cheesy
You're a clown grin
this is fiction bro cheesy
Can you show me where Azikwe,Opara,Ekpo or anybody in this list wrote about it? grin
How did you get the date?
Nnamdi told you?? cheesy grin

theFilmtricsay

Chinua Achebe who was in that meeting wrote about it, in there was a country British journalist Fredrick Forsyth wrote about it in the biafran story

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

Chinua Achebe who was in that meeting wrote about it, in there was a country British journalist Fredrick Forsyth wrote about it in the biafran story

they wrote that Opigo gave the name?? cheesy
They wrote the date? grin
Show me an excerpt

theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

they wrote that Opigo gave the name?? cheesy
They wrote the date? grin
Show me an excerpt

theFilmtricsay
It's left for you to do the research yourself

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
EMMY76:

The muslim fulani north is actually the real problem the average fulani muslim man don't believe in equality with someone from the south he believes that Islam have made him superior over every christain southerner this is just the root cause of all nigeria's problems till date. With this kind of mentality nigeria don't have any future.
that's why I'm proposing division into south Nigeria and north Nigeria
That problem would be solved
They can be superior to themselves in the north
That's their problem

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by theFilmtric: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:
It's left for you to do the research yourself
why running? You see how detailed my response was Why not do the same? With excerpt,pictures,links etc
theFilmtricsay
Re: It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. by jimyjames(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

why running?
You see how detailed my response was
Why not do the same?
With excerpt,pictures,links etc

theFilmtricsay

I gave you the names of some of the books go and read them yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Extends The Time Of Closing Of Polls To 4:00pm / Tijjani Umar Lauds The Achievements Of The Federal Fire Service / New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.