Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,539 members, 6,244,360 topics. Date: Friday, 16 April 2021 at 03:52 AM

Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) (30158 Views)

Am I Not Charming And Handsome / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:42pm On Apr 07
Never trust a man with more female friends than male friends.

Sign of weak man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:44pm On Apr 07
"Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties." - Aeosop

11 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 6:12pm On Apr 07
"Reality can be rather harsh. Your days are numbered. It takes constant effort to carve a place for yourself in this ruthlessly competitive world and hold on to it. People can be treacherous. They bring endless battles into your life. Your task is to resist the temptation to wish it were all different; instead you must fearlessly accept these circumstances, even embrace them.

By focusing your attention on what is going on around you, you will gain a sharp appreciation for what makes some people advance and other fall behind. By seeing through people’s manipulations, you can turn them around. The firmer your grasp on reality, the more power you will have to alter it for your purposes." - RG

15 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Bencoco13: 9:04pm On Apr 07
TheUndercover:
"Reality can be rather harsh. Your days are numbered. It takes constant effort to carve a place for yourself in this ruthlessly competitive world and hold on to it. People can be treacherous. They bring endless battles into your life. Your task is to resist the temptation to wish it were all different; instead you must fearlessly accept these circumstances, even embrace them.

By focusing your attention on what is going on around you, you will gain a sharp appreciation for what makes some people advance and other fall behind. By seeing through people’s manipulations, you can turn them around. The firmer your grasp on reality, the more power you will have to alter it for your purposes." - RG

I recognize this quote, it's from the 50th law]
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Jessepaid(m): 9:38am On Apr 08
Bencoco13:

you damn right!
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 11:08am On Apr 08
Bencoco13:

Yes you're absolutely right, I realised that not everyone has the free time to check out books because of their busy schedules at works, so my work here is to post anything that would be beneficial. Most people haven't come across such books.

Dliquidmetal, I appreciate your post also.

I will try as much as possible to keep updating you guys, death can arrive at anytime. People who are dead thought they had much time too. My concern is not for those already aware of the truth, but for those still living in their fantasies.

I know someone out there will benefit from this thread in one way or the other, but I pray it won't be too late for such person to grasp on to reality. So many people are living in delusion.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:16am On Apr 08
TheUndercover:

Yes you're absolutely right, I realised that not everyone has the free time to check out books because of their busy schedules at works, so my work here is to post anything that would be beneficial. Most people haven't come across such books.

Dliquidmetal, I appreciate your post also.

I will try as much as possible to keep updating you guys, death can arrive at anytime. People who are dead thought they had much time too. My concern is not for those already aware of the truth, but for those still living in their fantasies.

I know someone out there will benefit from this thread in one way or the other, but I pray it won't be too late for such person to grasp on to reality. So many people are living in delusion.
you are very much correct sire,I'm not so sure but from what I see around in this country people hardly read books outside their school curriculums which is so sad. The more I read the more lonely I feel and the more ignorant people I meet,I'm currently reading "laws of human nature" by Robert greene i think,that book is very much helpful making me understand my emotions better and how to best control it cause in my line of work what could be your biggest barrier are emotions but I know I'd get a hand of it soon,I'm gonna keep studying books till I die.
But I dont know why I find my school books boring this days lol they dont even interest me anymore you got any idea why?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by foreman: 12:34pm On Apr 08
Dliquidmetal:
you are very much correct sire,I'm not so sure but from what I see around in this country people hardly read books outside their school curriculums which is so sad. The more I read the more lonely I feel and the more ignorant people I meet,I'm currently reading "laws of human nature" by Robert greene i think,that book is very much helpful making me understand my emotions better and how to best control it cause in my line of work what could be your biggest barrier are emotions but I know I'd get a hand of it soon,I'm gonna keep studying books till I die.
But I dont know why I find my school books boring this days lol they dont even interest me anymore you got any idea why?

I think you know.
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Ikwerelastborn: 1:06pm On Apr 08
TheUndercover:
“If you want the truth, make her cry until she’s lost self-control, then accuse her of bad things and keep asking her questions – everything she tells you in this highly stressed & emotional state will be the truth.

Women love to lie, you have to play dirty to uncover the dirty…Vetting isn’t pretty. If you’re not willing to get your hands dirty on ethical grounds, then you’re not serious about determining the content of the other person’s character, and are willing to gamble your future away on blind hope, rather than trusting through verification.

Making a girl cry is a small price to pay to learn the truth about who she really is.
By the way, if she becomes violent when you try this, run.
By violent I don’t mean agitated and slightly disrespectful either, I mean full on bullying and threatening. If you see this, get out.

If she tries to flip the dynamic by doing to you what you’re doing to her, she’s somewhere on the cluster B spectrum, or at the very least extremely, extremely cunning and egotistical. Good to uncover all of this ugly ASAP, before you’re too heavily invested and attached.

If you don’t play her like this, she will hide the demon and play cutesy with you, wasting a lot of your time, energy and resources, allowing you to become attached to her without being fully aware of what or who she really is.

Skip all that bullshit, make her cry.”
What if he cry is an attempt to further manipulate you that she's vulnerable whereas she's not but only playing you?

2 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by kingvomlotus12: 1:43pm On Apr 08
Dliquidmetal:
pls can you help me with the pdf regarding "laws of human nature"?
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08
kingvomlotus12:
pls can you help me with the pdf regarding "laws of human nature"?
just search it on this site it would pop up easily https://z-lib.org
That's my paradise

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 5:51pm On Apr 08
Dliquidmetal:
I understand, I once passed that phase too. It's because your mind has been opened to what has been a mystery to you all these while which is why you are so intrigued and your brain is trying to find out more which is also why you lost interest in school books. Don't worry, it is just for a while, you can set a schedule for it.

2 Likes

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by kingvomlotus12: 7:40pm On Apr 08
Dliquidmetal:
just search it on this site it would pop up easily https://z-lib.org
That's my paradise
thanks man, time to run mind with superior minds
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Degrezhaa: 11:34pm On Apr 08
TheUndercover:

I understand, I once passed that phase too. It's because your mind has been opened to what has been a mystery to you all these while which is why you are so intrigued and your brain is trying to find out more which is also why you lost interest in school books. Don't worry, it is just for a while, you can set a schedule for it.
That's also what I'm going through right now. I don't fancy reading my school books again, the books feel empty to me. Sometimes I just have to force myself to read them for the marks. Maybe with time everything will come back normal.

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:31am On Apr 09
TheUndercover:

thanks for the advice man,I'd try to find a balance.
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 2:57pm On Apr 09
To be far richer than others is good, but to appear far richer than others is dangerous; it makes you a target for envy.

By all outward appearances, seem to be just one more middle class average Joe. This way you can enjoy your wealth in peace without being a target for backstabbing… or lawsuits.

This sounds obvious, yet the world is full of narcissistic men who will go out of their way to flaunt their wealth.

There are people who will dislike you simply for being richer than them, but most will not. Most people will only dislike you for being richer than them if you display narcissism; if you go out of your way to display your superiority.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:00pm On Apr 09
If you're to choose between different options available amongst women within your reach with seemingly the same qualities, choose the one that is less annoying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:11pm On Apr 09
If you're a man who is ugly or not physically attractive, you deserve to know the truth:

Your chances of success in the modern dating market is very low. Most people drastically underestimate the degree to which physical attractiveness drives success and failure in the dating market.

It is a statement of reality. If you're a man who is ugly, plastic surgery is completely a reasonable option. If you're rich or well-to-do, it will make up for your lack of attractiveness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:15pm On Apr 09
Women are loyal to their current feelings. Use this fact to your advantage:

Change her mood, not her mind. Always use finesse to prepare for the next move. Keep her emotions spiked, and she will stay wet.

Women will always remember how they feel around you. So make her feel good. Good, bad or ugly, but never be boring!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:18pm On Apr 09
The Negation Tactic:

Playfully, let her know you won't tell her something because it's a secret. She will pressure you to reveal the information, but don't give in right away. Let her beg for it, then still don't tell her.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 3:23pm On Apr 09
"Those who seek to achieve things should show no mercy" - Kautilya

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Ifeanyicosta(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09
TheUndercover:
If your girlfriend is revealing her former boyfriend's secrets to you,

she is going to reveal your secrets to her next boyfriend
dis one touch me o
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by abbatoir(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09
TheUndercover:
"Those who seek to achieve things should show no mercy" - Kautilya
Bravo!..no paddy for jungle

1 Like

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by abbatoir(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09
TheUndercover:

What a research... this simple words happen to be essence of everything...
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by abbatoir(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09
TheUndercover:

Has anyone read this book:

The Grail message..
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Ifeanyicosta(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10
TheUndercover:
MGTOWs cause the same damage to Men like Feminists do to women.

"Provoke them to be childless & put both the genders against each other".
So many redpillers didn't tell us dis.am pain
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by Ifeanyicosta(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10
TheUndercover:
Woman, the more careful she is about her face, the more careless about her house.
pls explain more
Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:26pm On Apr 10
Battle of Credibility

Preamble:

A Battle of Credibility (BOC) is any case where it is one person’s word against the word of another, and the winner will be whoever appears to be more credible.

Should you find yourself in a BOC, your goal is to make yourself appear as credible as possible, while reducing the perceived credibility of your opponent as much as possible.

Many people naively think that so long as they are telling the truth, other people will perceive them as credible; they assume that if they tell the truth, they will be believed. Tragically, this is not the case.

The correlation between whether a person is telling the truth or lying, and whether a person appears credible or uncredible, is about zero.
Humans are embarrassingly bad at figuring out who is lying and who is telling the truth.

The aim of this piece is to outline the things you can do to maximize the degree to which others perceive that you are credible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:29pm On Apr 10
Appear Calm:

Most people conflate calmness with credibility.
If when you speak you appear calm and confident, people assume you are credible; that you are both honest and competent.

If when you speak you appear neurotic, whether nervously exhibiting fear, or uncontrollably exhibiting anger, people perceive you are uncredible; either dishonest or incompetent.

Of course, conflating calmness with credibility is a fallacy since in reality the correlation between confidence and credibility is about zero. It is a fallacy that you should use to your advantage.

The offensive application of the conflation of calmness with credibility is this; get your opponent to become neurotic, and it destroys their credibility. If you can intimidate them into fear, or provoke them into anger, their neuroticism will cause others to perceive they are not credible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:31pm On Apr 10
Don’t Appear Bitter or Angry:

If you exhibit any negative emotion at all, it causes people to perceive you aren’t credible.
In particular, if you show bitterness or anger people assume you lack credibility. This could be called ‘Bitterness Fallacy’; the assumption that if someone is bitter, it indicates they are not credible.

So far as winning battles of credibility is concerned, the actionable information is this; when you speak, exhibit no bitterness and no anger. Conceal any displeasure you may have.
Offensively, the phrase “They’re just bitter” is incredibly effective for damaging someone else’s credibility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:33pm On Apr 10
Don’t Justify Yourself or What You Say:

“If you are explaining, you are losing.” -Ronald Reagan

“Justification is a Machiavellian Fallacy” -Illimitable Man

The more you justify yourself (explain yourself), the more people perceive that you are guilty or dishonest in some way.

Ironically, giving logical explanations for your opinion or your past actions causes people to perceive you aren’t credible, even if every word you speak is true.

Justify yourself as little as possible, if at all.
When giving an explanation or justification for your opinion or your actions, use as few words as possible. The best justification is none at all, the second best is a brief one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phase 2 - Charming And Cunning Tactics (Life Lessons You Must Know) by TheUndercover: 9:36pm On Apr 10
Shift Blame:

“Do not defend against your attackers, attack them; justification is a Machiavellian fallacy. Do not justify, stipulate.” –Illimitable Man

“Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter accusations.” -Roger Stone Jr.

Attempting to make someone else look blameworthy is a high risk high reward tactic; if it works it can make them look guilty and you look innocent. However, if it fails it can easily make you look like a monster; someone who should never be trusted again.

Generally speaking, you should only resort to using this tactic if you are accused of something. Deny whatever you have been accused of, and change the subject by accusing your opponent of something unrelated.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want

Viewing this topic: Uwaomaokey(m), TheUndercover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.