Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello (16362 Views)

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation, Says Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by QuotaSystem: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
CobraAnambra:

Your Fulani flogging in Yewa grin

Your Fulani bush rats that run and hide in the bush, cowardly lanky bones cheesy

The fulani rats that couldn't escape into the bush, this is what happened to them.

- lizard

Kilobyte warrior grin

Hola back when you return from Oduduwa IDP Camp in Benin Republic we can discuss.

I got bigger fish to fry.
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by gengeatoke: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is bad tongue
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by Bluffly: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
So who compensates the Farmers whose farms were destroyed by Miyyeti Allah cattle breeders members in the name of pasturizing

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
PMB, Bello and the mtopoic traders are mad
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by GidiCars: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:
How was Igbos compensated?

Only the Yorubas returned the igbos property with some even giving them rents for three years which is the time they spent fighting the war to Start their lives.

Only naive YORÙBÁs still think the Igbos are their friends. Igbos discreetly hate the YORÙBÁs, the only reason most can't openly show it is cause without the YORÙBÁs, they're nothing. More than 90% of them make their money right here in YORÙBÁ lands, so imagine what will happen if they're sent home. My friend recently got denied a job cause he's YORÙBÁ, the person that denied him is Igbo and this is in Lagos. All the noise they make about them being this and that are only online, in real life, they ain't shit.

Trust the Igbos at your own peril.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLkp39lDwpF/?igshid=133fwkfcyqfef

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Kilobyte warrior grin

Hola back when you return from Oduduwa IDP Camp in Benin Republic we can discuss.

Dont mind that cobra with 2 head, one head is for attacking Northerners, the other head for attacking yorubas, when they attack ipob.

Soon he will bite himself to death grin

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by QuotaSystem: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Dont mind that cobra with 2 head, one head is for attacking Northerners, the other head for attacking yorubas, when they attack ipob.

Soon he will bite himself to death grin

More like an epileptic red-necked lizard.
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by Refinedbeing(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
IamAsiri:

Don't mind the man. He kind of acts like a hypocrite.
He's no hypocrite. That's their simple mindset. All the lies they peddle as being a fellow comrade/patriot are mere deceit. Check what someone that has been denying that there's no killer heardsman wrote in dat same page 2 to see how they think. They will play islam card when it favours them and kill same muslims to move their course. Most of the victims of herdsmen in Igangan are muslims but when sasha happened they remember muslims are not to be killed while muslim from other tribes look on. I pity fellow Yoruba falling for their gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by tamdun: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Kilobyte warrior grin

Here are ur people in chad(refugee camp) desert

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by sangresan(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:

The compensation they received was just 10% of their demand, however it demonstrated the commitment to peace by all parties.

Indeed the northern food & cattle dealers showed great maturity and understanding for accepting the governments N4.5 billion naira offer, in light of the huge losses they've suffered in the hands of animalistic southern savages in recent months.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13223228_images20210305t111840_879_jpeg_jpeg990d7160e42842b7a55b4fe27d724003

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13223229_images20210305t111855_002_jpeg_jpeg11d30a32a41f00ab45722ab19ce477b7

Their bloodless, non-kinetic yet effective approach must also be commended.

Keep fooling yourself...
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by tamdun: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Refinedbeing:
He's no hypocrite. That's their simple mindset. All the lies they peddle as being a fellow comrade/patriot are mere deceit. Check what someone that has been denying that there's no killer heardsman wrote in dat same page 2 to see how they think. They will play islam card when it favours them and kill same muslims to move their course. Most of the victims of herdsmen in Igangan are muslims but when sasha happened they remember muslims are not to be killed while muslim from other tribes look on. I pity fellow Yoruba falling for their gimmick.
Eyes don clear, some of those touts that treat their fuckup in shasha are muslims, no religion card this time around
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by IamAsiri: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Refinedbeing:

I guess you didn't get me. I was just telling you not to mind the trevor hypocrite as he loves to selectively quote newspapers. He'd condemn one today and tomorrow quote it.
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Are there any lower animals than your skull hunting Yoruba Heads-men? This is what happens when a bloo.dy ritualist is handed an android phone.

N4.5 billion tears are much better than Oduduwa International IDP Camp tears anyday you will agree cool.

Igbohoe has been humbled by mere food strike so pack your tail between your legs and scram instead of trying to save face in my mentions. Try any nonsense next time and see if you will be this lucky again to escape without kinetic consequences.

This guy, you no dey shame? To think I used to have a modicum of respect for you same as I once believed in Buhari to the extent of actually campaigning for him and defending him as a worthy President.

You Northerners are all the same. Emptily arrogant, clannish and wicked people happy to support and blindly defend the unacceptable behaviour of your own towards others.

Even your username hints at your mentality of cheating the rest of Nigeria with retrogressive, nepotistic and blatantly biased practices all designed to favour undeserving, underperforming and under-qualified Northerners.

You have shown your feral and venal teeth. Things will never be the same again. Just bear that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by Refinedbeing(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
IamAsiri:

I guess you didn't get me. I was just telling him not to mind the trevor hypocrite.
I got you bro. Was just saying they are more than hypocrite. They are plain evil.
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by QuotaSystem: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
tamdun:

Here are ur people in chad(refugee camp) desert

Have you heard them beating their empty, rusty refugee chests like the lizard on this thread?

All terrorists must be defeated. From BH, to killer herdsmen, to yoruba heads-men ritualists & IPOB terrorists.
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by CobraAnambra: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Kilobyte warrior grin

when will your Seriki fulani ibarapa and Seriki fulani yewa return from IDP camp in sokoto. grin

-cobra

3 Likes

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by kizaronto: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by CobraAnambra: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Have you heard them beating their empty, rusty refugee chests like the lizard on this thread?

All terrorists must be defeated. From BH, to killer fulani herdsmen, to yoruba heads-men ritualists & IPOB terrorists.

And hausa/fulani alhajis using almajiri children for rituals.

-cobra
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by T9ksy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
CobraAnambra:

when will your Seriki fulani ibarapa and Seriki fulani yewa return from IDP camp in sokoto. grin

-cobra

Return ke!

Alo lamimi lan ri, a o kin ri abo re.

These two are now persona non grata, anywhere in yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by chatinent: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
Embargo on perishable goods. Hmm.
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by Awoleesu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:

The compensation they received was just 10% of their demand, however it demonstrated the commitment to peace by all parties.

Indeed the northern food & cattle dealers showed great maturity and understanding for accepting the governments N4.5 billion naira offer, in light of the huge losses they've suffered in the hands of animalistic southern savages in recent months.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13223228_images20210305t111840_879_jpeg_jpeg990d7160e42842b7a55b4fe27d724003

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13223229_images20210305t111855_002_jpeg_jpeg11d30a32a41f00ab45722ab19ce477b7

Their bloodless, non-kinetic yet effective approach must also be commended.

QuotaSystem thinking indeed!

The North feigns forgetfulness or are agitated under the influence of selective amnesia...
You brandished just 2 photos as evidence of carnage against the Hausas in SW whereas we have hundreds of gory pictorial evidences reminding us of the sporadic "animalistic savagery" of the North on us since the 60s till now!

If you really want these pains to go away, the 'analgesic' I'd prescribe for you is to apologize to your victims (Southerners and Christians), repent of your continued stupid arrogance and learn to respect other people and their views.

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by QuotaSystem: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oshigun:

This guy, you no dey shame? To think I used to have a modicum of respect for you same as I once believed in Buhari to the extent of actually campaigning for him and defending him as a worthy President.

You Northerners are all the same. Emptily arrogant, clannish and wicked people happy to support and blindly defend the unacceptable behaviour of your own towards others.

Even your username hints at your mentality of cheating the rest of Nigeria with retrogressive, nepotistic and blatantly biased practices all designed to favour undeserving, underperforming and under-qualified Northerners.

You have shown your feral and venal teeth. Things will never be the same again. Just bear that in mind.

I treat madness with madness. If you thought I'd keep quiet while you and your fellow bigots run rampage all over the forum with your fraudulent, malicious, deliberate, disparaging & derogatory narratives against the North then you're in for a rude awakening.

If not for sheer hypocrisy, have you ever called out any of the online urchins from the SW that have been running riot against the north with endless insults and disparaging remarks? Peddling narratives out of grand ignorance and often deliberate malice? Where was your voice? Oh Hausa Fulani are fair game that can be insulted and attacked endlessly without consequences? You must be out of your mind.

Now you're crying about disappointment as if I have not seen the several shocking, extremely bigoted anti - Hausa /Fulani posts you've dropped ever so shamelessly here? Several times I've had to recheck to see if it was the same cerebral oshigun that had turned into a rabid, bigoted anti-arewa activist. Indeed it will never be the same and re-alignments are already underway as you've probably noticed.

The last thing you should expect from this moniker (which was deliberately named to spite anti North elements like yourself) is for it to standby while southern bigots without home training run unchecked with their bigoted madness. I treat madness with madness.

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by CobraAnambra: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oshigun:

Can't you see the public spat between Gov.Ortom and the fulani terrorists enabler, Gov Bala Muhammad.
Can't you see the dirty bearded jihadist, Gumi, how he's been seeking amnesty for his fulani terrorist kinsmen without the victims being in consideration.
Aside political alliances which may appear we share same view, their mentality is crude, shallow and animalistic.

-cobra
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by CobraAnambra: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
T9ksy:

Return ke!

Alo lamimi lan ri, a o kin ri abo re.

These two are now persona non grata, anywhere in yorubaland.
grin grin grin grin

-cobra
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by QuotaSystem: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
CobraAnambra:

-lizard

Like you can see, he is well settled with his fellow Fulani Emir of Illorin as he didn't realise he was living amongst backward animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN7CQ8sqvw0
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by CobraAnambra: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Like you can see, he is well settled with his fellow Fulani Emir of Illorin as he didn't realise he was living amongst backward animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN7CQ8sqvw0

I watched him crying on TV like a pregnant frog.
He ran away after receiving home training. grin
Look, we have your cane with us. All of you.

-cobra

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
No Be Their Fault, Na Their Brother Be President, Nai Make Dem Dey Do Anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by olajizz01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Kilobyte warrior grin

You this Fulani terrorist no well at all,millions of your almajiris were in IDP in Cameroon, Chad,Niger rep.even in Nigeria. Your Terrorists brothers attacked the sparsely agrarian community near border,and you are chest beating,why can't those terrorists come to the populated area to do their terror,shasha will be a child play.

bloody coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by eteba(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
But we had said.....take ur food/cattle elsewhere ni, we no dey do again.....o haba!
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by QuotaSystem: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
CobraAnambra:

I watched him crying on TV like a pregnant frog.
He ran away after receiving home training. grin
Look, we have your cane with us. All of you.

-lizard

Are there no Fulanis presently in your backyard flogging your spineless men while taking turns to thoroughly enjoy your women or does your imaginary cane only work online? What about your refugees presently languishing in poverty at Oduduwa IDP Camp as we speak? Generational cowards grin

Typical noisy, shameless, spineless, cowardly heads-man. I have your medicine.

1 Like

Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by QuotaSystem: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
olajizz01:
You this Fulani terrorist no well at all,millions of your almajiris were in IDP in Cameroon, Chad,Niger rep.even in Nigeria. Your Terrorists brothers attacked the sparsely agrarian community near border,and you are chest beating,why can't those terrorists come to the populated area to do their terror,shasha will be a child play.

bloody coward.

My friend sit this one out.

You're all reaping all the disgusting, nauseating bigotry you've been sowing against the North.
Re: Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello by IamAsiri: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Refinedbeing:
I got you bro. Was just saying they are more than hypocrite. They are plain evil.

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shura Assembly Gives Shekarau 5 Conditions For Defection To PDP Or APC / Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB / Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.