Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up (38122 Views)

RE: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by TeemahBeddings0: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Nairaland undecided
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by MarketDispatch: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2021
okay
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2021
you are high sir. next!!!!!! we want out... we want to segregate...
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by seunayantokun(m): 9:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Captured mind.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by danngnews: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Most people are complaining that nigeria should be divided and shared but they actually don't know the meaning of what they are saying.

1. Formations of country are not based on ethnic groups and religion alone.

2. If the so called saviours like Nnamdi Kanu promising paradise were smart as they claimed, they should start the employment, development now for everyone to see what they are capable of. most of them have no profitable investment in a region they plan to develop.

3. The new nation will still look like Nigeria

4. They will be still be corrupt politicians and thieves.

5. There will be lack of fund, resources and the nation will be vulnerable to any attack.

6. A Nation can not change to a paradise over night, it take years. America of today was formed 17th century.

Remember: the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

“One of the swiftest ways of destroying a kingdom is to give preference of one particular tribe over another or show favor to one group of people rather than another. And to draw near those who should be kept away and keep away those who should be drawn near” Sheikh Usman Dan Fodio.

Buhari is braking up Nigeria by himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by InvertedHammer: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Most people are complaining that nigeria should be divided and shared but they actually don't know the meaning of what they are saying.

2. If the so called saviours like Nnamdi Kanu promising paradise were smart as they claimed, they should start the employment, development now for everyone to see what they are capable of. most of them have no profitable investment in a region they plan to develop.

5. There will be lack of fund, resources and the nation will be vulnerable to any attack.

6. A Nation can not change to a paradise over night, it take years. America of today was formed 17th century.

/
The fear of the unknown is the sole reason many people are unsuccessful in life. They can’t step away from their comfort zone even when the purported comfort zone is too hot to handle.

What is Stockholm syndrome?

/

8 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by LordKO(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
This is balderdash, even though I believe in the indissolubility of Nigeria.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Omoslim26: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Thank you very much this is a heavy knock off punch on omoslim26 grin grin grin
grin
Notasyouthink:
Thank you very much this is a heavy knock off punch on omoslim26 grin grin grin

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
screw the thinker and his opinion
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Queenlovely(f): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
WOW

Life
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by nero2face: 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
OP I thought u would being up something logical and constructive, seriously u made zero sense here...u wrote trash

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by airminem(f): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Toks2008(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

All we asked for was restructuring but they refused. The only extreme option to restructuring is total disintegration.

BTW, your write up lacks substance cos all you wrote are not real impediments.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Pyhonist: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Lame reasons.

I even thought I was going to read something that will make people think twice about disintegration of the business center called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by airminem(f): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Word!!

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Ihatemumu: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Lame, Nigerian education has to be improved, a 5yr old Canadian child will make more sense than the OP

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Franking: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2021
A referendum, please, let us decide.

I don't expect my Biafra to become heaven on earth in one year. I, however, expect hard work to make it a better place in the future for our children.

It doesn't have to be for me. I love Biafra and can die for her but Nigeria? God forbid.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by selemempe: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

this is a very childish opinion.
I know a childish mod that moved it to front page. His name is on my mynd

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by franchasng: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

The most important benefit of dividing Nigeria is for peace and security.

Fulani people deserve a country of their own.

Fulani were the reason Nzeogwu carried out the first coup that landed Nigeria to civil war.

Fulani are the reason Nigeria is so insecure today.

Fulani and their backward Islamic religious practice is the reason Northern Nigeria remained dangerous and undeveloped and now a full blown pandemic.

If not for any other gain, Nigeria deserve to be divided for peace and security. People can continue to be poor and hungry in peace and alive waiting for destiny to remember them or their kids.

Fulani people hate civilisation.

They hate peace.

They hate development.

They hate freedom.

They hate education.

They hate positive changes and transformation that leads to communal prosperity.

They love domination and invasion of other people's ancestral home.

With each tribe or region having their own country, they can put in their best to secure their borders and communities against Fulani invasion.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Shaolin0147(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Mr man say what you know,SE is developed

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Neddstark: 9:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Paperworka:

Before you start typing articles like this, you should be knowledgeable enough so as to get your facts right

1. NIGERIA is never a NATION (please google "what is the meaning of a NATION), even your scripture attests to the fact that a NATION is made up of people of common tribe. People of common tribes exhibit common characteristics therefore there will be mutual understanding and growth among them

2. you cannot merge people of entirely different culture together and expect them to live in harmony (where one calls the other INFIDEL)
3. You might call him a savior which might as well be true because TRUTH saves life.

Almost all nations have people of different tribes. America the greatest, has all tribes but they are successful based on the orientation they give all their citizens, which we dont. Even in Spain, the Catalans are not Spainards. In France, the Corsicans are more of Italians than French. How about all over Africa that has more than 300 tribes but less than 60 countries? This is the 21st century. Only unity can move us forward not division.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Refinedbeing(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2021
How on earth can people keep preaching forceful relationship even in 2021. Europeans divided themselves according to believes and culture. Look where they are today. Take a look at Azerbaijan and Armenia today, look at the hatred they have for each other even as a separate nation, now imagine if they happen to be in a rather forceful relationship cum country. Slovakia isn't up to Oyo state in size not to talk of South west but it's better than faking it. Why are you blacks so adamant about what was rather made for you. Are you lots dumb, stupid or dumb hun? Geez

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by sojfarm: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Your reasons are devoid of logic.

I will take your serious when you making sense and when you are able to apply the basic principles of logic
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Neddstark: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2021
danngnews:

One of the swiftest ways of destroying a kingdom is to give preference of one particular tribe over another or show favor to one group of people rather than another. And to draw near those who should be kept away and keep away those who should be drawn near” Sheikh Usman Dan Fodio.

Buhari is braking up Nigeria by himself.

You are 100% on point. Favoritism towards the North is sowing alot of bad seeds.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Omoslim26: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2021
jimyjames:

You are not even known in your so called 9th clan without name, and I believe you are a no body even in your family, we know nnamdi KANU and he speaks on behalf of millions of millions, your opinion will only count if your fame matches that of nnamdi KANU
grin
jimyjames:

You are not even known in your so called 9th clan without name, and I believe you are a no body even in your family, we know nnamdi KANU and he speaks on behalf of millions of millions, your opinion will only count if your fame matches that of nnamdi KANU

mbaise+mbaino=��

my family is an household name once you enter Ogbaku and mention the name only a stranger won't know

plus I am from royalty so I am very popular in my hometown

I won't want to be in the position of your chi at all a position where I can't walk freely into the land of my fathers

wats worse than being unable to give your father the last respect before he goes into the grave

I am not in competition with anything or anyone but my own is dat ipob should recognize that they are just a seccessionist sects like massob,the new BN etc

tagging Igbo into your ipob is insulting

wat of the ones who do not subscribe to seccession at all do you guys plan to have their head

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

even if Biafra comes today we will still not support a man who opened his mouth to say Igbo is cursed
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2021
To slap this guy just dey hungry me.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by NEROSKY(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Your write up is wack and you lack comprehension of what is happening in Nigeria, infact Nigeria should break up today today. God punish you for this write up and the people who joined Nigeria together at the first place. no just make me vex o!!!
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by MarketDispatch: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2021
theTranslator:
I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!
United autonomous states of southern Nigeria!

lukatew!

All the people shouting divide Nigeria are myopic...

How do you deal with the different uncontrollable War lords that will spring up in different locality?

When Nigeria was amalgamated there was only limited/one source of mass communication.. (Government to the people) Radio...Now you have different sources of mass communication...people to people communication, Government to People communication, fake news, etc etc.

The way people are making noise to divide Nigeria is not as easy as looks on internet.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by topboss: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
Lyrics269:

[/s]

OP, U NEED THIS.

I SWEAR.

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Opinion of an ignorant coward.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by sanpipita(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Unity beggars as usual telling people to stay in Nigeria, without explaining why Nigeria is a better option.

The truth is Nigeria will die a natural death either way

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by khalids: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
All the points given are baseless and makes no sense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Nicholas Opens His House In Uyo (photos) / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.