Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up (38117 Views)

RE: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2021
This is the most shallow and very stupid post on NL ever

OP is just senseless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by topboss: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2021
OP, TO BREAK YOUR HEAD DEY HUNGRY ME.

I SWEAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Pyhonist: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Redcrafton:

Are you too slow to understand that Nigeria users unitary system of governance where everything comes from Abuja?

I thought I was talking to someone who understands the country.

I didn't know I was talking to a.....

STOP responding to that guy. He's obviously an olodo. I mean really daft
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF MADNESS. ABEG WHO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS TYPE OP IS SUFFRING FROM?
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Nyanabo(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Now you have made sense abi
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by topboss: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2021
Yeyenairaland:
This is the most shallow and very stupid post on NL ever

OP is just senseless

THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND IS A RETAAARD.

DID U NOT SEE HOW QUICK HE MOVED IT TO FP.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Numerouno94(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2021
U claimed America was formed 17 century ago, 4getting America was also a colonized nation. After America gained her independence were dey dis wicked as a nation? America started d process of becoming America immediately after her independence. Buh take a glance at Nigeria; more dan 60yrs after her independence nd we still backward nd filled wit corruption. Nigeria had neva had it this bad. We becoming more corrupt each day dat passes by. Nd u tink Nigeria will b like America someday? wit d level of corruption nd wickedness we can neva get past dis phase not even 100yrs frm now.

See Nigeria discuss dey give me headache.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Lagoon0: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Neddstark:
Let me add more for you

1. There would be an exodus. Millions of Igbos back to their land, millions of Yorubas from the North back to their land, same with Hausas and other tribes
2. A lot of other tribes' investment and properties will be claimed as state property.
3. There would be more poverty. As in extreme poverty. We will all be starting from the scratch.
4. Immigration will be a big issue. Proud Nigerians suddenly turned to aliens will be a problem
5. No foreign investment in a while. The whole regions will be unstable and no sane country will want to invest knowing they might lose their investments in one flinch.
6. Tribal conflicts and more fightings. This is Africa. This is bound to continue.

Let us take a look at African nations who have tried to divide in the 20th/21st century. Eritrea and South Sudan. Are they better off? Libya that fought a war in the name a of democracy still has no democracy decades after. Anyone who wants a war for Nigeria to divide is a genocidal maniac and should not be given a voice.

The bigger picture is Lagos will generate her electricty and more investors will troop in after seeing 24/7 electricity . grin

Tax generated form northern foreigners and eastern foreigners would be used to cater for our people. And every Yoruba youth under 18 will receive government support . cool
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by topboss: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2021
WE SHOULD STAY IN NIGERIA BECAUSE A WHITE MAN LEFT EUROPE AND CREATED IT.

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO CREATE THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

WE SHOULD STAY IN NIGERIA AND KEEP HARVESTING UNTIMELY DEATH.

WE SHOULD STAY IN A FAILED COUNTRY, AND CONTINUE TO SUFFER POVERTY AND UNEMPLOYMENT.

NIGERIA HAVE STOLEN MANY PEOPLE DESTINY.

PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DOCTOR ARE NOW BUS CONDUCTOR.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by jimyjames(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

mbaise+mbaino=��

my family is an household name once you enter Ogbaku and mention the name only a stranger won't know

plus I am from royalty so I am very popular in my hometown

I won't want to be in the position of your chi at all a position where I can't walk freely into the land of my fathers

wats worse than being unable to give your father the last respect before he goes into the grave

I am not in competition with anything or anyone but my own is dat ipob should recognize that they are just a seccessionist sects like massob,the new BN etc

tagging Igbo into your ipob is insulting

wat of the ones who do not subscribe to seccession at all do you guys plan to have their head

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

even if Biafra comes today we will still not support a man who opened his mouth to say Igbo is cursed

I still repeat , you are not known in this Mbiase-mbaino and the so called royal family without name you claim to come from, so whatever your opinion is keep it to yourself, Nnamdi KANU is known by millions of millions and he speaks on behalf of those millions your opinion doesn't count till your fame matches that of KANU

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Lol, who cares, peace of mind is better, we will do better, when we are apart than together.

At least we will be independent, and not used, or brainwashed for one entity that exploits people.

Do you want to eat scraps, when you can produce bread and honey, imago.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by lastchild: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2021
no single point in what you wrote, America that started in 17th century like you said, do you think they had it all, they were empty new nation just like Biafra will

well, thank God you called it your opinion, everybody is entitled to their opinion
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by HonLord: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2021
aniomadei1975:

You are a big fool.

There is no BIG FOOL than you on this planet earth. You don't like a man and yet you are preaching peace and love to him to stay with you.

Nnamdi Kanu is far more BETTER THAN all the governors and elites of the entire North put-together.

Biafra cannot remain inside Nigeria forever, whether you want to hear it or not. You must bear that in mind and know that the people of this generation are and cannot be controlled by Northern THIEVES & LOOTERS who supports killer herdsmen and pretend to be fighting insecurity.

Eastern Security Network is the brain child of Nnamdi Kanu, and has come to stay. You want Nnamdi Kanu to employ people in Nigeria under which company that security agencies will go and barricade or kill people as hoodlums; for the rot FG to claim high TAX violation and close the firm

May God punish you and the Mod of this topic. FOOLS paid by APC to deceive the masses - ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by MrIcredible: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Most people are complaining that nigeria should be divided and shared but they actually don't know the meaning of what they are saying.

1. Formations of country are not based on ethnic groups and religion alone.

2. If the so called saviours like Nnamdi Kanu promising paradise were smart as they claimed, they should start the employment, development now for everyone to see what they are capable of. most of them have no profitable investment in a region they plan to develop.

3. The new nation will still look like Nigeria

4. They will be still be corrupt politicians and thieves.

5. There will be lack of fund, resources and the nation will be vulnerable to any attack.

6. A Nation can not change to a paradise over night, it take years. America of today was formed 17th century.

Remember: the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.
Dividing this country can't affect individual's sovereignty development. It'll only create a positive competition.

MANY REGIONS ARE JUST LIVING OF OF OTHER REGION'S WEALTH AND RESOURCES WITH VERY LITTLE OR NO CONTRIBUTIONS.

Europe has over 50 countries.

USE YOUR BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by NEROSKY(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2021
MansoryMX:

Your brain is paining you! You want South to be consume by the demons Northern leaders are breeding abi! Romancing Terrorists from different fractions and calling them bandits. Division is the only way. Anyone who wants to live in the north or south by then will need a visa from either country. That way nobody will misbehave here in the south! A wall of Jericho needs to be built to separate the North from the south so that the north can continue romancing terrorism. Nothing spoil! Highest trading between both countries will still flow!

You dey mind the stupid op?
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by eseago: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Paperworka:

Before you start typing articles like this, you should be knowledgeable enough so as to get your facts right

1. NIGERIA is never a NATION (please google "what is the meaning of a NATION), even your scripture attests to the fact that a NATION is made up of people of common tribe. People of common tribes exhibit common characteristics therefore there will be mutual understanding and growth among them

2. you cannot merge people of entirely different culture together and expect them to live in harmony (where one calls the other INFIDEL)
3. You might call him a savior which might as well be true because TRUTH saves life.
and all these has been out fundamental problems the british merge the country for their selfish profits
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2021
precisely, many are just lazy, depending on others, that kind of liability, is what they say is not negotiable, lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Its because of this liability, they have time for banditry, and other vices, when we go separate ways, no one will have the cooperative association across regions to exploit the people, we will know who is who and everyone is equal.

MrIcredible:

Dividing this country can't affect individual's sovereignty development. It'll only create a positive competition.

MANY REGIONS ARE JUST LIVING OF OF OTHER REGION'S WEALTH AND RESOURCES WITH VERY LITTLE OR NO CONTRIBUTIONS.

Europe has over 50 countries.

USE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Divide the useless entity
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2021
As I always tell my fellow Igbos, If Biafra is going to be as bad as Nigeria, then what is the point of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
aniomadei1975:

You are a big fool.

IRREDEEMABLE DAFT

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Raphaelmary(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
SuperBold:

How will biafra prosper when their citizens have started learning how to escape their region by pretending to be yoruba. Don't worry we will build tall electric fence that will catapult you back to Alaigbo if you try to climb them.
Guy rest! No true Igbo blood will ever claim to be Yoruba.... It's condescending nah

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by nnamdi640: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
You mean that we should stay as one so that one particular side continue benefiting more than others.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by tempusfugit: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Alot of people overestimate the unity of their region, for example the igbos in anambra feels superior to other igbos in the other igbo states, the same with the yorubas, personally if Nigeria should separate, I would be more fascinate to observe the north, strangely alot people re underestimating them, same way the igbos underestimated them before the Civil War, when the igbos where taking all the amministrative positions around the country without putting into critical consideration other tribes..
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by OneKinGuy(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria shouldn't break but expand. We should annex southern Cameroon and bring it back to Nigeria. Benin also want to be part of Nigeria and it Niger can't secure its boarders, Nigeria should take over it.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by OneKinGuy(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria shouldn't break but expand. We should annex southern Cameroon and bring it back to Nigeria. Benin also want to be part of Nigeria and it Niger can't secure its boarders, Nigeria should take over it..
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Btruth: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Who dey write this shit?

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by topboss: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2021
OneKinGuy:
Nigeria shouldn't break but expand. We should annex southern Cameroon and bring it back to Nigeria. Benin also want to be part of Nigeria and it Niger can't secure its boarders, Nigeria should take over it.

MAY GOD PUNISH U.

BASTARD!
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2021
lets everyone go their ways, this one big giant thing is not going anywhere.

Don't be afraid in adopting another way, as long as it will guarantee, great improvements.

tempusfugit:
Alot of people overestimate the unity of their region, for example the igbos in anambra feels superior to other igbos in the other igbo states, the same with the yorubas, personally if Nigeria should separate, I would be more fascinate to observe the north, strangely alot people re underestimating them same way the igbos underestimated them before the Civil War, when the igbos where taking all the amministrative positions around the country without putting into critical consideration other tribes..
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by jieta: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2021
theTranslator:
I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!
United autonomous states of southern Nigeria!
How would the South be United when we have so many minority group.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Brushstrokes20: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2021
Arrant bullocks!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration....

I rep odua republic.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by tempusfugit: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2021
You re so naive
SeriouslySense:
lets everyone go their ways, this one big giant thing is not going anywhere.

Don't be afraid in adopting another way, as long as it will guarantee, great improvements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves / Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.