Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." (107 Views)

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." / "I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." / The Fourth Man In The Furnace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Chosen Thee In The Furnace Of Affliction." by overcomersfaith(f): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2021
The Lord has chosen thee from the furnace of affliction to shower on you His blessings unending that at the end like Abraham you will be a blessing. Your Father will be glorify for it His desire that none will perish but that we all we be save and come to the full knowledge of Him. Amen and grant us eternal life in Jesus Name.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-have-chosen-thee-in-the-furnace-of-affliction-3/

(1) (Reply)

48 Hrs Prayer Chain For Leah Sharibu - Join If You Believe And Spread The Word / Be That Spark. / "Thou Shalt Be Called, Sought Out."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.