Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures (50484 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage / Federal Polytechnic Oko Rag Day: Students Looking Like Mad Men / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by braunny(m): 12:53am On Mar 06, 2021
bizhop01:
The guys look so real, while those girls are wearing their best dresses i don't think they really know what the are doing especially the one that wear red dress with mosquito legs cool
u too wicked...those kind legs dey carry deep deep hmmmm
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by confydoedowaye(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2021
These guys have tasted madness... it should be in their CV
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by clockwisereport: 1:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Messiah123:
Oga you nor dey well abi you don turn nam to office
That guy is a scammer
He is impersonating nwamabo247

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by snoopz: 1:28am On Mar 06, 2021
that guy scared me
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Polynek(m): 1:30am On Mar 06, 2021
Nice 1 guys, make una flex joor, na once in life time. I remember da year
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by ikorodureporta: 2:18am On Mar 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Dontrader07: 2:24am On Mar 06, 2021
chiommy123:
Those girls are just pretenders they are the real mad ones BTW what's the essence of rag day?
D; D; D;
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Freelancerx: 2:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Good old days
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by sulaiboy20(m): 3:17am On Mar 06, 2021
illicit:
I don't ever understand the essence of this....

it's all about struggle in school. days you work so hard even when you are rich. you still encounter school struggle.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by WoundedLamb: 3:34am On Mar 06, 2021
illicit:
I don't ever understand the essence of this....

It's fun. People laugh and feel good. That's just enough. Though it's fine if such bizarre outfits don't make you laugh. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by illicit(m): 3:56am On Mar 06, 2021
Kingscee:

You go understand everything when you don craze finish

grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by illicit(m): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It's fun. People laugh and feel good. That's just enough. Though it's fine if such bizarre outfits don't make you laugh. Different strokes for different folks.

Yeah right....
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by illicit(m): 4:00am On Mar 06, 2021
sulaiboy20:

it's all about struggle in school. days you work so hard even when you are rich. you still encounter school struggle.

Hmmmm Aluta continua....

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by tripleaventures(m): 4:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Our Items Available right now for sale...

FLAT SCREEN TV 22 INCHES - 22k

FLAT SCREEN TV 11 INCHES - 12k

SMALL TECNO PHONE -2k

STABILIZER 2000VA - 10k

LASERJET PRINTER - 20k

GOTV DECODER - 4k

DVD PLAYER - 4K

BLUETOOTH HEADSET - 3k

DJACK HOME THEATER - 18k

They are all slightly negotiable

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by sixtus3606(m): 4:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Fr33born:
It's Federal Polytechnic, Oko's rag day. Below are some pictures from the rag day celebration.

Rag day. not Mad Day.

see mad people everywhere. That school sef

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Thomthom(m): 4:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Aladdin1:
That woman wey carry basket na the real defination of madness
That woman go don mad before
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Makalele1: 4:52am On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

These two guys took the rag day to another level axwea

Why CHELSEA JERSY NOW
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Burgerlomo: 4:55am On Mar 06, 2021
chariisGRACE:
This one na real mad people.
Even Nollywood no get this kind costume.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:04am On Mar 06, 2021
It shud be madness day

U did all these and no job.

Nigeria is wicked
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Nnatuu: 5:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Mad people full this school o
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Alaganature(m): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2021
No be till you mad physically before you go know say people dey mad oooo...mehn this is the real definition of pure madness...
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Benwallt(m): 5:39am On Mar 06, 2021
You see the guys just having fun in their rags but vagina ppl meant business, see them with their collection pangolo. To them it is all about money. Nija girls are useless.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by tony9k: 5:42am On Mar 06, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. Fun pictures. Nairalanders as usual are ignorant and asking for the essence of the ritual. Back in school we never had rag day until a good population of ex federal school students introduced the activity. For the unlearned; rag day is a special day taken out of the school year where students dress crazy to raise either personal or departmental funds. I knew this regardless of never participating plus missing my only chance to do so. I visited my favorite drinking spot once and saw two students perched outside raising funds. As a fully functioning adult I played my part in helping their ministry.

I beg your pardon. Rag day was never meant to raise money for personal funds. The original concept was for higher institutions to raise money for charity and was organized by the Students union. However like other things in Nigeria corruption took over. The idea of dressing in rags was to associate with real beggars who may not be able to afford decent clothes.

As earlier stated corruption took over and students stated to divert the funds raised. Some students simply made their own collection tins and pocketed all the proceeds. Others took the official one and simply removed the big denominations. In one year a school collected a significantly more than previous years because the tins were submitted at the gate (before some students could bet to their rooms to take out the big notes, It got to a situation whereby a school demanded that students pay for the tins before collection as that last the last seen of some students. This situation depicts the challenge Nigeria has with corruption at all levels and we have a long way to go. Suffice to say that this condemnable act is not a recent phenomenon,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Gandollaar(f): 6:20am On Mar 06, 2021
chatinent:
Which refuse bin does the first guy operate in?

Secondly, the girl in the neatly dressed red cloth is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
OMG!!! Hahahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin grin grin grin

O Lord!! You Nlers ehn... hahaha hahaha

The girl in the neat... hahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Gandollaar(f): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2021
backnbeta:
Werey dey disguise grin
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Shormiey(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2021
chatinent:
Which refuse bin does the first guy operate in?

Secondly, the girl in the neatly dressed red cloth is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
She is Judas Iscariot among the disciples
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Diligence: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2021
Nollywood: Pls stop presenting beauty pageants as a show of madness.

Go to Oko Polytechnic. No need for audition...

Art par excellence... Message & Messenger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Afianmawazobia(f): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=bizhop01 post=99642706]The guys look so real, while those girls are wearing their best dresses i don't think they really know what the are doing especially the one that wear red dress with mosquito legs cool[/quotelol bad mouth ]
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Dynamiq(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2021
I've not been able to sleep since I viewed this one. My people, how can I unsee it o? undecided

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures by Theoarhics: 7:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Naso madness dey start for real life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Oldest Secondary School In Nigeria / Drop An English Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary / UNN: 50-Year-Old Chimpanzee Dies In University Of Nigeria Nsukka Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.