Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds (22454 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Bandits Burn 10 Alive, Kill 15 Others In Niger State Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
akilo1:
Gumi must cash out again..nigerian will get sense by force by the time baba finish his tenure
hahahahahaha.
but they will still vote him in if given the 3rd chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Splitmind:
I don't believe this news one bit. All around the Internet I have been seeing many stories of "bandit attacks" which are obviously fabrications to tarnish the image of our darling president ahead of 2023.

God will surely see us through.

Sai Baba!
God bless Nigeria!

The basest form of deception is self deception. Hmmm.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
I dey laff o grin

Look guys, this may seem funny to you but hear this. If these bloodlusting mindless killers can this to their compatriots in the North, imagine what they will be ready to do if they attack in the South.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
akanbiaa:
The painful part is that the kidnappers just kidnap anybody even the person that cannot pay 10k they will be asking for 100 million and still kill the person and in some cases even when they negotiate and agree on terms they still kill, it seems they are just wicked ritualist masquerading as kidnappers.

It seems you don't now these people. This is not about ritual.. If God opens your inner eyes for you to see the magnitude of hate, cruelty and wickedness resident in these Fulanis against themselves and other peoples, you will shudder in fear. The Hausas know them now. They know what they are capable of. They revel in brutality. They gloat over wickedness. They possess no values that are desirable which can lead to development and advancement. What they know is destruction and backwardness, using folk Islam as camouflage.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by AfonjaConehead: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Asswipemod:

Look guys, this may seem funny to you but hear this. If these bloodlusting mindless killers can this to their compatriots in the North, imagine what they will be ready to do if they attack in the South.

So because you saw me post "I dey laff o", you think I'm actually laffing?!
And since you are talking about funny,is it not actually funny that the abducting and kidnapping of people in the hundreds is now like chicken thing in the north?!

Guy,I take God beg you just leave me alone, thank you
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

So because you saw me post "I dey laff o", you think I'm actually laffing?!
And since you are talking about funny,is it not actually funny that the abducting and kidnapping of people in the hundreds is now like chicken thing in the north?!

Guy,I take God beg you just leave me alone, thank you

You wasted your time responding to me.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by kareemkamil(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
It time for minister of defense Shaik Gumi to take a step
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmm!
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Iatrogen: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:
I no longer pity or gets myself concern about what happens in the core North... looking forward to a present day middle belt and south new nation that will have more of people with same religious beliefs and similar culture and mentality..trash this alamajiri terrorist oriented set of people to the bin

Core North especially NW dey learn work for where MiddleBelt & NE dey.

Come Benue and Taraba make body teh you.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by AfonjaConehead: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Asswipemod:

You wasted your time responding to me.
BugOFF
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

BugOFF

Scram!
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by adedayourt(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's a welcomed development as long as no Yoruba or igbo is involved.

They can kill themselves, I care less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by calcal: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2021
This has become everyday thin in this country, even the gob=vernment is not making any attempt to fix this.
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Yankee101: 5:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Begin death sentence for killings
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by AfonjaConehead: 7:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Asswipemod:

Scram!
Mallam..
Mods favourite testing apparatus grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by bigcasava1(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/05/breaking-bandits-kill-15-people-abduct-hundreds-sokoto
so they don leave niger now to sokoto for the northern ransom business
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Mallam..
Mods favourite testing apparatus grin

Aboki pls leave!
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by AfonjaConehead: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Asswipemod:

Aboki pls leave!

A Mallam calling someone else aboki. grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

A Mallam calling someone else aboki. grin grin

Who is laughing with this one?
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by pinkbarby: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Available three bedroom flat apartment for rent at N155,000 located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607.
It is fenced
House is painted
Stable Electricity
In front of the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
It is located in an industrial area

Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by AfonjaConehead: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Asswipemod:

Who is laughing with this one?

BugOFF, thanks
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by pinkbarby: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
May God save us o

An available three bedroom flat apartment for rent at N155,000 located at Asa dam ilorin, kwara State. Call or WhatsApp 09074970607.

It is fenced
House is painted
Stable Electricity
In front of the main road
Close to NUT: National Union of Teachers
It is located in an industrial area
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Ever8090: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Iatrogen:

body go tell you for what?
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Jackmj(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Iatrogen:

And you're from where?
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by Asswipemod: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

BugOFF, thanks

Vamoose! Good day!
Re: Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds by BUGOFF(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
BugOFF
using my moniker to back heads?! mek una let me find peace, biko

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election / Nigerian Soldier: "We Are Using Old Tanks Since 1976 To Fight Boko Haram" - BBC / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.