Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? (40261 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by JERRY1925(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Me I know I'll cry on my wedding if I get to marry my Ex. I really love her but her parents objected. If that dream of marrying her come true.. I definitely know ill cry on my wedding because its victory at last. But if na for another woman..no way.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Majikmoment(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why won’t he cry when he borrowed money for the wedding

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by ekanDamie: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
badman007:
I did.
I’m divorced now so Bleep it..
Thats a lie, pls swerve
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by smile11s(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Love is beautiful!

Love is real!

Life is fake
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Kirkman: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
JERRY1925:
Me I know I'll cry on my wedding if I get to marry my Ex. I really love her but her parents objected. If that dream of marrying her come true.. I definitely know ill cry on my wedding because its victory at last. But if na for another woman..no way.
grin na you Bleep up nah..if you truly loved her, you would have done something as little as a court wedding. Let her parents go and challenge the court wedding at the Supreme Court of Nigeria. They can go to Hades for all I care..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
The tears na lori iro tears��� no be men again
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Women don really stuffer for una hand..
Any small thing, una go call women, abeg make I ask, watin women do Nairaland guys?

grin grin grin

The Future is Female ..na why? grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
StacyO:
Op,this your idea for women bashing is working small small.

You guys should keep on creating more.

grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Onitola2:
I cried on my wedding day oo, D joy was too much, I couldn't hold d tears.

Care to tell us what exactly the joy is?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by taxiappguy: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2021
Dont laugh at other peoples tears because God has not given you a real reason to cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by daddymummy(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2021
bepositive11:

You're not serious. Those men cry tears of joy because they love their wives so much.

There's nothing wrong with men crying. Men who don't cry bottle up all their emotions and eventually burst out in anger. I love men who cry. It takes a man courage and confidence to cry. Only grown and mature men cry. Obama is one of them. FYI, there's a big difference between a mature man and a boy crying.

I don't know why women are so interested in seeing men cry.

But men do not cry.

Is it because crying is a woman's thing,
that is why women are wishing that men should be crying so that it would not appear as if it is only women that use to cry.

Every where I go I will hear women talking about men crying.

If you counter them, they would start hating you. I have been hated so many times by women for this.

I heard that women are sexually stimulated by crying.

That is why their sexual fantasy is to see males crying.

But this is not possible.

Women should just do their crying and leave men alone for God sake.

Crying is for women and not for men.

A woman trying to picture a man crying in her mind is just doing so for sexual stimulation.

But that doesn't mean it is real.

Even in schools during corporal punishment, boys would resolve not to cry.

They would rub their bodies but they would not cry.

It is girls that would be crying.

You would see a very big SS3 female student crying before junior students when she is flogged in the assembly.

But a male senior student cannot condescend to cry before the whole students as big girls use to do.

He would rather die than cry.

Big girls would be rubbing their hands and crying without shame in front of small boys when teachers flogged their hands in schools.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by HRMK: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The scene of a guy shedding tears on his wedding day usually baffles me. I don't understand that feeling and why it happens?
Is he shedding tears feeling he's going to miss his bachelorhood?
Sometimes people say it's like tears of joy, but still I don't understand that joy cos most of the time he had been dating the babe, cohabiting, sexing her, and the babe doing wifely duties while dating.
So what really triggers that well of water? I feel women are the ones naturally given license to cry on their wedding day for obvious reasons we don't need to talk about..
As a guy, If you were moved by emotions and brought to tears on your wedding, pls share with us what triggered it. Perhaps, we could understand from your angle.
BUSYBODY!CANT U THINK OF BETTER THINGS?A MAN THAT CRIES DURING HIS WEDDING IS IMMATURED!GET HIM A BABYSEATER AND A FEEDINGBOTTLE!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Moscodee1990(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2021
The guy crying on his wedding might just be regretting and wished only if he had waited.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Happy2020: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2021
Obviously none of you idiots have ever experienced what real love feels like. If you had, you wouldn’t be asking this question.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Walkee: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2021
phodoraz:
I think it's the joy that they are getting married to the woman of their dreams, it's really sweet. Dear future hubby, please start practicing your tears, I want it to flow like a river
if a man cries in my place he will pay a fine of a very big goat to the elders. Yeye boys everywhere sobbing unnecessarily that's why everyone now thinks they can invade us including ragtags fulanis.
Men of this generation are a disgrace and deserve to be flushed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by HRMK: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2021
Kirkman:

grin na you Bleep up nah..if you truly loved her, you would have done something as little as a court wedding. Let her parents go and challenge the court wedding at the Supreme Court of Nigeria. They can go to Hades for all I care..
na so dem dey marry woman for wia u for come?na olosho or wetin...........??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Mandela27: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2021
undecided kiss SIMPle mistake of men
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:51am On Mar 07, 2021
He is crying because he just realize how heavy the load he would till eternity is.. Poor him but he should make up his mind
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by RICHOLAC(m): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Women don really stuffer for una hand..
Any small thing, una go call women, abeg make I ask, watin women do Nairaland guys?

nawao for this kain pising.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:11am On Mar 07, 2021
BabaJoe001:

Am not surprised at you because its obvious you are a Goat who came out from an unfortunate bitch you call Mother. Am only Mad at the idiots that liked your posts. Yes you are free to attack me for abusing your Useless Mother. i only helped you to finish the work. cos you have belittle her Already. the only thing should could give your Father is Sex. its not your fault. na the woman Mad. she should had Aborted you. Idiot.
When people like me yab you now, the biased mods here will ban me shaparly. My four usernames are on ban now cos of borehole ikpued nkitas like you.
Look at how you are comfortablely yabbing someones mother because he made his opinion idiot. What made you think your own mother ain't a sack of STD or that you ain't a product of expired postinor 2?
Damn! I hate born by mistakes like you that feel entitled to your obscured iberiberism.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2021
BECAUSE REAL WORK DAN START
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by FreeSpirited: 1:33am On Mar 07, 2021
1000angstroms:

When people like me yab you now, the biased mods here will ban me shaparly. My four usernames are on ban now cos of borehole ikpued nkitas like you.
Look at how you are comfortablely yabbing someones mother because he made his opinion idiot. What made you think your own mother ain't a sack of STD or that you ain't a product of expired postinor 2?
Damn! I hate born by mistakes like you that feel entitled to your obscured iberiberism.
this kind swear gidigan o
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by rollandben(m): 1:35am On Mar 07, 2021
This is strange anyway, but may be they forced the lady on them so they knew they are about getting married with notorious Oloshos
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by abdullahi45: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2021
daddymummy:
It is not true.

Men don't cry.

Crying is a woman's thing.

Also a woman might shed tears of joy during wedding because she has succeeded in finding someone who would feed, cloth and house her.

She has found someone who would pay the bills, school fees and etc while the only thing she would offer is sex.

She is the one who is gaining.

So why shouldn't she shed tears of joy?

A man would not shed tears, but he may be sad to realise that the only thing he would get out of the marriage is sex.

He realized that if not for his compulsive desire to have sex,he would not marry.

The desire to have sex is given to him by nature, so that his labour would be spent to satisfy a stranger whom he calls a wife.

The stranger would then give birth to children whom the man would feed, cloth, house, and pay school fees for.

Maybe he feels cheated by nature, but he would not cry because crying is not a man's thing.

Marriage is no longer about sex, sex, sex. It's high time you changed your perspective to marriage.. Marriage is a relationship between two people who love, support, and push each other to prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by offset67(m): 1:51am On Mar 07, 2021
pussy niggas
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by suraaj(m): 2:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Most did because life imprisonment no be small term.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by ohem007(m): 2:24am On Mar 07, 2021
From my own observation... Some men do it because they have never seen that beautiful side of their spouse before.
my girlfriend sent me pictures on her birthday with full makeup
ever since we started dating i have never seen her on makeup before
i nearly cried for real... I was like "MY GOD SHEY NA ME GO MARRY THIS FINE GIRL"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by bepositive11: 2:27am On Mar 07, 2021
daddymummy:

I don't know why women are so interested in seeing men cry.

But men do not cry.

Is it because crying is a woman's thing,
that is why women are wishing that men should be crying so that it would not appear as if it is only women that use to cry.

Every where I go I will hear women talking about men crying.

If you counter them, they would start hating you. I have been hated so many times by women for this.

I heard that women are sexually stimulated by crying.

That is why their sexual fantasy is to see males crying.

But this is not possible.

Women should just do their crying and leave men alone for God sake.

Crying is for women and not for men.

A woman trying to picture a man crying in her mind is just doing so for sexual stimulation.

But that doesn't mean it is real.

Even in schools during corporal punishment, boys would resolve not to cry.

They would rub their bodies but they would not cry.

It is girls that would be crying.

You would see a very big SS3 female student crying before junior students when she is flogged in the assembly.

But a male senior student cannot condescend to cry before the whole students as big girls use to do.

He would rather die than cry.

Big girls would be rubbing their hands and crying without shame in front of small boys when teachers flogged their hands in schools.

Women get sexually stimulated by men crying?? What on earth are you talking about??

People cry when they are overwhelmed with emotions. It's a great stress reliever.

Referring to a girl crying when she's being flogged is out of context. She's in physical pain. We're not talking about that here.

It's toxic masculinity to say that men shouldn't cry. As I said, men who don't cry build up their emotions and burst out in a rage of anger, which is very unhealthy.

Men who don't cry are more likely to get depressed and become suicidal.

Try crying someday. You will see the difference grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Sirwallace(m): 2:33am On Mar 07, 2021
God Forbid that my mum is absent on my wedding day even if she travel go America, dudes, I would carry.

And thats not me being sea. that woman has done so much for me not to see what she always wanted for his sons.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Magamustpay(m): 2:51am On Mar 07, 2021
On my wedding day I cried, the only reason I cried was because of the Bills I still have to pay after the wedding. E.g money for mc. Decorations woman DJ Complete hall rent amongst others.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by Jerewise332(m): 3:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Maybe some of them cried because they don't deserve the lady they're getting married to or when the man remember how shattered and battered he was then and the lady still stood by him despite all he went through. True love is worth crying for especially when a lady loves you during your hard times.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day? by ThatFairGuy: 3:23am On Mar 07, 2021
It's not proper for a man to cry, you're to pacify your wife will she does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious / Picture From The Lying-in-state Of A Deceased Food Vendor In Ghana. / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.