Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (173551 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by Mexzy4sho(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheUndercover:
Some quotes you might find useful:

- Stop expecting honesty from people who lie to themselves

- Save your explanations for those that are determined to understand you. Give your silence to those that are determined to misunderstand you.

- Your life is too short to be unhappy 5 days a week in exchange for 2 days of freedom.

- Don't be upset about disrespect from people you don't respect.

- If you are easily provoked, you are easily controlled. Restraint is power.
Oil dey your head

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by westlius(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
Oil dey your head
enough oil
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
If you trust your girlfriend or wife not to deceive or betray you on the reasoning that "she wouldn't do that to me", then you are a fool and deserve whatever hell is coming your way. It is your responsibility to ensure her capacity for betrayal never becomes an act against you.

"How could she do that to me?" "How was I supposed to know?" "Why did she do that to me?" I don't want to hear it. Your pathetic sob story doesn't interest anyone and nobody will care for it. Women and children are afforded those luxuries, but you as a man are not.

You are THE MAN and the world you craft for yourself and the people you allow in your world are YOUR responsibility. Don't tell yourself or anyone else that you don't deserve it or that you were so good to her. Pick yourself the fvck up and move on.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you, and were helped by you, will remember you when forget-me-nots are withered. Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by kingvomlotus12: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
If you trust your girlfriend or wife not to deceive or betray you on the reasoning that "she wouldn't do that to me", then you are a fool and deserve whatever hell is coming your way. It is your responsibility to ensure her capacity for betrayal never becomes an act against you.

"How could she do that to me?" "How was I supposed to know?" "Why did she do that to me?" I don't want to hear it. Your pathetic sob story doesn't interest anyone and nobody will care for it. Women and children are afforded those luxuries, but you as a man are not.

You are THE MAN and the world you craft for yourself and the people you allow in your world are YOUR responsibility. Don't tell yourself or anyone else that you don't deserve it or that you were so good to her. Pick yourself the fvck up and move on.
true to the core

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Men, do not let any woman treat you like a well which everyone runs to when they are thirsty, but turns their backs on the same well after their thirst has been satisfied.

Remember, no pussy is worth your self-respect.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
A man may fall many times but he won't be a failure until he says someone pushed him. It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Buddy0: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
TheUndercover:
A man may fall many times but he won't be a failure until he says someone pushed him. It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.

If only people could comprehend how deep this is.

11 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Eyiwunmi33(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
Anyone looking for a beautiful woman, good and intelligent, do not try one but three.

please can you go a little further on this?

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
Interesting
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2021
Eyiwunmi33:

please can you go a little further on this?
It simply means it's difficult to find a single woman with those qualities. It's either she's good/upright and intelligent but not beautiful or the other way round. So you don't look out for those qualities on a single woman, you try out different one.

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2021

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
A man who is having a lot of arguments with his lover is a man who doesn't know how to say "NO" enough.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
The more you learn about a woman, the less in love with her you will be. Like a laptop, a woman seems perfect at first, but the flaws in her design are revealed over time.

Because laptops exaggerate their innocence, at the beginning it will almost feel like you got the world’s best laptop.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
"If you have reason to suspect that a person is telling you a lie, look as though you believed every word he said. This will give him courage to go on; he will become more vehement in his assertions, and in the end betray himself."

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2021

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
If a flight is good 99% of the journey but bad 1%, does that make a good flight?

If she's faithful 99% of the time and unfaithful 1%, she's still not a good partner, she's an adulteress.

Treat her accordingly

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife and a surprised mother-in-law.

14 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
A man in love is incomplete until he has married - then he's finished.

18 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2021

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by westlius(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
Imagine if a woman was obsessed with you, always calling you, always available, and always spending her free time for you. Any interest you had for this woman would soon evaporate. Why? Because in your own mind you are thinking: “No one else must want her"

The lesson: DON’T GIVE HER A REASON TO THINK SHE IS BETTER [than you]. You are the gold; she should be thrilled just to have a chance with you.

pls explain better
Re: 2 - Deleted by powerhouse3(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
.... following
Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
Chei! De Boss!! this one weak me die.
TheUndercover:
A woman's best love letters are always written to the man she is betraying.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheUndercover:
An actor is something less than a man, while an actress is something more than a woman.
Such a nice work you're doing here De Boss. I'd also appreciate if you threw more light on this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2021
Sanctecosma:
Such a nice work you're doing here De Boss. I'd also appreciate if you threw more light on this. Thanks
It means women are very good at acting more than men. They are good at pretending and engaging in act of duplicity more than men. In fact, calling a woman an actress is an understatement. If there's another word other than that to qualify a woman, she deserves the term. They are very good actors and a very smart woman can do that as long as it takes her.

Men on the other hand, aren't very good in acting, we can say calling a man an actor is an overstatement. Men are not very good at pretending for so long. They always get caught in the act. Only very few of them are actually good. It's easier to catch a man cheating than a woman.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2021
westlius:

pls explain better
I think this is straightforward enough, if you're always available for someone, always giving them too much of your attention and time, they will actually think you have no life of your own. It will make them feel superior to you.

If you're always available for a lady, her attraction decreases for you because you're letting her know you're inferior to her and thus, not a catch. The more emotionally available you are, the less available she is. The reverse is also true.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2021
Thanks a lot Boss. Now I got it. And no wonder when one of them begins to act, she's called "DRAMA QUEEN"
TheUndercover:

It means women are very good at acting more than men. They are good at pretending and engaging in act of duplicity more than men. In fact, calling a woman an actress is an understatement. If there's another word other than that to qualify a woman, she deserves the term. They are very good actors and a very smart woman can do that as long as it takes her.

Men on the other hand, aren't very good in acting, we can say calling a man an actor is an overstatement. Men are not very good at pretending for so long. They always get caught in the act. Only very few of them are actually good. It's easier to catch a man cheating than a woman.

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by westlius(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2021
TheUndercover:

I think this is straightforward enough, if you're always available for someone, always giving them too much of your attention and time, they will actually think you have no life of your own. It will make them feel superior to you.

If you're always available for a lady, her attraction decreases for you because you're letting her know you're inferior to her and thus, not a catch. The more emotionally available you are, the less available she is. The reverse is also true.
thanks now I understand, more wisdom IJN

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin since I've been following this thread my perception about many things have changed and I could see through peoples "masks" more easily,cant believe I could manipulate people this easily omooo it like magic even some women are my lab rats in practicing some of this tactics. Thanks so much Mr Thesourcerer wink

16 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2021

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nobody loves you. Nobody hates you.

People love, or hate, who they perceive you to be.

Who they perceive you to be, and who you actually are, may be very different.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2021

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.