Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign (38352 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / Butchers Shutdown Abattoirs, Markets In Support Of Obaseki Reelection (Photos) / Lagos Dismantles Illegal Slaughter Slab, Arrests 10 Butchers In Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's asking them to deny food, source of protein, their livelihood and source of income

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by tinktanker: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
I doubt the south we ever have sense, y Fulani no go they use us do yeye.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kyase:
OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You don leave this section for us dey groove change cum next level only you undecided nawa oh! But, where u come put head nah
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by TOYNEX(f): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
if they don't, who will pay them for the loss of that day?.
stone pattern board available in several designs
Nationwide Delivery within and outside Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by Kyase(m): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You don leave this section for us dey groove change cum next level only you undecided nawa oh! But, where u come put head nah
next level no be here ooo, better change sha.....

My head still dey my shoulders oooo, no go ever go Ogun way for this life grin grin
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by redsun(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
The way they handle fresh meat in Nigeria is suicidal. That meat can easily poison a normal person ,because as it in that state, it is dangerously contaminated with deadly bacteria and germs. So much needs doing top put that country on the path of structured and dynamic civilization.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kyase:
next level no be here ooo, better change sha.....
This next level don catapult me go another level wey confused my confusion, I no just understand axwearugod undecided

Kyase:
My head still dey my shoulders oooo, no go ever go Ogun way for this life grin grin
Nothing go happen to your head abeg oh.

Hope life is treating you good?
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by DMerciful(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
You guys cannot make sacrifice even if your lives depend on it. You think the western world became what they are by not making sacrifice? When US boycotts the cheap oil of a terrorist country, don't you know their citizens pay more?
Maxymilliano:
The campaign against Beef only exists on the net and the minds of the conveners.

Beef is the cheapest source of protein.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by orisa37: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tinubu is a FULANI HERDSMAN.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by MayorofLagos(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kingdemu:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/05/food-blockade-lagos-ogun-traders-butchers-defy-anti-beef-day-campaign-championed

Nobody said butchers should not kill cow. The campaign was to people asking them to "voluntarily" boycot cow meat. It is not mandatory. This your report show panic by cow supplier afraid of losses.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by Kyase(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
This next level don catapult me go another level wey confused my confusion, I no just understand axwearugod undecided

Nothing go happen to your head abeg oh.

Hope life is treating you good?

No worry less than 900 days for next level patron to leave the stage

so far so good, we dey push am, but e no easy sha
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kyase:

No worry less than 900 days for next level patron to leave the stage

so far so good, we dey push am, but e no easy sha
It is well brother cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by Kyase(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It is well brother cool
I believe you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by zuru101(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Na we Yoruba's are wicked pass not United we can do without them
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by tonychristopher: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Traders have no choice because that is their livelihood, no other option available

yoruba man stand up for something in life and be counted

did you not see when igbo did sit at home back to back .... all traders and busineesses came to a halt

now give the igbo the respect that is due to them... those guys are real McCoy
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by tonychristopher: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2021
randytt1:
But according to some stupid sets of Nigerians, Igbos are not united.

Tell me, when IPOB issues sit-at-home, which shops open in the whole Southeast? Markets, schools, factories, businesses even banks are closed and deserted till sit-at-home duration is expired.

This one even said his means of livelihood is affected just for one week of not selling beef - and that's why North and South should remain one Nigeria (even if Fulani Herdsmen are wiping out his family).

If Nigerians remove illiteracy or is it hypocrisy from their eyes they will learn that Igbos are the ones that love themselves the most and the ones that are united more than anybody and that's why Biafra or Igbo Republic will be an instant success (unlike Nigeria that practices fake love).

What foreigners call lack of unity in Igboland is democracy. Democracy is not lack of unity. United States of America vote 50/50 for Republican and Democrats but when it comes to fighting terrorists that threaten the life of their citizens, everybody unites. This is exactly the opposite in Nigeria even among some of the tribes.

Following shady characters like Tinubu or Buhari and doing everything they say without asking questions, voting anyone they bring is not unity.

Igbos don't worship politicians and rich men and don't believe in herd mentality. If you are wayward and rich and become the richest king in the world, Igbos won't listen to you. If you speak the truth, if you like be as small as a 5-year-old, Igbos will listen to you and consult your opinion in the scheme of things.

That's why Nnamdi Kanu is the most respected and most popular man in Igboland today.

you captured it all.. bro

just to boycott meet theey can't

igbo are good at boycotting

theey sat at home
played a big boycott on GTB and the bank begged
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by BlowYourMind: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
tonychristopher:

yoruba man stand up for something in life and be counted

did you not see when igbo did sit at home back to back .... all traders and busineesses came to a halt

now give the igbo the respect that is due to them... those guys are real McCoy
You are just irrational and unreasonable, you are liar, "You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it". John 8:44, the fact that IPOB said you should sit at home and some of you complied, it is not the same IPOB that said no election in the south east and over 6 million igbos went out to vote, you are an hypocrite
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by 7lives: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's their means of livelihood so, I don't blame them, imagine staying for days without getting shi-shi and you have a family to feed?

Abii no be person who em pocket or bank akant get belle dey do boycott ni? Make una free them abeg.

Man Must Wack Jare

Next time Afenifeoriburuku should embark on hunger strikes, this may make Yorubas listen to them, Mahatma did it for India, Mandela did it for his people.
Sometimes these useless politicians will just be using. people to catch cruise, I'm so happy they were disgraced by the people.
Afeniferawon should start by telling Yoruba people how the meat sellers and their families will survive without the cow.
Afeniferawon collected money from Obj, collected money from Goodluck, probably collected money from Atiku, and this includes other gratifications like employments for their children.
How many ordinary Yorubas benefited from all these money?, and they will beat their chest that they are protecting Yoruba interest.
I'm happy they were disgraced, may be they should visit the abattoirs to enforce compliance, so that omo eleran can give them some tribal marks with the butchers knives.
When next they decided to play politics with people's food, they should make sure they've made provisions for alternatives.
Awon agba oshi.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by 7lives: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Report is quite biased....

Just 1 or 2 markets representing the entire SW.

And the market doesn't look quite as active, given its a Saturday.

E ma tan ara yin.
Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by Tedpgrass: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
7lives:

E ma tan ara yin.

grin grin grin grin

On a serious note though, my comments are quite valid!

Re: Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign by Konquest: 8:36am On May 09, 2021
budaatum:

See what we achieved in the past.

Save the vid and watch again
later.

Merci!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict / Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.