Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,578 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (53127 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hello guys I am New here and my name is JOY.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE

#in the compound then there's this guy always using his generator to lure girls into his house,when they come to charge he fuxks them.

#Any time one uses the public kitchen and cooks a very tantalizing food , neighbors starts getting jealous.

#The gossiping in the compound is extremely much.

#most times people waste time in the bathroom .

#most neighbors always use loud prayers to disturb the whole compound at night.

Add yours or discuss any of which I mentioned.
Let's make this thread bubble

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Draslo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sha no let me catch you calling guys broke on Nairaland.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Softboy001: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Draslo:

Lols

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Draslo:

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Chai, those days, face me I face you.
There was literally no light at the end of the tunnel.

BUT,

We thank God say God no UNGODLY.
now i jaiye sometimes, with a little henney and ice.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by emperortobby1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
it was crazy men!! while growing up neighbor always accusing my parents of using juju just because they where friendly to other people in the compound

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

14. There must be one single hanty going out to work in the morning and coming back in he evening.

15. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?

586 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by FunnyDude(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lalasticlala, come and share yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Spending123: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

14. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?

You forgot to add that wicked fucum fucum sound you will be hearing at mid-night and cctv cameras watching you and taking records of how many babes you done carry come back house.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Xscape047: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
LoL....NO JOYYYY

THEM go DULL you sotey u go BELIEVE sey GOOD PEOPLE no EXIST again

One point while their CHILDREN'S mostly join CULTS or convert to ARISTOTO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

Did you also forget to add that wicked fucum fucum sounds you will be hearing at night.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Starboytwo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thank God na inside estate Dem born and bread me. grin

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by ojotobiloba1: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Too much gossips and backbiting,
You will fetch water in the morning and will be empty when u re bak from work, fights, Noise etc.. Thank God I am leaving face me I slap you house tmao morning for two bedroom... Hallelujah �

205 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Joyrider404:
Hello guys I am New here and my name is JOY.

HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE

#in the compound then there's this guy always using his generator to lure girls into his house,when they come to charge he fuxks them.

#Any time one uses the public kitchen and cooks a very tantalizing food , neighbors starts getting jealous.

#The gossiping in the compound is extremely much.

#most times people waste time in the bathroom .

#most neighbors always use loud prayers to disturb the whole compound at night.

Add yours or discuss any of which I mentioned.
Let's make this thread bubble
I have never lived in a Face-Me-I-Face-You apartment. Not because I came from a rich family but because my mom is a hardworking woman.

While living in the hostel I had experienced your number 4.

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by yeyeboi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by WiszyFraud: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dem go use lies finish this thread now. . grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Offpoint1: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
I successfully impregnated 4 of my female neighbors and 2 of my neighbor's daughters...

if not for home training and cultural value I have, 3 of My neighbors wives would have been been pregnant by now.

Loud music is my addiction.

still living in FMIFY though, one day sha, man go build him own apartment.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Toks2008(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Those days during my years in uni.

But we still have advanced face me I face you where people share a flat using same kitchen and up to 3 people sharing toilet.

But the naija face me I face you nah proper drama.

Th one I can't forget in a hurry is how one of my female neighbors was threatening to rape me since I did not give in to her advances... To make matters worse, her younger sister came in to join her and that one too was hitting on me until her older sister angrily sent her packing.

Me I just dey form holy holy that time Kai!

Too many sweet memories..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by wallay77(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol...I live in face me I face u...but mine is not like this...
Just 2 person's using bathroom and toilet also kitchen
Nobody get pickin...we are all young
Soonest will be leaving there by Gods grace

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by merits(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
angry I dey 4uk any careless daughters of my neighbors,bcuz I was the first person to buy VCD
video 5 loader player.with my I pass my neighbor generator back then.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Onyi22(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Bampeh: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
1.You may easily get poisoned in face me i face you.
2.There are more witches in face me i face you than any other place.
3. Face me i face you children are very smart.
4. Stealing in face me i face you is much
5. No dull moment in face me i face you, Drama everyday.
6. You will see different type of poo everyday.
7. Face me i face you people have more connections than you think.
8. You may have sex with almost all the females in the compound including the married ones If you're a bit financially buoyant.
9. Paying of Electric bill, Lawma, water bill etc always involve war.

Bampeh don't wish you stay there

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by MackIV(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Waiting to share my story for we born and bred in Banana Island.

Let me read funny experience

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Sirmuel1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by boman2014: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
my neighbour wey don marry, anytime wey i bring babe come house na so she go drag chair close to my window dey try listen to wetin dey happen

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
sad
The one I had is terrible!

Thank God anyways, coz the moment we left the area for our Owned house, they all started dying one after the other... young and old... it's a mystery I tell You.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / 10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.