Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling (41376 Views)

Pigeons: Buhari Has No Time For Idle, Wailing Wailers - Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by membranus: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Olisah Metuh and his evil cohorts in political parties may stop wailing.

But WE THE PEOPLE will not stop wailing until we have good governance, either in unity or separately.

So let Adesina and his incompetent hordes in government either go and buy good ear mufflers or change for good, for -

WE WILL NOT STOP WAILING!!!
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Yus2020: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2021
Educated illiterate useless man
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by mysteryman2014: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Femi Adesina talks recklessly without decorum that befits the office he holds.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Goodman247: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Mumu people plenty for Nigeria
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

See people grinning from ear to ear over Femi Adesina's insult.

Well, I didn't read beyond the first two lines. Why would I waste my precious morning reading Femi Adesina's opata when I already know he's paid to write trash.
u are very correct. That man is a disgrace to humanity!!

1 Like

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by cyberguy72(m): 9:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Ebe like say partial paralysis no dey enuf for this man.......................
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Femeto: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity has enjoined ‘wailing wailers’ who have been unduly critical of President Muhammadu Buhari to desist and join hands with him in moving the nation forward.

In his weekly article titled ‘ The Last Wailing Wailer Dies, Adesina said those antagonistic of President Buhari should cease their attacks just like Bunny Wailer (original name Neville O’Rilley Livingston) has stopped all form of wailing with his death on Tuesday aged 73.

Going down memory lane, Adesina said he adopted the name ‘wailing wailers’ for Chief Olisa Metuh, former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who were always finding fault and will not see anything good in the Buhari administration.

The full article reads:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2505804816381312&id=1452287068399764
Una see say this man na complete mad man. Using someone's death to justify him and Buhari's incompetence.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Brushstrokes20: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Pathetic Lunatic!
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Faithful1234(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2021
look at this bihari cow.... received sense Ade and Sina.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by prophetfire: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2021
THIS ADESINA IS EVEN MORE FOOLISH THAN I EVER THOUGHT. JUST LIKE AN OVER-FED FOOL THAT TALKS WITHOUT REASONING TO PRAISE HIS BENEFACTOR.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Advocate500: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2021
It doesn't take much to earn your salary under this useless government, all you need is to be stupid and insensitive to people plight .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by lastempero: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2021
This man is plain stupid for disrespecting those legends.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by seunmsg(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2021

Bunny Wailer is dead. It draws the curtains on the group called Bob Marley and the Wailing Wailers. Let our own local wailers understand that the wailing market is over. It’s now time to go home.

Femi Adesina get bad mouth sha. grin grin grin
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by lastempero: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Racoon:
Always sound stupid and irresponsible.How does the deaths of these great & respected Reggae icons who sang & bewailed the banes of ill government in their time has to do with the Nigerian situation? Was Jeremiah not known as a wailing/weeping prophet among the Isrealites? Instead of Femi to play the same role, he choose to asslick.

Does this man knows the pain, sorrow, anguish and wailing his boss has caused Nigerians? As if the not always aware, surprised or shocked clueless and incompetent president was forced to serve Nigeria given his woeful performance on the saddle.

I'm not surprised.After Femi Adeshina himself once said that he remains a “dyed-in-the-wool Buharist irrespective of what others see as foibles & failings of the administration”
https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-nigeria-would-have-been-better-if-buharis-military-regime-had-lasted-longer

So how does one expect this kind of person to be reasonable.The only appreciation Nigerians will reserve for him if any, is for the vegetable to resign from our national life.The idocy of this man called Femi Adeshina has no beginning or ending.

Femi adesina is the most stupid snd irresponsible amongst these shameless folks. I wonder what these guys learnt from all these years.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by blowjob: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2021
DIS FEMI NA SOMETHING ELSE undecided

JUST IMAGINE, WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THOSE, IN POWER grin grin grin

CLOWNS undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by jacoik(m): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

See people grinning from ear to ear over Femi Adesina's insult.

Well, I didn't read beyond the first two lines. Why would I waste my precious morning reading Femi Adesina's opata when I already know he's paid to write trash.
e be like say u be like me. so long as I see the headline and na dis Femi ade. Omo I go look off

1 Like

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Lomprico2: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2021
this man is still a fool o
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Blakpot: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2021
"Bunny Wailer is dead. It draws the curtains on the group called Bob Marley and the Wailing Wailers"

Someone should tell this blind old fool that the wailers' legacy lives on even after their deaths. The message in their songs will continue to inspire ppl from all over the world to speak up against social injustice, and enlighten generations yet to come.

Its a shame he never really understood their messages, it got wasted on him.

Trying to label every criticism against Buhari's administration as politically motivated is just pathetic.
Even in America ppl still voice out their discontent. So why should it be different here.

Seriously this man should be writing for tabloids and other gutter press. Don't know how he got this job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Solo84(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Nonsense!

I dont even know how we get here. The truth is that this country is that this country is only being held by a string, anything can happen soon.

I will end with a word said by my Lord which say 'it is finished' this is the current state of Nigeria political leadership. As a matter of fact, i dont know how things that are spoilt can be remedied.

May God help us.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by HonLord: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2021
nsiba:
Highest MUMU

Femi Adesina should not be angry when OTHERS WILL USE SAME HEADING against them tomorrow. Because APC members always forgot what they did to others and will be crying when same thing is done to them.

This his romance and happiness with today's government should not cease even when others comes to power tomorrow.
I am saying this because if by any reason this LUNATIC talks against any policy by other regimes in future - I will personally bring out his family for firing hanging in the open market.
Which sane human on this earth will be reasoning like a bigot and illiterate simply because he is benefiting while over 175millions are suffering and facing hardship for over 6yrs now? Since the name Gen. Buhari is declared president - everything turns black, harsh, hate, killings and backward! May God help His true Children from these WIZARDS IN POWER IN JESUS NAME - AMEN. May thunder fire that criminal and his family for the mockery of other peoples pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Polyglot7pointO: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity has enjoined ‘wailing wailers’ who have been unduly critical of President Muhammadu Buhari to desist and join hands with him in moving the nation forward.

In his weekly article titled ‘ The Last Wailing Wailer Dies, Adesina said those antagonistic of President Buhari should cease their attacks just like Bunny Wailer (original name Neville O’Rilley Livingston) has stopped all form of wailing with his death on Tuesday aged 73.

Going down memory lane, Adesina said he adopted the name ‘wailing wailers’ for Chief Olisa Metuh, former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who were always finding fault and will not see anything good in the Buhari administration.

The full article reads:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2505804816381312&id=1452287068399764
u will die next since as self confessed righteous bastard diz is all u can spew ... idiots
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Polyglot7pointO: 10:22am On Mar 05, 2021
Blakpot:
"Bunny Wailer is dead. It draws the curtains on the group called Bob Marley and the Wailing Wailers"

Someone should tell this blind old fool that the wailers' legacy lives on even after their deaths. The message in their songs will continue to inspire ppl from all over the world to speak up against social injustice, and enlighten generations yet to come.

Its a shame he never really understood their messages, it got wasted on him.

Trying to label every criticism against Buhari's administration as politically motivated is just pathetic.
Even in America ppl still voice out their discontent. So why should it be different here.

Seriously this man should be writing for tabloids and other gutter press. Don't know how he got this job.

he is an entitled bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by oloyedewaris(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Vikkoh:

Good works like granting Bandits amnesty, negotiating with Terrorists and paying ransom to Kidnappers.
Okay now!

Lalasticlala come and see the rubbish this RUBBISH MAN is saying.
Is he the one that's negotiating negotiating with terrorist, is he the one that's paying paying kidnappers ransom

1 Like

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Basher8583: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Penguin2:
Somebody should tell this shameless idiot that has sold his conscience because of crumbs from Fulani, that the phrase "wailing wailers" is now stale.

Is his brain now empty that he can't think out another punchline?

Onye Ara!

Is your brain too shallow that you can't read the entire post
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Polyglot7pointO: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Femi Adesina get bad mouth sha. grin grin grin
no not bad mouth but a dead conscience.. femi is malfunctioning , sooner than later his illnesses will overrun him and the public will know haven’t u noticed already he talks incoherently, argue without staying on discuss and talks sleepy.. brain dey shutdown jejely nii
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Enyimbamercedes: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2021
This one thinks he is funny and creative now; making a fool of himself for the sake of crumbs. Unfortunately, he knows we have a poor memory and many years from now, he will write a memoir narrating how he was just doing his job!

Bleep face
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Adesina was actually right

Right that, come abroad.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by Sammerboi: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Brother Femi omo ale ni yin sha lol
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by medriano: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2021
In a few years to come, we’ll see what would be left of you.
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by toluwalekey(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2021
One trend i've noticed with femi adesina is that, he constantly ridicules and talks down on nigerians when they air their grievances and the way he does it is strange to see. We know his job is to paint the government white but he's going about it like a man who has had half of his brain removed. There's no pretence at all from a government spokesperson. I feel a spokesperson should address issues and try to de-escalate situations. Femi adesina thinks this government will remain in power forever, nah. After this government he'll live in society as an ordinary citizen and we shall see. He's nothing but a blind loyalist. I urge you to do better sir!

1 Like

Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by leo22(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Wait and see how Adesina will become the chorus leader for the wailing wailers after this regime. No be Naija we dey?

#NaWah for politicians
Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by aryzgreat: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Over fed mumu fat pig.

After buhari tenure, u shall return to meet us in the street.

Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Under Me, Your Money Will Be Safe – Buhari / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo / Murtala Gwarmai Shares Donkeys To Empower Youths In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.