Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks (38516 Views)

Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Olaoluwa Adejo Tortures Wife To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Sometimes when I sees the way this guys on kaki behaves eh, e go dey do dem like say no be flesh dey under that kaki again.

The day any bloody soldier kills someone of my bloodline I swear I will hunt you down till I make sure I tear your body into pieces. U go know say ebira boy no dey carry avenging matter play
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by silibaba: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:
unto wetin now?

should this be Buhari's fault?

the way we treat ourselves in this country is worse compared to how the govt treats us.

that's why I keep saying if you can live, work etc. in Nigeria, we shouldn't be scared of going to hell. i don't think hell can be worse than what we are seeing here in this country.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by sweetMichael(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
u know that fear when u hear ARMy..that word alone will make ur mind travel
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by aleeyus(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
them don start. show us pishurs, una no go show. abeg na fake news joor
Na true oo.

I swear to God d boy na my son's friend.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by welis1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Even a soldier trained to protect you from external aggression will not let you eat. what's the crime in a little hungry lad plucking mangoes? This country don finish. hope dashed. uniform men brutality seem endless.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
They should hand over that idiot to be dealt with by the community without his uniform
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by AfroBeatDiary: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is part of the repentant Boko Haram suspect integrated into the Nigerian army. No trained soldier will do this to a 10year old boy.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Odoogu(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
silibaba:

that's why I keep saying if you can live, work etc. in Nigeria, we shouldn't be scared of going to hell. i don't think hell can be worse than what we are seeing here in this country.

well hell is worse cheesy
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Adebowalay(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
In my next life, I refuse to be a Nigerian and everything associated with it
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by dollytino4real(f): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
didn't you hear his colleagues warned him and he's been handed to the police.
Before the military hand him over to the police, they must have dismissed him already.

So it's left for the police and the law to do the needful.
The military played their part already..
leave matter n.a. 9ja we dey
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by dollytino4real(f): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
kellybently:

No need na. Just identify the killer and do the needful
the law of Moses good 4 here
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by dollytino4real(f): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
cloud:
look at your logic and ask yourself if it makes any rational sense. Does an individual's error justify the killings of other soldiers who have genuinely laid down their lives for this country?
so is there no nemesis or there is?
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Fantazy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
These so-called uniform men are just so wicked
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by TOYNEX(f): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
is the mango made of Gold?
looking for stone pattern board?
check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by viviangist: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Odoogu:
unto wetin now?

should this be Buhari's fault?

the way we treat ourselves in this country is worse Customer Care compared to how the govt treats us.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Saig: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
dollytino4real:
is only wen the boy parent have cash to purse the matter if not it is a dead case
Comments like this are what encourage these people to keep maltreating the less privileged. Stop this nonsense
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by dollytino4real(f): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Saig:

Comments like this are what encourage these people to keep maltreating the less privileged. Stop this nonsense
is not my comment but Nigeria where we find ourselves, where high oppress the poor
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by bigcasava1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
gypsey:
So they will wait until boko haram kills him? A man commits murder and people are waiting for another murderer to murder him? How about arresting and putting him to death next week?
which is impossible in nigeria. You can't forget too fast the endsars protest at the toll gate. The soldiers are still alive moving freely. My brother bokoharam is really killing them like chicken.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by cardoctor(m): 3:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmmm. How sad.
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by shoprite: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
“We Shall Lead By Example” – The Promise From Nigeria’s New Military Leadership

Oya . . .time to match words with action

Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by laxmansmile111: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by laxmansmile111: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Na old news sha,but I know most soilders are stupid
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by sanjaysahu: 7:47am On Jan 26
<a href="https://salesforcemasters.in/salesforce-developer-course-in-hyderabad/">Such great & useful information here. Your posts are very informative
Wow what an awesome blog.</a>
Re: Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks by sanjaysahu: 11:14am On Jan 29
<a href="https://salesforcemasters.in/salesforce-admin-course-in-hyderabad/">I recently completed the Salesforce Admin Course in Hyderabad through this platform, and I'm incredibly impressed! The comprehensive curriculum and hands-on training at salesforcemasters.in not only equipped me with valuable skills but also ensured a seamless learning experience. Highly recommend for anyone looking to excel in Salesforce administration.</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Man Cut His Friend's Neck In Jigawa, Kills Him (Graphic Photos) / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.