Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up (38114 Views)

RE: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by topboss: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2021
FULANI ARE BUSY WIPING OUT OTHER INDIGENOUS TRIBES IN THE CORE NORTH, THAT ARE MUSLIM.

EVERYDAY THREATENING CHRISTIANS.

THEY ARE ALSO IN KADUNA, PLATAEU, BORNU TRYING TO WIPE OUT THE NATIVES AND OCCUPY THEIR LAND.

THE SAME FULANI FROM MALI HAVE LED ARMIES INTO SW REGION AND EVEN SE TO OCCUPY LAND AND GRADUALLY KILL OFF EVERYBODY.

THIS IS ONLY POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF ONE NIGERIA, WHERE THE NORTH OPEN THE COUNTRY TO PEOPLE FROM NIGER REPUBLIC.

NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE AND EVERYBODY WILL HAVE PEACE.

MANY OF YOU TODAY TALK GOOD ABOUT GHANA, WHY NOT ADD BUKINA FASO TO GHANA?

GHANA IS SMALL BUT FUNCTIONAL COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2021
please tell me what you benefit from one giant entity, what are you proud of, Can you tell me where this Entity is going.

Since you are not naïve, you should know.

tempusfugit:
You re so naive
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Epunch1(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2021
TO THE POSTER I'D HAVE TO REFER TO YOU AS A HOUSE SLAVE.
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?
ALWAYS ADVISING YOUR FELLOW SLAVES NOT TO BE FREE BY TELLING THEM THINGS LIKE, IT WILL GET BETTER SOON, ALL IS WELL, GOD IS WATCHING, LETS PUT IT IN GODS HAND AND MORE CRAP LIKE THIS. BUT I SAY UNTO THEE WOE UNTO YOU AND YOUR KINDS. FREEDOM IS NOT GIVEN IT IS TAKEN THE SOONER YOU REALIZE THIS THE BETTER FOR US ALL. THE ZOO NEVER FOUGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE TODAY. ONLY BIAFRA FOUGHT FOR HER FREEDOM AND WILL STILL FIGHT WHEN THE NEED ARISES AGAIN.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by bptc10: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Senseless topic, how many job did your president buhari who you have entrusted the resources of this nation have created, but rather destroying people livelihood, sonsense
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by LordOfTheGame: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2021
Stupid post from a brain dead idiot. If you don't know what to write, just go to sleep and stop writing rubbish post with no iota of sense in it.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by tempusfugit: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2021
What am saying, your way of thinking is quite naive just like a small child, I actually want Nigeria to break up so I can observe the beautiful countries you guys would create!! Very curious about it,
SeriouslySense:
please tell me what you benefit from one giant entity, what are you proud of, Can you tell me where this Entity is going.

Since you are not naïve, you should know.

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by darkwan: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2021
its funny how fulanis outsmarted the igbos....

igbos back then thought they were the smartest and everybody else must follow.
christian,more educated and such....

when those english moroons left,igbos took over many goverment positions....

but to their shock,they found out other tribes had smart people too....

soo,they bunded with fulanis to stay in power....
but fulanis backstabbed them,the effect they are still feelin till today....

kikikiki....igbos are the real afonjas....

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by bizhop01: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2021
What's a stupid reasons
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by sterlingD(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2021
What we have experienced and seen has been BETRAYAL upon BETRAYAL upon BETRAYAL upon BETRAYAL and BREACH OF TRUST. This action is going to cost us a lot as a NATION.The future will deliver the PREGNANCY of the PRESENT.We should be very very aware and remember that whatever is birthed we will bear it and accept in good fate
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by GeneviveHuby: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2021
For you to continue preaching about unity till this day simply means there was no unity in Nigeria since independence and goes to show there will never be unity. So Nigeria will be restructured or break up. I won't like my children to experience what I have experienced. Yoruba can stand on their own, Arewa can stand on their own. Even Middle-belt can exist on their own if they vote out of Arewa. Same goes to Ijaw for Niger-Delta Rep. If they vote to be on their own. So that the subsahara Africa will have peace just like Nodics of Europe. Please stop preaching unity because you are preaching evil.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by darkwan: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2021
bizhop01:
What's a stupid reasons

afonja....!!

south east olodos....
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Mr. Op is just hungry and desperate for attention... Just look at the near meaningless and childish points this Unity Beggar put up there. Sigh!!!

Nigeria has never been a nation in the real sense of the word! This is a forced union or contraption of individuals who lack cohesion, ideology and would rather kill one another!

Separating this ill-conceived union is in the best interest of us all, even for the sake of generations unborn... Let's start by splitting the South from the terrorist North.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Okay, that's fine, we want the same thing, that's good enough for me, lol yeah, I am doing other things currently, so i was not concentrated on this thread, 90 percent of my brain is trying to solve a problem, so i may seem like a child here.

tempusfugit:
What am saying your way of thinking is quite naive just like a small child, I actually want Nigeria to break up so I can observe the beautiful countries you guys would create!! Very curious about it,
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by arinze3131(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

You forgot to add that he caused the killing of innocent youth, a leader defend his people from the front not back

many people re really mad in dis country.why must we stay together?what do we all have in common?we have ñotin in common.we don't love each other and we have absolutely no reason 2 stay together as a nation.and B4 I forget,d nonsense U put there as article makes no sense at all.it z just full of garbage and meaningless.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by EastisBae: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Most people are complaining that nigeria should be divided and shared but they actually don't know the meaning of what they are saying.

1. Formations of country are not based on ethnic groups and religion alone.

2. If the so called saviours like Nnamdi Kanu promising paradise were smart as they claimed, they should start the employment, development now for everyone to see what they are capable of. most of them have no profitable investment in a region they plan to develop.

3. The new nation will still look like Nigeria

4. They will be still be corrupt politicians and thieves.

5. There will be lack of fund, resources and the nation will be vulnerable to any attack.

6. A Nation can not change to a paradise over night, it take years. America of today was formed 17th century.

Remember: the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

I was even expecting you will at least show some intelligence in your analysis and not those reasons you gave that are neither logical nor sensible. So, I will counter them with superior logic, starting from question 1 to 6 in same order.

1. Are you aware that Nigeria is about the same population with the rest of West Africa? Yet WA has not less than 13 countries! Again, Europe was divided into many small countries along ethnic and ideological lines. Dividing Nigeria into two i.e. North and South alone will reduce tensions because the former is Islamic, feudal and laid-back while the latter is progressive, religiously tolerant and democratic. Further dividing Nigeria into say 4,5,6 or even seven countries based on zones that share things in common will further reduce tensions to the minimum.

2. Your number two question is unreasonable. How do you expect a group the government called terrorists for no reason to start making investments? So that your government will go and destroy them under the guise that they are used to fund terrorism? Establishing a security outfit to protect their people is the wisest thing for them to do now.

3. The new nations will never look like Nigeria because while Nigeria was an imposition on the people, the new nations will be a creation based on mutually agreed terms by the people. People will always be at peace with terms they made inputs and agreed to than terms that were imposed on them like it was done in Nigeria.

4. There may still be corrupt politicians but it will never be an open bazaar like Nigeria. In Nigeria, there is no love for the country and people steal as much as they can because the system is bastardized but the countries that emerge from Nigeria will create laws and a merit system that will reduce graft and they will also want to compete against each other in development.

5. False! On the contrary, funds will be better and efficiently managed. All the billions of dollars being wasted in the fight against Boko Haram or used in paying the so-called bandits will now be used in building roads, educational and health facilities among others. Are you even aware that more people are dying in Nigeria today than even some countries officially at war? As big as Nigeria is, is the country not facing all manner of attacks in virtually all parts of the country? But division will reduce all these to the barest minimum.

6. Really?! Remind me how many years it took UAE, Hong Kong, and Singapore to become the paradise they are today! How many years did it take China to become the world's factory and a super power? In Nigeria, how much have we developed or would I say retrogressed since 1960? Are we not currently at the bottom in most development indices? At the pace we are going, do you think we will ever develop even in the next 100 years?

While we are now convinced that the devil we know will ultimately destroy us and there is no hope of excape should we continue to stay with it, it becomes critical for us to try give the angel we don't know a chance, considering it may turn out to be a huge blessing, which is an option we don't have with the devil we are currently with.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Didi0808(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2021
And this is all you could come up with? You’re slow
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by toye440: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Pls read more about Malaysia, singapore and indonesia. Czechoslovakia and Korea should be another good read for you. After then tell why we shouldn't demand for our Odua republic.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by oloyedewaris(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Paperworka:

Before you start typing articles like this, you should be knowledgeable enough so as to get your facts right

1. NIGERIA is never a NATION (please google "what is the meaning of a NATION), even your scripture attests to the fact that a NATION is made up of people of common tribe. People of common tribes exhibit common characteristics therefore there will be mutual understanding and growth among them

2. you cannot merge people of entirely different culture together and expect them to live in harmony (where one calls the other INFIDEL)
3. You might call him a savior which might as well be true because TRUTH saves life.

Stop saying rubbish, did you know how many tribes are in Nigeria
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Basher8583: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2021
Warripikine:

Same way the people of IMO chose ihedioha and ended up with uzodimma..dey there dey fool yourself..

The decision to stay united should be based on what is best for the various entities that are in the present Nigeria and not what the politicians and leaders want because of their pockets.”
B

If it was true that Imolites chose Ihedioha why did he lose his legal battle. Because the legal decisions where factual and not imaginations created for the sake of removing him from office.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by duyorker: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2021
no matter what, lets go our separate ways, a nation that allows foreigners to rape and kill is no nation, even America has thieves, what is the gain staying together with killers
Warripikine:
The decision to stay united should be based on what is best for the various entities that are in the present Nigeria and not what the politicians and leaders want because of their pockets.”
I come in peace..let it be done in peace
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by druxlazu: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2021
I want to know the ethnic origin of the OP.

The greatest tragedy in human history since the 20th century is the fact that Yoruba people have been forced to live with barbarians and have been subjected to degeneration and cultural bastardization. This bleeped up negros occupying the space Nigeria have insulted the Yoruba people too much.

I always advocate the Europeans and the Chinese should never let their guards down and take nonsense from the cursed negros because if they do, one day the bleeped up negros will say they are equals and mates.

Just because Yoruba people have a skin color resembling that of the bleeped negro doesn't mean we are the same. The Yoruba people have had civilization equal to any greater civilization witnessed by mankind.

It is undisputable that significant positive advancement and achievement was gotten by Yoruba people since 1940 and after 1960 but the two most populous bleeped up negros in Africa in Hausa/Fulani and Igbo who are headless and directionless and are creation of the devil decided to collude and destroy the Yoruba because of their hatred for Yoruba progress.

Yoruba is immeasurably superior to the bleeped up negros occupying the Nigger area called Nigeria.

Imagine the bleeped up negros who came out of the forest in 19th century and was introduced to civilization telling the Yoruba man who's ancestors were great culture founders and monument of human evolution what to do.

The very enemies of Nigeria are Igbo and the so called bastardized named Hausa/Fulani. The Two Devils.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Redcrafton: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2021
darkwan:

Point of correction.

The Fulanis didn't backstab the Igbos.

The Yorubas did.

The Yorubas introduced food blockade that kille millions of Igbos...and not the Fulanis.

Stop your disgusting lying and treachery. PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by naijadrivablog: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Op, you know nothing!
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by duyorker: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Warripikine:
I come in peace..let it be done in peace
obviously i see no reason, let us just go our separate ways, divided we will be better
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by NWAZURUMEE: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Nkwugheri 'trash'
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Zenithpeak(m): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Most people are complaining that nigeria should be divided and shared but they actually don't know the meaning of what they are saying.

1. Formations of country are not based on ethnic groups and religion alone.

2. If the so called saviours like Nnamdi Kanu promising paradise were smart as they claimed, they should start the employment, development now for everyone to see what they are capable of. most of them have no profitable investment in a region they plan to develop.

3. The new nation will still look like Nigeria

4. They will be still be corrupt politicians and thieves.

5. There will be lack of fund, resources and the nation will be vulnerable to any attack.

6. A Nation can not change to a paradise over night, it take years. America of today was formed 17th century.

Remember: the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

The decision to stay together as an entity is not out of our own will but the British council.....

We have nothing in common to keep us together as one nation but individual nations under one forceful amalgamated protectorates.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by johndho(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2021
If the country split, the new region will have to create new state inside each state, and so they won't be majority and minority. for example anambra can be shared to 4 state, same with some other state.

I don't see any problem coming up if there is a division. but I want a decentralized system of government just like great Britain
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Don27tiky(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Paperworka:

Before you start typing articles like this, you should be knowledgeable enough so as to get your facts right

1. NIGERIA is never a NATION (please google "what is the meaning of a NATION), even your scripture attests to the fact that a NATION is made up of people of common tribe. People of common tribes exhibit common characteristics therefore there will be mutual understanding and growth among them

2. you cannot merge people of entirely different culture together and expect them to live in harmony (where one calls the other INFIDEL)
3. You might call him a savior which might as well be true because TRUTH saves life.
so what exactly is your point? The OP was clear on his. What exactly is yours?
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
exactly
Zenithpeak:

The decision to stay together as an entity is not out of our own will but the British council.....

We have nothing in common to keep us together as one nation but individual nations under one forceful amalgamated protectorates.

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Odingo1: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2021
darkwan:

Laughing to death. Fulani is ransacking SW with high death toll and Igbos are people to mock.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Things like this should be sorted out now, its a very good problem to solve now.

There are many things we do, that are unnecessary, like how we brag we are better than another tribe or group of people, and other things we do that are not productive.

johndho:
If the country split, the new region will have to create new state inside each state, and so they won't be majority and minority. for example anambra can be shared to 4 state, same with some other state.

I don't see any problem coming up if there is a division. but I want a decentralized system of government just like great Britain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) / Uche Nwosu: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Arrest Of Son In-law (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.