Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? (40647 Views)

IGP Decorates 24 AIGs With New Ranks (Pictures) / Service Chiefs Decorated With Their New Ranks Today / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Why Do Civilian Women Always Taking Part In Decorating Military Officers With Their New Ranks?

I've always want to ask the above question. I'm curious to know. Please if you have an answer to the question kindly drop it in the comment section. Thanks!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Is it because behind every successful man is a woman?

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Or maybe because the FUTURE is FEMALE?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
What is the reason for this tradition?

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
The FUTURE is FEMALE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Yoruba1stson: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dindinrin somebody, future is female in your dream

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Dindinrin somebody, future is female in your dream
This thread is not for your kind. If you don't have an answer to the above question, stay mute and learn.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Kriss216: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
See where Buhari relegate our Star boy cheesy

Heard Star boy was helping that woman to carry her purse. grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by TANID(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Is it because behind every successful man is a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by GreaterFuture(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
It is good
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by pretydiva(f): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
If you ask me, na who I go ask undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by slawormiir: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to learn
Apart from smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking enough alcohol and bombing

A real niggarrr should always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Friday

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
...And some are shouting One Nigeria! I United Nigeria!!...Rubbish! When right here self on Nairaland here, our nose, we experience a handicapped human right of expression. I came across an Islamic topic/thread today and wanted to express my view, only to be asked if I belong or something like that... before I realized, I have been restricted from replying only handcuffed to be an onlooker....But if na Christian topic/thread, anyone can comment and even spit rubbish...RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY!

Na who do us like this sef? undecided

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Maybe their wives

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Shellsploit: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
The time spent posting all the pictures is enough to query google for answers.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by HelpYourself(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Or maybe because the FUTURE is FEMALE?

Before you declare the future to be female are you worthy of being called a woman?

What quality and manner of life have you led till date ?

Are the entire sum of your past deeds worthy of emulation or have you led a disgraceful life ?

These are questions you must answer honestly.

The ability to speak isn't a right but a privilege to be used with caution.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by rawtouch: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
spouses or family members

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by DrayZee: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
The answer is that they don't ALWAYS participate.

Anyway, female inclusion is a good thing.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
I don't see the future being female because if it was the males should be the ones decorating the females and not the other way round. This I have seen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Jesse6(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Exactly what i have been thinking
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin the future is .....
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by BlessedNuel: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na so we take see am... local man no know why
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Cachetdotng: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na to balance the equation grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by ACRI: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
I wanted to ask

Who is that woman in bubu's picture

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Faguy: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
because men cannot do without the snail (kpekus) in between their legs
Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Sultty(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Lalasticlala I need an answer please.
lala is busy in d snake thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
DON'T BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT ONE, HOW ABOUT THE FOLLOWING TRADITION RIGHT ON OUR NOSE
lipsrsealed
...And some are shouting One Nigeria! I United Nigeria!!...Rubbish! When right here self on Nairaland here, our nose, we experience a handicapped human right of expression. I came across an Islamic topic/thread today and wanted to express my view, only to be asked if I belong or something like that... before I realized, I have been restricted from replying only handcuffed to be an onlooker....But if na Christian topic/thread, anyone can comment and even spit rubbish...RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY!

Na who do us like this sef? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by MarketDispatch: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
To share in the husband's happy day

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by Abilistic(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Because the future is fe MALE

Re: Why Do Women Always Take Part In Decorating Military Officers With New Ranks? by sylve11: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:

Lalasticlala I need an answer please.

Since nor be snake matter, Lala won't answer you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.