Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174202 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
WinterMinter:
So guys what do you have to say about self-discovery?
How to discover your path and know,then understand who you really are?

Self-discovery or to put it simply as "discovering one's purpose" is one thing every man must strive to figure out. Not only to figure out but also to live by before he kisses mother earth goodbye.

So for every thing ever created on this Earth, a purpose for it is attached. That is the relationship between a creator and its creation. PURPOSE/USE/FUNCTIONALITY.

Who do you believe to be your creator? You must look up to him to figure out your purpose. You can never go wrong on this.

If you were to become a billionaire in dollars this very moment, what will your daily schedule look like? Asides from brushing, bathing, exercising, 4ucking etc. More like what job,work, activity or stuff would you be doing for free(no monetary value or stuff attached).
Think through that question deeply, trust me , the answer might not come all of a sudden. It could take time but the answer therein lies what your purpose truly is.

For in a man's life are two very important landmarks. The day he is born and the he discovers his PURPOSE and begins to LIVE it. angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
TheUndercover:
If you say a statement that makes men look bad and women look good, people won't care. If you say a statement that makes men look good and women look bad, people explode in rage.

The "people" in the statement includes both men and women.

Lol. This is epic. Funny enough, the people who won't care in the former are probably the women. cheesy

@TheUndercover, thank you so much for this rqare life nuggets. You rock!

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Cerebellum: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Note that, you can never be friend with everyone.
Don't force it!
Some people's lifestyle, perspective and way of life can not benefit nor bring any advantage to your life.
Beware of fake people

12 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
More posts coming up shortly. angry
@theundercover hope you are good!? angry
Re: 2 - Deleted by segcymoor(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2022
LIVINGICON:

Self-discovery or to put it simply as "discovering one's purpose" is one thing every man must strive to figure out. Not only to figure out but also to live by before he kisses mother earth goodbye.

So for every thing ever created on this Earth, a purpose for it is attached. That is the relationship between a creator and its creation. PURPOSE/USE/FUNCTIONALITY.

Who do you believe to be your creator? You must look up to him to figure out your purpose. You can never go wrong on this.

If you were to become a billionaire in dollars this very moment, what will your daily schedule look like? Asides from brushing, bathing, exercising, 4ucking etc. More like what job,work, activity or stuff would you be doing for free(no monetary value or stuff attached).
Think through that question deeply, trust me , the answer might not come all of a sudden. It could take time but the answer therein lies what your purpose truly is.

For in a man's life are two very important landmarks. The day he is born and the he discovers his PURPOSE and begins to LIVE it. angry

It may be odd to you to know that only ONE purpose designed for ALL mankind ( be billionaire, powerful, womanhood, pastor or Iman whatever you may think of were all secondary)

LOVE....

Until you develop ability to love ( well another thing is to understand the so called love sha) no one is actually fulfilling

How and why I draw this conclusion may be left to sleep..
Re: 2 - Deleted by citywal(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 12, 2022
*LIVINGICON HACKS*

* Nobi you get the pussy, na the body part of your woman
and it is left for her to do whatever she deems fit with it.

* On no account should you fight or even killl because you
caught your woman cheating. You might not live to tell
the story or you tell the story in prison.

* A woman is as fickle as she comes. She is constantly
fluctuating. She wants a big dick today but tomorrow she
is craving an average dick. grin

* No matter what you do, you can never fully satisfy a
man, how much more a woman.

* You must always look out for yourself per time. Do what
makes you happy.

* Never be obessed with making your woman happy. She
should be responsible for her happiness.

* Always remember the number one reason to get
married is for procreation. Forget companionship. You
are no kid that needs babysitting.

* A woman can never love a man. She is only in love with
his resources and power.

* Never you cry or even shed a tear in your woman's
presence. You can't afford that luxury. It is exclusively for
her. angry angry

* No matter how attached your woman is to you always
remember that you are still alone.

* Be ready for that day. It may come or it
may never come. The day when she looks into your eyes
and says IT IS OVER.

* A woman is a necessary distraction. For long term
relationship or marriage, be on the
lookout for one that will bring minimal distractions.

* As a young man on the ascendancy,never get entangled
with a single mother to seek a long term relationship or
marriagee. It is always necessary to avoid
other people's baggage. Let the dead mingle with the
dead.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Newusername(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2022
LIVINGICON has deactivated. Pansophist and co please we need more knowledge and inputs here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by lieutenantprime(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheUndercover:
Success is like being pregnant. Everyone congratulates you but nobody knows or cares how many times you got fvcked.
V3779 D33P
Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
It is a matter of virtue that a man posseses capabilities for very great evil but rarely uses it unless peace becomes unattractive.
On the flip side is a man who always seeks peace:peace shall elude this man.This world will kill him.

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's easy to forget these maxims as soon as you stop reading. sad

Learned my lesson, "don't stop reading".

10 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by youngreezy(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2022
TheUndercover:
You may disagree with my interpretation of this text conversation but the larger point is that you can lose a negotiation by indicating that you are ready and willing to do things for her, even very mild things. The human mind amplifies emotions to their extreme so even a few small favors can subconsciously make a woman “feel” like you are a beta. You must be constantly present and alert because these shit tests are very subtle.

You may have to suppress your natural altruistic emotions or your beta emotions that push you to do things for people they don’t deserve. Every time a woman complains about a stupid thing, you should ignore it because 1) it’s not your problem, 2) nothing really bad will happen to the woman if you don’t help, 3) even you pretending to care about her stupid complaint shows that you are invested in her, and you’ve already lost the negotiation. Obviously, if something serious happened (like she needs to go to the hospital) you should help.
I want to ask,how about dealing with men?does the emotional roller coaster that works with women work with men?
Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
We are all on tolerance spree.
For other humans to tolerate us and keep up with our bullshits , we need to be beautiful and or handsome and or rich and or powerful and or be useful and or possess knowledge.
Don't be humble , Don't be proud.
They all work fine in different situations.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by okrikaboi: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
TheUndercover:
If you are a loser and you are on track for this to continue in the future, you should be willing to take risks. You have nothing to lose in the sense that you have a life not worth living.

Continue to execute high risk high reward strategies until you either win, or die. Death is nothing, but to live and be a loser is to die every day.
This is deep but very scary especially when death is on the tail end of most choices in the trenches.

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by okrikaboi: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
TheUndercover:
If you encounter a man who is currently a loser but who is working tirelessly and willing to take risks to improve his wretched life, help him out.

On the off chance that he succeeds, he will remember you forever
It's one thing I will do in the future. Life doesn't have to be a brick wall all the time

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Thanks a lot De Boss for these epic life nuggets.
Please can you throw more light on the last paragraph.

TheUndercover:
-It is clear that acting like Soy (highly agreeable, very emotionally attached, neurotic and slightly nervous) causes women to be unreceptive.

-Acting like a Narcissist (e.g. Donald Trump) works for seducing women who are dumb and extroverted (most women), but causes intelligent introverted women to be unreceptive.

-Acting as if you are Confident (but NOT Narcissistic), cold and detached, calm, works for seducing 100% of women.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
You don't need to. The message is as clear as the day.

TheUndercover:
Do not be romantically involved with a married woman. I won't explain
Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2022
grin cheesy

deadkamalu:
this babe don finish me be that ooo
Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
You're right Boss. As they say, "quidquid adhibetur, secundum modum utentis"- "whatever is used is used, depending on the mode of the user"

TheUndercover:
NOTE: I, TheUndercover, won't be responsible on how you use these tactics whether for doing good or bad.

"Machiavellianism is the art of wielding power, how it’s wielded is determined by the wielder’s morality or lack thereof. Don’t blame the strategy, blame the soul of its employer." - IM

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Does this apply to marriage proposal as well?

TheUndercover:
Woman Proposes, Man Disposes:

For a high value man, its always the women that proposes and he decides whether to dispose or not, not the other way round.

For a low value man or simp, when he proposes, the woman decides whether to dispose or not.

Remember, become the selector not the selected.
Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Uninterrupted interactions with people tends to derail trains of thoughts and you may even get sucked into mediocrity.
One just needs to be like the prodigal son most of the times packing and straying into foreign lands but not too far to dine with pigs.

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Undercover thanks for this thread.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Glamswizard(m): 3:23am On Dec 19, 2022
TheUndercover:
"Don't talk to men and women the same way.

While men are illogical, women are even less logical than men. For persuading women it's even more important, do not use logic and arguments to change their opinion. Use emotions, it's way more effective."

Change a woman's mood and her response will also change

How do we change a woman's mood ?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Dreg05: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmnm
Re: 2 - Deleted by Olamilekxy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
seanwilliam:
Can we categorize wizkid as a michievillian?

Yes! Yeah!!
Re: 2 - Deleted by Freeko4: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nice
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2023
TheUndercover:
Someone flirting with your woman is not the issue.

Her flirting back is.

Don’t control women. Raise your standards & set your boundaries.

You want character, not just obedience

The more you control a woman, the more you test her obedience and the less you reveal her true character.

The more you control, the more you communicate to her that you’re not the man you should be, and so you control her in an attempt enforce devotion.

Controlling your woman indicates distrust, weakness, & a lot of time on your hands.

Its a habit of weak men who lack purpose in life. You shouldn’t care about documenting her every move.

You should simply communicate your values & your intolerance if she fails to uphold them.

Men’s control should stem from protection, NOT from her ability to withstand temptation.
There’s a distinct difference between the two.

Protection requires control, & therefore obedience. Resisting temptation requires observation, & therefore demonstration of character.

If a man fails to control a woman when protection necessitates it, then he is no man.

If a man documents every part of a woman’s life, then he has no purpose, or worse; SHE is his purpose.

You dey burst my brain. I realised these things when I got married. Women will complain when you advise them for their protection and come rushing into your arms with gratitude when your silly advise actually protects them.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2023
TheUndercover:
Women Want A Bad Deal:

Here’s the paradox of negotiating with women: THEY WANT TO LOSE. If they “win” the negotiation (i.e., they get a better deal than you), they lose attraction. Humans view society as hierarchical and subconsciously put every person they meet somewhere in that hierarchy and treat them accordingly.

Women are only attracted to males that are “higher” than them in the ape hierarchy, so if you look like you are giving her more than she is giving you, she sees you as inferior and loses attraction. Women are subconsciously keeping a ledger of everything you have done for them and everything they have done for you. If what you have done for them exceeds what they have done for you, they lose attraction.

Comedians often joke about how women will remember little things the man has done and bring it up in an argument months later, whereas the man completely forgets. This joke is true because women’s resentment and weaker position causes them to keep score in ways that men are completely oblivious to.

Hmm, there is a paradox to this. I think attractiveness and trust are inversely proportional. The more attractive you are to women the less they trust you because they feel you are also attractive to other women. But they rarely leave men for lack of trust. Sometimes it is good to balance it a little by giving up some emotions so you are more trustworthy and less attractive, especially in long term relationships where the woman has made a few sacrifices.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2023
TheUndercover:
You may disagree with my interpretation of this text conversation but the larger point is that you can lose a negotiation by indicating that you are ready and willing to do things for her, even very mild things. The human mind amplifies emotions to their extreme so even a few small favors can subconsciously make a woman “feel” like you are a beta. You must be constantly present and alert because these shit tests are very subtle.

You may have to suppress your natural altruistic emotions or your beta emotions that push you to do things for people they don’t deserve. Every time a woman complains about a stupid thing, you should ignore it because 1) it’s not your problem, 2) nothing really bad will happen to the woman if you don’t help, 3) even you pretending to care about her stupid complaint shows that you are invested in her, and you’ve already lost the negotiation. Obviously, if something serious happened (like she needs to go to the hospital) you should help.

What I like to do is make the woman comfortable by doing her a favour and making her feel she has me wrapped around her fingers. Then I spring the surprise by not giving in to her other requests so she knows who is in charge. Of course I have already indicated that I am capable of doing what she wants but it is always my decision whether to give or not.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2023
TheUndercover:

Well I differ a little. Sometimes it is okay to invest some emotion especially if you are looking for a long term partner.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Chevrolet076:
I've an advice for the youths who wants to have a sexual relationship with a lady.

Never ever tell her your problems, or seek her advice when you're really down about something, or seek her opinion in a tight spot, or let her be the shoulder you cry on during your difficult times. I've found out that the more you do any of the above, the lesser you're attractive to her and unfortunately, the more you'll be attached to her. at the end of the day, the only place you'll end is the friendzone.

this is strictly my opinion.

I differ a little. Women's needs differ according to values, time and space. A friend of mine once gotten a girl to fall in love with him by pretending he is a poor guy who lost his parents at a tender age. Same guy banged a saucy girl by pretending to be rich.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2023
TheUndercover:
Make it seems as though everything comes naturally to you.

Women don't empathize with your struggles and suffering. They don't care how you end up winning.

Girls just want a winner.

Don't talk about the process.
Keep it to yourself.

I differ a little. Like I said earlier, in long term relationships like marriage, you need the woman to have a some level of trust because you are conscious of how you appear before society. I noticed if she feels your winning is too easy she distrusts you and begin to find reasons to complain even if you are taking care of her. If you let her know that you had to make some painful sacrifices sometimes, she trusts you more, the. You spring another surprise by delivering above her expectations. Then tone it down again before another surprise. This creates an endless cycle of trust and attraction needed to maintain a healthy relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.