Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 AM

Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie (49788 Views)

‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / Coming 2 America Trailer Stars Eddie Murphy And Arsenio Hall / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hahahahah.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
The movie is overrated. And Davido's decision to sing Assurance is a disgrace.

Actors don't decide what they do in films. It's d producers and directors that make d decisions.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by PotatoSalad(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:
I am watching the movie now and I can tell you that if you divide the part one into 10, this part 2 isn't worth one tenth of the part 1.

E be like Nollywood movie with two many stars wey just dey catch cruise. They tried too hard with the comedy abeg.

Modified

Every other artist that sang in the movie did an Original song written for the movie, Davido went there to sing Assurance and was still mentioning Chioma's name. At a Royal wedding where the bride is not named Chioma.

The same Chioma you've disgraced internationally.

See, let me just focus on Wanda Vision this weekend.
Season finale was dope
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by dasparrow: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:
I am watching the movie now and I can tell you that if you divide the part one into 10, this part 2 isn't worth one tenth of the part 1.

E be like Nollywood movie with two many stars wey just dey catch cruise. They tried too hard with the comedy abeg.

Modified

Every other artist that sang in the movie did an Original song written for the movie, Davido went there to sing Assurance and was still mentioning Chioma's name. At a Royal wedding where the bride is not named Chioma.

Just from watching the trailer alone, I could tell the movie was going to be absolute rubbish. I will not be wasting my time watching that yeye movie.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by PierreAbutu(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
viralmaged:
Here is the short Video of Davido Watching himself in the blockbuster movie Coming2America.
The Movie starred A -List Actors, Eddie Murphy, Wesley Snipes, and Many others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTuVa2UgFUc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMC6qwRhTAh/?igshid=1abcqtr1pzxkk

And one billonare's daughter is acting nonsense in Citation movie

God bless Chiwetel Ejiofor
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Romanoff(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Season finale was dope

The vision to vision conversation abi?
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
I download am for netnaija yesterday watch ... e no too sweet
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by PotatoSalad(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:

The vision to vision conversation abi?
Fight scenes too
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by mcteddy01: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bitcoin mining site available earn in $$$ worth of btc every month,d.m if interested
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Should have known better ...but I thought Davido as to break into the movie the way musicians, wrestlers in abroad sometimes break into Hollywood scene without prior acting record

Just like that? It doesn't work that way. Like I said, producers in d US will first seek to promote their own talent first because it's who they no. D wrestlers& musicians u referring to are already known to Hollywood audiences. When Michael Jordan did space jam in 1996, he was already a household name in d US NBA. So it was easy for d producers. They need faces that will make their bodies sell. Mind u, not all athletes & musicians are that lucky. Some just get cameo roles at first in sitcoms & movies just like Davido got. Sometimes, top business men get cameos. Like Elon Musk got a cameo role in Iron Man

1 Like

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Cryptomillion: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good for him
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:

Modified

well, Wanda vision equally suck
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Adakintroy:
Bored with Hollywood and remakes.

It's getting stale. no original ideals.

See how they almost ruined my Terminator franchise.

Lucky for me I locked the first two installment in my mental volt and swallower the keys. Otherwise...

You definitely haven't seen the most recent Terminator... it's easily one of the bests in the franchise.. Hollywood has fresh ideas, people just don't want it cause they want something that will make them feel nostalgic..

1 Like

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by omoadeleye(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
You guys should stop this y'all high taste for expectations.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by iamL(f): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Very entertaining. At least it was a break from Nollywood craps.
I so love their costumes.

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by iamL(f): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
That Royal Jacuzzi

1 Like

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by iamL(f): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
I just love the costumes

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Fortune109: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:

Why will you want to watch part 2 if not because you watched part 1?

See what they turned Wesley Snipes to. What is the importance of Rotimi and Teyana Taylor's role?

Couldn't Davido have written an Original song like the rest of those who sang in the movie did?

Is there no better Nigerian Artist for the job than Davido?

How could they have claimed Hakeem slept with a prostitute while intoxicated by weed and sired a child from that encounter?

See, if you're not a movie buff, you no go get am.

Is this what you called a 'Review' ??
grin grin

Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by FreeSpirited: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Just like that? It doesn't work that way. Like I said, producers in d US will first seek to promote their own talent first because it's who they no. D wrestlers& musicians u referring to are already known to Hollywood audiences. When Michael Jordan did space jam in 1996, he was already a household name in d US NBA. So it was easy for d producers. They need faces that will make their bodies sell. Mind u, not all athletes & musicians are that lucky. Some just get cameo roles at first in sitcoms & movies just like Davido got. Sometimes, top business men get cameos. Like Elon Musk got a cameo role in Iron Man
exactly....u no lie
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:

Modified

lol. It was to be expected. I’m not a big fan of making sequels of classics. Just leave them alone. Everyone I asked who has watched it said it was rubbish too. And that only tarnished the image of the original.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Adakintroy: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hanks0000:

You definitely haven't seen the most recent Terminator... it's easily one of the bests in the franchise.. Hollywood has fresh ideas, people just don't want it cause they want something that will make them feel nostalgic..

I have seen all the terminators

Recent being "dark fate" It's garbage and that's putting it nicely.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Adakintroy: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hanks0000:

"dark fate" I think is most recent.. It's still garbage and that's putting it nicely.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by ekanDamie: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
addexx:
I don't like as the storyline is told as sequel to the first. I expected more originality and creativity. Just like the new jumanji did
How dare u say the new jumani had originality n creativity. It was a shithole of a sequel abeg.
This storyline made perfect sense for a comback, n judgeing from how they tried to mix old skool with new school it was apt. Jumanji was a complete deviation, so unreal.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by ekanDamie: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
shogsman:
wasted my time on this sequel, not impressed
Your brain is shallow.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by mRmOZz(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Overall I enjoyed the movie but to be honest the sequel doesn't compare to the original.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by ekanDamie: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:

Honestly. Burna Boy did a song with John Legend for the same movie. It's an original.

I watched Coming to America 1 so many times I even know the lines well.

They should just leave the good old movies as they are and not try doing a cash grab with yeye sequels and live actions.
It waant that bad common. Really!!!
I agree, not as sweet as the frst, n thats cos in reality times have changed.. maybe they should have let sleeping dogs lie,but risking it to make this is not all dat bad, it had a new school feel. Esp the music parts
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Adakintroy:

I have seen all the terminators

Recent being "dark fate" It's garbage and that's putting it nicely.

I know the acting, directing and fight sequence isn't as classic as the early movies in the franchise but the movie wasn't bad to me.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Adakintroy: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2021
Hanks0000:

I know the acting, directing and fight sequence isn't as classic as the early movies in the franchise but the movie wasn't bad to me.

Ok to you.
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Modified

Abi oo,my sister E choke me too oo cheesy I just finish watching it right now,b4 seeing this thread.the comedy isn't there crythe only person that makes it looks unique to me is Lavelle the bastard prince grin
Well,davido is overrated undecided
Y chioma naa, can't you just blend the name of the person wey wan marry to the song niii
As a Nigerian, I'm proud to see him in the movie cool
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2021
I am liking this movie......... I think it's best we all have our funerals, before we really kicked the bucket......... cheesy
Re: Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie by africandollar: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Could it be that Burna Boy is 'beefing' Davido because the latter got to actually feature in the movie while he just got a part in the soundtrack? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.