Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools (20361 Views)

Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria / Governor Akeredolu Orders Reappointment Of Sacked Ondo Poly Workers / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Mods

Member admitted to having multiple accounts

Breaking rules on nairaland intentionally

Mynd44 OAM4J mukina2 seun dominique

Na small e remain for this one to enta market na.ked. Such daftness!
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by 001spice: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Mummymahdi:

Yes that's what should b done because state is state under Nigeria and yoribYoruba is an ethnic group in Nigeria and they know and believe that. Which is a different case with ewewhat Biafra is
I knew ur type will be quick to condemn any move from that of the country. You pple feel they r nt useful to Nigeria that why u pple can`t let them bcom president of country yet u still cnt let them be on their own. What the essence keeping hold of something you dnt wat or value in ur house.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by HelpYourself(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Seeeker:

Na small e remain for this one to enta market na.ked. Such daftness!

Rule 2 broken

Mynd44 OAM4J mukina2 seun dominique

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by tamdun: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2021
Casham:
I really can't believe many people see nothing wrong with this seccessionist orders. Let's open our eyes early and see that division is only gonna be catastrophic to us. I don't belong to any of the so-called North, South, East, West regions, so unity or division doesn't affect me much. But no single region is THE PROBLEM or THE ENGINEROOM of Nigeria. I am from the central region of Nigeria so I belong EVERYWHERE. This regional anthem is only gonna build a generation of hate. Sometimes I wish the seccession will happen so we can learn the hard way. In fact, mess y'all! Idiots.
U better go and sleep, u want things to get better with the way fulani is treating other tribes?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool cool.

If anyone is not okay with it, let him or her move out and go back to his/her hut in his/her region cool

This should be done in all SW states.
Yoruba regional integration, taking shape wink

God Bless South West
God Bless all Yoruba lands
God bless all Yoruba People

This blessing you're talking about, say Oga Tinubu dey included? Just asking and I come with peace and love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Wickedfacts: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Neddstark:

Your entire family is cursed. You're like faeces surrounded by flies and disgusting to others.

You are already manifesting symptoms of heavy curses in your life. I hope it goes round your entire family starting from the animals who gave birth to you.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Eriokanmi: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Taye4j:

Those fingers should be pointed to the Northerners who started this madness, most especially this Buhari administration. There are lopsided appointments by this administration without regards for Federal character.

Northerners are using Sharia law as against the conventional Nigerian law. A lot of madness is being practised by the Northerners and you expect the Southerners to take everything hook, line and sinker.

Since Buhari's administration has decided to be the leader of a particular tribe in Nigeria, everybody can govern themselves.
Dont mind them. I watched the Morayo's programme Yourview.. on aTVC this morning during which they read a newspaper caption where a Nigerian Delta Group was protesting the recent employment in the Niger delta zone where the region is supposed to have had a large share of employees. Only 8 out of over 30 positions were shared amongst the NDDC member States while the rest went to the north with adamawa alone getting 9 positions. I'm not sure ondo got any. That's what we're saying . Go to all the MDAs, na so so northerners and mainly northern Muslims. It's deliberate. The dog who will perish will defy the whistle of his master. Let them continue the inequality. It will backfire sooner than anticipated. Not even the BMCs on NL are talking anymore because the truth is already staring them in the face about Buhari's character.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2021
35824L:
Commendable. Iboes in Ondo schools must have to pledge allegiance to Oodua as they recite our anthem. We keep colonizing these people but they run to nairaland to beat their gully erosion battered chests.
Lol... Noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

May you never find peace if you’re not a Yoruba but pretending to be!!

Amen, ask me anything in Yoruba, culture, language, history, Oriki, asa isebaye.

Yeye Fulani ass licker

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by scholes0(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool cool.

If anyone is not okay with it, let him or her move out and go back to his/her hut in his/her region cool

God Bless South West

Niice one, but please remove that first map from the BBC.

It is an incorrect representation of Ooduwa land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by jrusky(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Though I first argued this development last week as fake but at this point if truly he said so fine and its ok, then other region should do same because the Northern people has really offended the South beyond forgiveness so let the anthem stand.

Since the Nigeria anthem is like a curse to the nation then whoever cares should abadon it and seek alternative. I have never be these pissed off the Northern people in my life I'm just pissed off.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Wickedfacts: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Dont mind them. I watched the Morayo's programme Yourview.. on aTVC this morning during which they read a newspaper caption where a Nigerian Delta Group was protesting the recent employment in the Niger delta zone where the region is supposed to have had a large share of employees. Only 8 out of over 30 positions were shared amongst the NDDC member States while the rest went to the north with adamawa alone getting 9 positions. I'm not sure ondo got any. That's what we're saying . Go to all the MDAs, na so so northerners and mainly northern Muslims. It's deliberate. The dog who will perish will defy the whistle of his master. Let them continue the inequality. It will backfire sooner than anticipated. Not even the BMCs on NL are talking anymore because the truth is already staring them in the face about Buhari's character.

Buhari is a disgrace to even his own supporters and the way he's going about it, he will be the last President of a united Nigeria.

You know how they will shoot themselves in the foot? They will insist on Atiku becoming president in 2023. If that one or any Northerner now wins, various parts of the South will start rejecting him one by one. His presidency will now be limited to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by BlackPantherxXx: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Jostoman:
you think akeredolu is not wise why didn't he take this type of decision before ondo state governorship election

Yes... he fooled the yeebos into voting for him.

Smart man. wink
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Masterclass32: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2021
This is not right. Non yorubas shouldn't be mandated to recite the anthem.

Then again, we know this will not last. Same way they formed Amotekun which is almost dead now except flexing muscle with secondary school pupils.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2021
You're wrong.
Iamgrey5:
Aketi usually lives in Ibadan.

Makinde married Ijaw not Igbo.
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by niyilolawa34798: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2021
:Didinrin. The rightful owners that are installing iyanmiirin as Reps in lagos abi? no need of abuses. Until it happens in your very eyes . Take a chill pill. Oju ę l'o maa şe
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2021
THIS HAS MADE MY WEEKEND ALREADY.

EMENCIPATION HAS BEGUN IN THE SOUTH WEST, WE SAW THE NEED IN THE SOUTH EAST TEY TEY. THANK YOU MR GOVERNOR FOR THIS BOLD STEP.

LIKE RAPTURE THE FOOLS WHO COME HERE TO PRAISE THEIR DARLING PRESIDENT WILL BE TAKEN UNAWARES. BY THE TIME THEY JNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING THEY WILL BE LEFT WITH RAPISTS AND BANDITS.

AGAIN THANK YOU MR GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Fathai(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Masterclass32:

Then again, we know this will not last. Same way they formed Amotekun which is almost dead now except flexing muscle with secondary school pupils.
Sharia law in the north is good ABI ..yeye northerners

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2021
scholes0:

Niice one, but please remove that first map from the BBC.

It is an incorrect representation of Ooduwa land.
Done thanks.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Lagoon0: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2021
CobraAnambra:

Aba-made brain. Aketi doesn't have half the balls of Fayose.

-cobra
Fayoshe is a noise maker
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by EdCure: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2021
35824L:
Commendable. Iboes in Ondo schools must have to pledge allegiance to Oodua as they recite our anthem. We keep colonizing these people but they run to nairaland to beat their gully erosion battered chests.
You are not wise.
Igbos are not anyone's problem for now. Fa e the Fulani and Nigeria itself.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by scholes0(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Done thanks.

You be MVP.

That silly map is from BBC.... and you know that anything which involves them is......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Wickedfacts: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Masterclass32:

Non Yorubas must recite it whether they like it or not.
As for Amotekun being dead, go and ask that Seriki who left his cows and ran into the bush.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
You're wrong.

He's correct.

Aketi lives in Ibadan
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Topmaike007(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Really?
I'm not sure, I think what they have is individual state anthem
I am an Igbo man I can recite it very well all thanks to Governor Rauf Aregbesola Adimula gbogbo Osun then he compulsory it for all schools in Osun from primary to tertiary institution ...

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Toneyo(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

If this is true, i commend Akeredolu, you did well. Far more better than reciting the zoo anthem.

South East and south south Governors should emulate this too.

See i am not hyping o...but have you ever listen to BIAFRA ANTHEM before? the composer and the tune giver of that anthem deserves nothing but a special place in God's right hand side in heaven.
What a great piece. The anthem is full of patriotism, hope, Joy and above all so EMOTIONAL. If you're an emotional person, there's no way you won't shade tears when listening to the anthem. That's how a sensible anthem should be unlike the zoo anthem

Your comment made me to search for the anthem online. I listened to it for the first time, I was like wow!

I had to listen to it repeated 7 times before I was distracted by a call. It is all what you described.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Redcrafton: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2021
35824L:

Na wahoo.

You are still seeing the Iboes in far away Benin republic where you ran to with your tail behind your legs...eating watery beans...

If one shout Wakili..you will scamper.... and move further into Togo..IDP

Coward!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by FuckThaMod: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
35824L:
Useless fulani

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Athemisia: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool cool.

God Bless South West
Ritualist... grin

Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by FuckThaMod: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Aketi usually lives in Ibadan.

Makinde married Ijaw not Igbo.
He said non-yoruba also undecided
Re: Akeredolu Orders Recitation Of Oodua Anthem In Schools by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Topmaike007:
I am an Igbo man I can recite it very well all thanks to Governor Rauf Aregbesola Adimula gbogbo Osun then he compulsory it for all schools in Osun from primary to tertiary institution ...

Good, that's what we're saying.
How can our culture be dieing down gradually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reports From Different JAMB Centers / Federal School Of Surveying Oyo. / 13 Pictures DELSU Students/Alumni Can Relate With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.