Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! (7103 Views)

Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Purported Tinubu Classmate Doesn't Exist —David Hundeyin / For Those In Ogun State. Is Dapo Abiodun Doing Anything In That State? / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lyrics269: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Some states in Nigeria look like they only appear in state and capital song, most of those states are located in the North and you will hardly hear news about anything in the state apart from election, for me such state include
Yobe
Jigawa
Taraba
Cross river

Can you mention such a state that look so fictional in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Optional09: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Some states in Nigeria look like they only appear in state and capital song, and you hardly hear news about anything in the state apart from election, for me such state include
Yobe
Jigawa
Taraba
Cross river

Osun

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Cashsteady(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Some states in Nigeria look like they only appear in state and capital song, and you hardly hear news about anything in the state apart from election, for me such state include
Yobe
Jigawa
Taraba
Cross river

kebbi I almost forgot about that state

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lyrics269: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

kebbi I almost forgot about that state
What's the capital of kebbi sef

11 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by SlayerSupreme: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jigawa Kebbi.

Chai.

8 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Cashsteady(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

na me u dey ask?

11 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Lyrics269: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

na me u dey ask?
I think say u never forget am na grin

7 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by chatinent: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jigawa.

10 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Muna4real(f): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Jigawa

4 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by oloyedewaris(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nassarawa

3 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
I wld say Jalingo
Oya, click the link on my signature so u can invest that money wasting in the bank. Oya, hurry now. Seeing this post means u need to be wise finally
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Jashub: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Niger State.

The place is desolate like the wilderness God prophesied about in the bible.

8 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Romanoff(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kebbi

Jigawa

Ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by urbobo20(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Delta s state is overated

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by pozehnani(f): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Gongola state grin tongue
Where is that state now though?

3 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Draslo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Taraba and Nasarawa.

Maybe it's just me but it seems they don't really like trouble in these places or maybe because there's a whole lot of wilderness
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Apart from Kano. Kaduna Plateasu Benue Borno Katsina Sokoto Kwara and FCT, all other Northern states are useless except for politics and free southern money sharing portions.

All Southern states are very important. At least no terrorists state

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
states that can't provide basic essentials for her citizens!! rubbish
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Djamel(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Zamfara
Taraba

4 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Peachy14: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
BENUE STATE ×3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Blue3k(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2021
Gombe nothing good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by tolugar: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Gombe
Baylesa
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kelvin3476: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2021
Jigawa AND YOBE
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kelvin3476: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Benin kebbi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Kelvin3476: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Nassarawa
I even FORGET KEBBI AND NASSARAWA ARE IN 9JA
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by thatigboman: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:

Birnin Kebbi

4 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by thatigboman: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I wld say Jalingo
Oya, click the link on my signature so u can invest that money wasting in the bank. Oya, hurry now. Seeing this post means u need to be wise finally
jalingo is a state capital, not a state. The state is taraba
Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by thatigboman: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:
Gongola state grin tongue
Where is that state now though?

present adamawa

3 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Asapchris(m): 12:32am On Mar 06, 2021
Optional09:

Osun
Guy why are you reading my mind?

3 Likes

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Depressed101: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Some states in Nigeria look like they only appear in state and capital song, most of those states are located in the North and you will hardly hear news about anything in the state apart from election, for me such state include
Yobe
Jigawa
Taraba
Cross river

it's jigawa for me asin they don't appear in the news... and also this capital called jalingo

1 Like

Re: Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! by Depressed101: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2021
urbobo20:
Delta s state is overated
u dey ment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Biggest Market For Guiness Worldwide. / Ondo 2016: Sheriff Faction Moves Primary Election To Ibadan / Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.