Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? (28423 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated / No Evidence That COVID-19 Survivors Can’t Be Reinfected - WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by atonement12: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
ednut1:
You took polio, tuberculosis, small pox vaccines as a kid. Now you wan dey form woke. Mumu
Different Scenario!
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Mejayi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Your reasons are as good as those of the dark world. Do your research to know the difference between attenuated microbial vaccines and the mRNA vaccine. You should ask yourself simple question that why the rush in the production of this vaccine. Don't come and spoon feed us here or educate people blindly on what you know nothing or little about. I would have loved to take this vaccine if our government has proven to be people - welfare oriented. Do we have HIV vaccine yet? What about Ebola vaccine? God punish these wicked people

cooltola:
Yes I will get it.
My reasons- I do not listen to foolish online anti vax or anti vax conspiracy.
If I did, I will not take my medication for malaria, will have skip the meningitis vaccine if my parents listen to useless anti vaccine craps. Polio will still be very common in southern Nigerian today if our grandparents listen to antivaccine theory.
Sometimes there is a reason why God gave some people talents to become doctors, scientists, healthcare worker and so forth. It is good to pray and believe in miracle. It is also good to follow your doctor advice or the healthcare experts , virologist and scientist advice when it comes to protecting your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
seunmsg:

The virus has killed over 500k Americans alone. That’s deadly enough. I don’t want to ever contract it.
You could have contacted it without knowing.

My first test which was antigen came out positive.

My other 3 nose swabs came out negative.

I only once felt short of breath, which I thought was typhoid, and that was way B4 any of my test

So you could have had the virus without knowing.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by RaptorX: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote [/quote]
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by atonement12: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
cooltola:
Yes I will get it.
My reasons- I do not listen to foolish online anti vax or anti vax conspiracy.
If I did, I will not take my medication for malaria, will have skip the meningitis vaccine if my parents listen to useless anti vaccine craps. Polio will still be very common in southern Nigerian today if our grandparents listen to antivaccine theory.
Sometimes there is a reason why God gave some people talents to become doctors, scientists, healthcare worker and so forth. It is good to pray and believe in miracle. It is also good to follow your doctor advice or the healthcare experts , virologist and scientist advice when it comes to protecting your health.
Wake up! Nothing is wrong with science until it was taken over by very rich and very influential satanist globalists!
Doctors and health workers are under duress and threats of loss of source of income if they refuse to follow the script!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
atonement12:
Rushing off I wonder who is rushing off? So your sense of morality and ethics is a function of material acquisitions?

Though substantively irrelevant...

A sense of morality and ethics has NOTHING to do with one’s location...
Nor with material things, as there are good and evil people throughout the wealth and poverty index! SMH
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by atonement12: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

“Bible” will kill follow-follow Nigerians/Africans... Meanwhile, the Oyibo who wrote/published said Bible are getting vaccinated. SMH >
You're ignorant! Many oyibos are refusing vaccination.

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by edoairways: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see the average Nigerian youth getting vaccinated anytime soon, I see them calling covid 19 a scam and the vaccine being referred to as the number of the Antichrist, I see religious parents violently warn their children against getting vaccinated, I see the vaccines wasting away. This I have seen.
grin grin grin
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by atonement12: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
planetx:
Dumb Nigerian leaders bringing a gene therapy to Nigeria that is packaged as a vaccine. If this so called vaccine is so wonderful why is there a massive rejection of the Covid vaccine in countries like Germany, France and many other European countries.
They are not just dumb, they are evil and very greedy.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
atonement12:
Wake up! Nothing is wrong with science until it was taken over by very rich and very influential satanist globalist!
Doctors and health workers are under duress and threats of loss of source of income if they refuse to follow the script!

grin grin grin

That so-called “satanist globalist” helped eradicate polio and guinea worm (working with others such as the Carter Center and WHO) from Africa, and continues to fight against the scourge malaria (the biggest killer disease in Africa), Lassa fever, HIV, etc., in Africa, as well as helping in educating and providing clean drinking water to scores of Africans. Very “satanist” of him not to only care about his own people. SMH
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by reuben81: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
oladosuphemmy:
People all around the world are getting vaccinated against the covid 19 virus.
However, some set of people are raising a conspiracy theory most especially in Nigeria. Which begs for the subject question.

If no why?
they should sell my own and give me the Money
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by atonement12: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

That so-called “satanist” helped eradicate polio and guinea worm from Africa, and continues to fight against malaria (the biggest killer disease in Africa), Lassa fever, HIV, etc., in Africa, as well as in educating and providing basics like drinking waters to scores of Africans. SMH
>
Stop deceiving yourself. Christianity and Christians' altruism brought science and civilization to the western world not your lord and master, Mr Gates. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
atonement12:
Stop deceiving yourself. Christianity and Christians' altruism brought science and civilization to the western world not your lord and master, Mr Gates. cheesy

grin grin grin

The same Christianity nutjobs who persecuted Galileo for theorizing that the earth is not flat - the very basics of “science and civilization”?!
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
seunmsg:
I already registered for the vaccine. Can’t wait to get a jab. I don’t want to ever contract the deadly virus.

Vaccine doesn’t stop u from getting d virus
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by nsiba: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

If you’re a Nigerian living in Nigeria and you DON’T get vaccinated...
You are BOTH a very foolish and a very dangerous person (who can infect other vulnerable persons).
>

Sango scatter you there
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by nsiba: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
oladosuphemmy:

Scientists allover the world actually out heads together for this to work. That's why we've got different variants Pfizer, AstraZeneca etc

Is that the standard?
Even in the USA so many are refusing it instead you want to be a Lab rat for pharmaceutical companies
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Originalsly:
As for me... I already had COVID19 before it became a pandemic... although my immune system was very weak at the time.... I'm still here.

You may still be here...
But it’s quite possible that people you inadvertently infected are not.
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
nsiba:
Sango scatter you there

I will take my chances with Sango rather than with Covid... grin
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

The same Christianity nutjobs who persecuted Galileo for theorizing that the earth is not flat - the very basics of “science and civilization”?!
>

That an exception happened does not invalidate his point.

What he said concerning Christians bringing modern science is it true or not?
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:
That an exception happened does not invalidate his point.

What he said concerning Christians bringing modern science is it true or not?

grin grin grin

Exception? How convenient?!
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Exception? How convenient?! SMH
>

Why dodge the question?
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Why dodge the question?

The creation of the earth in 6 days is the basis of “science”?! grin grin grin
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

The creation of the earth in 6 days is the basis of “science”?! grin grin grin
>

Still dodging the question and going all over the place.

I thought you were knowledgeable. My bad.
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Americans are actually rejecting Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. In fact, Anglican Bishops in the country have directed their members to reject the vaccine.

The Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine may not be very effective in South Africa because of the particular strain of the virus spreading there but it has been found to be effective where the SA strain is not dominant. Europe for example is fighting dirty to get the AstraZeneca vaccines. Italy hijacked about 250k doses meant for Australia yesterday. It is not as bad as you’ve painted.

While the Pope and the Vatican has urged Catholics to take the vaccine if offered...

The opposition of Anglican (or any other) Bishops have absolutely NOTHING to do with science or the efficacy of the vaccine...
Rather, it is based on fundamentalist religious doctrinaire that the Johnson vaccine uses fetal tissue for testing and development.

Incidentally, ALL 3 Covid vaccines (just as LOTS of other medicines) use fetal tissue in research and testing...
The only difference with the Johnson vaccine is that it additionally uses minimal fetal tissue in the actual development process.
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by 9jaRealist: 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Still dodging the question and going all over the place.

I thought you were knowledgeable. My bad.

You mean the very basis of Christianity is irrelevant to the question? grin grin grin
>
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by tonididdy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
oladosuphemmy:

You might probably not know that there's Ebola vaccine.

[/b]The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Ebola vaccine rVSV-ZEBOV (called Ervebo®) on December 19, 2019. This is the first FDA-approved vaccine for Ebola.
Treatments: RVSV-ZEBOV vaccine[b]
Ebola vaccines were discovered in late 2019 (we can call that 2020), it only started getting administered just early this year.

The covid19 vaccines isn't even upto 6months old (hence the reason the other guy said it's a vaccine rushed too fast but you Mr no it all attacked him otherwise)

Oga take your emptiness to the gallows.

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by nsiba: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
9jaRealist:

I will take my chances with Sango rather than with Covid... grin
>

See you in five years time when the side effects MUST have dealt hell with you...

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Bluntemperor: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
OakConsultNG:
Interesting times indeed..

Like Covid-19 Pandemic,we don't know how much govt is spending nor how much they are incurring on each Nigerian as every thing is in conspiracy of silence,then you will soon see the Billions of the Budgets they would claim on these Vaccines!
- How many Governors,Ministers,Executives,Legislstures and Judiciary Members are done with now?
-How much of Covid-Virus Fund has been expended?
-We know life is more than money,but then why did the Nigerian rulers hoard the Pandemic Palliatives till now?
We hope they will not do so on the issues of Vaccines,because it has expiry date!!
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Cryptomillion: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mo
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by themanderon: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Where did that virus come from? Who created it and for what purpose? Till this questions are answered I think I will pass. I am not buying that wahan wet market shit. How was Mr Gates able to predict rather chillingly the coming of the virus?

1 Like

Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by REALretep(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have no business with their yeye vaccine as long as I'm still resident in Nigeria
Re: Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? by Justiceibeikenn: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
oladosuphemmy:

It's not until when you are sick before you vaccinate. Vaccination is a preventive measure

He said he's not doing...do you want to force Hime to do it?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Diabetic Foot Be Treated Or Best Amputated? / Tunde Onakoya's Pain In The Leg & The Surgery Option / Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.