Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen (34070 Views)

"Ayo Michaelson Foundation" Launched. Kwara First Lady, Ned Nwoko Applaud NGO / Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages / Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by GamalNasser: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Abuja pimping industry is hidden under the auspice PAGEANT

1 Like

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by pretydiva(f): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Useless post

1 Like

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by chloride6: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Alexreport don graduate to smear reporting..

You should have allowed another news outlet carry this news..

Everyone knows you are a paegent organiser yourself.

Looks like you are taking out the competition.

2 Likes

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Alvin007: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is the same way we would expose ‘Alex the reporter’ when we finally catch him with one of his celebrated ‘Miss this and that’. grin

1 Like

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by toprealman: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Alex you failed woefully in trying to make an issue out of this rubbish. Is there any law banning someone from dating an ex beauty queen?
Your character has never been in doubt, shii like this only helps the blind to see you for who you are.
You also got one of your staff pregnant and later married her, remember?
All I can see is jealousy and burnt kilish smelling here.
Allow the lovebirds to carry on, or are you interested in adding her to your harem?

3 Likes

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by TheRedpillguy: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
They have condition Men to like whores.
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by RICHSATAN: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
AlexReports:
EXPOSED!! How Popular Pageant Organiser Fajag Was alleged To Be In A Romantic Relationship With His Ex Beauty Queen

Gossips have continue to filter around the Abuja showbiz industry as renowned Showbiz Enterpreneur and CEO of Face of Democracy Agency, Mr. Fajag Ajagbona may be going up the alter to express his matrimonial vows to his Ex-Beauty Queen, Ms. Ayo Michaelson. The rumours which may also have an iota of truth was confirmed when reactions noted that the duo have been engaged in a quite intimate relationship, especially as they appear at several public functions together.

Popularly referred as Fajag, with records of exceptional excellence, especially in the pageant industry and as the Organizer of a leading beauty Pageant contest in Nigeria, famously known as Face Of Democracy, one would least expect that the Pageant Guru would be going off the bachelor's class soon.

According to reports, the Former Face of Democracy Nigeria Winner, Ayo Michaelson, was initially his Project Manager, but may have been elevated to the position of a fiancee, though remains unconfirmed, because as at the time of this report, none of them have reacted to the ongoing rumour, affirming or disposing the trending gossips on their romantic relationship.

Recall that Mr. Fajag started in Abuja as a top fashion designer and later delved into the modeling and pageantry, a vision he has nurtured for years. He had however used his wealth of experience by playing significant roles in supporting the fashion design brand of Ayo Michaelson design.

However, the duo have supported themselves in several ways, especially through productive partnership for their various projects. According to few Abuja residents, they described Ayo Michaelson and Mr. Fajag as perfect for each other, as they seem to understand themselves.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/03/exposed-how-popular-pageant-organiser.html?m=1
like seriously? u cARRY your colleague come nairaland come open hm yansh. people like u i break their leg angry

1 Like

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by juniorstar(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
As I see beauty queen...I know say na ALEXREPORT
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Cachetdotng: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ewowanitemi grin
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Oizee(f): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Now we know why she won the pageant in the first place. sad

I see this man dating more contestants in the coming months, I see them giving him babies. this I have seen.
u have been scarce

1 Like

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by tutudesz: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
ominilongest:
Lol
I swear DZ Alex get another meaning for beauty
Everytime I enter his page like DZ I dey always dey disappointed grin
Who b dZ wan?
cry

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by tutudesz: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Topmaike007:
Alex you're jealous
Brotherly no jealousy dey O! Na the guy pay Alex to write the rubbish, who send am if he date Buhari self undecided

1 Like

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by bizhop01: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria only problem is corruption
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Femeto: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin Who him wan date?
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Codedlyon: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
lalax:
OK now..

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Tekzyflex(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Person no go fvck in peace again
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by DannyG8(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see this man dating more contestants in the coming months, I see them giving him babies. this I have seen.
prophet of doom that what you are
you see what
where did you watch it from
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by 99thEnemy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Righteousness2 do you see this too? grin
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Day169: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
The guy looks like his name.. "Hot dawg"! cool
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by FalseProphet1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oizee:
u have been scarce
Yes o my dear, so many clients to pray for. wink
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
one day we go beat alex for this nairaland
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by umarshehu58(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na d ex beauty bdix? Wow, e b lyk say beautiful girls don scarce for that side o

https://www.nairaland.com/6379074/mint-like-new-apple-ipad
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Yankee101: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
People already know pageants are a joke

It's a gateway to prostitution
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Oizee(f): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Yes o my dear, so many clients to pray for. wink
lol
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by 8BowlofFlour: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yankee101:
People already know pageants are a joke

It's a gateway to prostitution

Pageantry wasn't like that before
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by UncleDaddy2017(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fajag is a big boy now. I remember when he was still in Satellite Town running things. Guy don chop up since he relocate to ABJ.

Bros fvck nonsense comot from Blessing body that year for Close 16. Congrats to him now tho.

1 Like

Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Moneyearners: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Really
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Meteng: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Beauty queen wey no fine
Re: Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Ok
I see this too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Timaya Joins Glo As Brand Ambassador (photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.