Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) (44620 Views)

Bobrisky Spoils Grandma Who Declared Love For Him With Stash Of Money (video) / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by ebukajay184: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video)

Bobrisky‘s has finally met with the elderly woman who declared her love for him, IgbereTV reports.

In a video that made rounds on social media some days ago, the elderly woman held a placard as she declared her love for the crossdresser.

In appreciation, Bobrisky welcomed the aged woman and her son to his house as he plans to set her up with an apartment of her own and a business to ease her life and that of her grandchild.

Sharing a video of her meeting with the elderly woman; Bobrisky wrote;

"Yaaaaaay @goodluck155553 and his grandma are in Lagos. My house precisely! They need to rest I will update you guys tomorrow. One thing I know for sure is God has sent them to their helper. I repeat they should say good bye to POVERTY from today on."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENMAX5WM9Gk

Below is a video of the elderly woman declaring her love for Bobrisky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXWjoux6uw

https://igberetvnews.com/1384264/bobrisky-welcomes-elderly-woman-declared-love-house-video/

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Highbeepeeh(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Only God can judge his beings.....

I can't say what Bob is doing is good nor bad, cos he's fulfilling the roles that ought to be filled by our leaders.

He his more like Robin hood, steals from the rich give to the poor.

Bob is earning from the wrong side and also helping the needy.

For me not to add to my sins let me just keep shut about anything that deals with Bob.

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by chatinent: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Not all “I am happy for you” is genuine.

Anyị amatala otú mmiri si bata n'ime aku.

Enu ko ya mi.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by tompat86(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Nice 1 bob

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky seems to have an accommodating heart grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Odoogu(m): 9:21am On Mar 05, 2021
No one should judge any of these things.
He/She will receive his/her reward.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Ever8090: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2021
I am sure mama is not aware of what he is...she be like "my daughter thank you ooo" not knowing that the thing has 3 legs...

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2021
I don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
e try

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by mii4u(f): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmmm, wat can I say? It's a good thing for him to want to assist the old women, but my question is, does the old mama knows that Bob is a man dat dresses like a woman and still declare her love for him? Meanwhile, Bob is in for it now as many more old pple will be declaring their love for him anyhow.

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky has done well!
But the Truth about life and Eternity must be told.

Good deeds are Good and Commendable!
Infact you could be blessed here on Earth. That's a principle of life. But doing good does not give you Eternal life.

The Ticket to Eternal life is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and Living according to his Word.

So no matter how good you are,
No matter how philanthropic you are,
If you Do not have a relationship with JESUS, forget about Eternal life in Heaven..

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Let's see if they will abuse the "Yoruba boy".
Before you open your stinking mouth to call him a devil, you as a child of God, let's see the people you have touched.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bobrisky has done well!
But the Truth about life and Eternity must be told.

Good deeds are Good and Commendable!
Infact you could be blessed here on Earth. That's a principle of life. But doing good does not give you
Eternal life.

The Ticket to Eternal life is a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ and Living according to his Word.

So no matter how good you are,
No matter how philanthropic you are,
If you Do not have a relationship with JESUS, forget about Eternal life in Heaven..
How do you know his relationship with Jesus when you are not in his heart. We worship God with the mind, not the phyical body.
There are a lot of Coca Cola in Ginger Ale bottles and vice versa. Do Boko Haram not fast and shout allah akbar.

24 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Kareemoyekunle(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Watch more celebrities gist, Comedy Videos,Dance Videos and a lot more on our YouTube channel @ Mr Presido and across all social media platforms.Ensure you SUBSCRIBE ooo,So you wont miss out Trending Videos from our channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCq1KSWz07Y
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How do you know his relationship with Jesus when you are not in his heart. We worship God with the mind, not the phyical body.
There are a lot of Coca Cola in Ginger Ale bottles and vice versa. Do Boko Haram not fast and shout allah akbar.

You are Decieving yourself bro!
It's harmful for you!
A Mango tree cannot resemble or produce beans..
By their Fruits you shall know them..
You can't have JESUS and Show forth the works of Darkness..

27 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Nic

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Good one from a ''wrong'' guy....!
Just as Lilly flowers only flourish in dirty waters...!! Good werk. God bless you Bob.!!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by justicechichex: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2021
This Bobrisky has done more in less than 2 months than Buhari in 6 years... ... #fact

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Onyi22(f): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin Ok let's do it like this. Like for Bobrisky share for Buhari

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Onyi22(f): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin Ok let's do it like this. Like for Bobrisky share for Buhari

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by judedwriter(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nice act of charity, but it's hard to believe that brobisky (she or he?) was once a he.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pretydiva(f): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bobrisky has got a large heart. I'm impressed

Oga lala viewing grin

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by delzbaba(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is commendable from boborisky.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are Decieving yourself bro!
It's harmful for you!
A Mango tree cannot resemble or produce beans..
By their Fruits you shall know them..
You can't have JESUS and Show forth the works of Darkness..
Brother Jethro (Odunlade Adekola's brother) is a fanatic, he introduced his born again bride to be, no make up, no weavon, no trousers, no touchings in pre wedding pictures. They got married in November but had their normal child plus naming ceremony in May the other year, barely 7 months. How did it happen, he is mute up till today. That's Ginger Ale in Coca Cola bottle.
I know one, just exactly like that, but they keep malice with the whole neighbourhood.

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Xscape047: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Issokay
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pozehnani(f): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lolgrin

This guy always cracks me up.
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by dapsoneh: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
All for the gram... What has he done for his family? Stinking smelly human

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
The MOD that pushed this GARBAGE news to FP deserves to be cremated grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
OP seriously? kindly change the use of that gender to SHIM....cos we are yet to ascertain what sex bobrosky is ....
Lolz however I find it funny to think how tho guy's parents feel when they come across news about SHIM!

Anyways if you have seen my residual/online income post and you didn't get to reach me then it's your loss cos someone here that reached me already started earning via an eCommerce sales skill I mentored him on.....
Do you know that you can earn from helping car owners with car brands like Highlander, Hilux e.t.c via upgrading their 2010 model cars to 2018 cars with some simple skill and links.
If you are a youth on here in these times and season and you ain't earning online then it's your loss and fault.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by pretydiva(f): 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
he has done well
Re: Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) by dangotesmummy: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Choiiiii

Poverty dehumanizes people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu / Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.