Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? (1186 Views)

NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. / Land Sponsorship In Ibejulekki, Invest N2.5M And Get 20plots. / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by Speak2klein: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hi guys,

This may sound like a crazy question but where can the above amount of money be invested monthly to get a 50% or above returns. Open to high risk ideas too
Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by yungchop: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Speak2klein:
Hi guys,

This may sound like a crazy question but where can the above amount of money be invested monthly to get a 50% or above returns. Open to high risk ideas too

lend me 2m, I'll pay 3m back in 18 months. . Fish and cocoa farming. I can write a proposal if yoy want and I can meet in public places.
Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by YoPhill: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Invest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by herdeynker: 1:50am On Mar 06, 2021
What happened to money saved in banks?

A millionaire saved at the beginning of Buhari's tenure when Naira was trading at 160 compared to 410.

The money would have lost its value, do you agree now that savers are losers?

Imagine you invest that money in an investment program, the money would have grown in value many times within the same period.

No one gets rich saving money but rather by letting their money work for them which means investing.

Warren Buffet one of the richest in the world got them by investing over the years in profitable ventures and he takes home over $3.5B annually from dividends.

He starts from somewhere, just like you should too.

Let me introduce you to morgageVEST

MorgageVEST is an investment program that pays you 45% in 7days and your capital in 16month with an option (choice) of converting your capital into shares for the continuous dividend if you want.

MorgageVEST is an idea of Oxford Internation Group, with their new mortgage bank open the opportunity to the public to invest for a period of 16month, get paid their earings of 45% in 7days, and also gives them the option of converting their capital to shares in the mortgage bank.

Imagine those that invested in Firstbank and Zenith bank when they go public, this is another opportunity knocking again, but this time almost knocking your door down.

And this is totally insured by leadway insurance and also every bank is covered by the NDIC so your investment is double secured.

Don't just take my word for it, hear it from the Chairman of Oxford Internation Group himself.

You want to know more, want to get started today, let's talk today and get you started in getting paid 45% in 7days' time.

PS. Leadway insured the investment fund and only has a contract with the company, not an individual, in case of a claim, leadway only responds to the company.

call or WhatsApp 07011406300 to get started now.

See breakdown video here https://www.instagram.com/tv/CL3qornhkHn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by AbdulJabbar1: 2:59am On Mar 06, 2021
yungchop:

lend me 2m, I'll pay 3m back in 18 months. . Fish and cocoa farming. I can write a proposal if yoy want and I can meet in public places.

Lol that’s all? Do you have collateral? And even banks will not give you 2m for 3m back after 18 months, average interest is 6%,.

I can loan you 2m if you have collateral worth (secondhand value of 5m), I’m a licensed money lender... If you have such collateral, PM me. And I can’t do 18 months, max 12 months

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by Mannyemmy(m): 3:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Speak2klein:
Hi guys,

Your capital is a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly. It's something you can personally control remotely.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by Lexusgs430: 6:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Speak2klein:
Hi guys,

It's this type of greed that gives you a return of minus 0%........ wink
Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by somehow: 7:05am On Mar 06, 2021
herdeynker:
What happened to money saved in banks?

A millionaire saved at the beginning of Buhari's tenure when Naira was trading at 160 compared to 410.

The money would have lost its value, do you agree now that savers are losers?

Nigerians and lies eh
Naira was trading for ₦160 when Buhari took over?

Even Jonathan never had naira at ₦160 all through his tenure.

Don't take people that twist truth serious in business.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by Blessed3030(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Speak2klein:
Hi guys,

u want to invest n make half of it monthly,now I am beginning to understand d reason why all these money doublers will always get customers.

Half of start up capital monthly?
well done

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by dogtails(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Speak2klein:
Hi guys,

Crypto trading
Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by juniorstar(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2021
op...don't be in a haste to double your money lest you loose all. target between 10- 20% monthly.
Re: Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? by yungchop: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2021
AbdulJabbar1:

Lol that’s all? Do you have collateral? And even banks will not give you 2m for 3m back after 18 months, average interest is 6%,.

I can loan you 2m if you have collateral worth (secondhand value of 5m), I’m a licensed money lender... If you have such collateral, PM me. And I can’t do 18 months, max 12 months

2m for a collateral of 5m? Let me give you my address so that you'll send assassins to me instead, what do you think bro?

(1) (Reply)

Shiba Inu Price Predict SHIB Rallies Back To $0.00003 - Can SHIB Hit $1? / Get A Reliable & Trustworthy Property Manager |Property Investment| / Super Miners Investment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.