Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? (1953 Views)

Is Quidax Better Than Luno? / Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by omozu1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please how legit is quidax in bitcoin biz? I am new in this biz I just want to know thanks
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oya. Click my link and I best that money u are keeping in fixed deposit or union exclusive..banks don't pay beta interest again. Wise up and put it money in farm.biz. the thing make sense
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by omozu1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Oya. Click my link and I best that money u are keeping in fixed deposit or union exclusive..banks don't pay beta interest again. Wise up and put it money in farm.biz. the thing make sense
Please is it possible to make 50 percent in a year from my investment,?
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by cedricksly: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
omozu1:

Please is it possible to make 50 percent in a year from my investment,?
50% with bank investment?? Lol��� in ur dreams.. Omo better go and buy bitcoin and etherum and hold.... Till year end and sell.. Provided the money isn't and emergency funds you will need anytime
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by omozu1(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2021
cedricksly:
50% with bank investment?? Lol��� in ur dreams.. Omo better go and buy bitcoin and etherum and hold.... Till year end and sell.. Provided the money isn't and emergency funds you will need anytime
Thanks bro
Is quidax.com legit for me to buy and hold my Bitcoin?
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by EricBreezy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
omozu1:
Please how legit is quidax in bitcoin biz? I am new in this biz I just want to know thanks
The right place to ask this question is the cryptocurrency investors thread, you'll get your answer in a jiffy. The thread is not hard to find, it's always on page 1 of investments forum.
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by cedricksly: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
omozu1:

Thanks bro
Is quidax.com legit for me to buy and hold my Bitcoin?
I do use quidax... But perosnally I go advice you use binance.. Because they are easy to buy in binance that will give u better value for money.... And you can readily sell it tru P2P on ur account...

Pls when buying bitcoin or etherum, please don't just go buy it once in huge Chunk, buy it Using DOLLAR COST AVERAGE.. In that way you will be safe from the volatility
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by omozu1(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2021
cedricksly:
I do use quidax... But perosnally I go advice you use binance.. Because they are easy to buy in binance that will give u better value for money.... And you can readily sell it tru P2P on ur account...

Pls when buying bitcoin or etherum, please don't just go buy it once in huge Chunk, buy it Using DOLLAR COST AVERAGE.. In that way you will be safe from the volatility

Thank you so much
This is useful.
Please do you have any Bitcoin mining site that is legit?
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by cedricksly: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2021
omozu1:

Thank you so much
This is useful.
Please do you have any Bitcoin mining site that is legit?
bitcoin mining is almost no profitable anymore... Thats the honest truth....
Re: Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? by adminlo: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Can we buy bitcoins at CBN rate from paypal ? Or anywhere to sell naira or buy $ or £ at official rate ? Magnavox?

(1) (Reply)

BITCOIN Is Here For Wise Investor / New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency / Btw Zenith And Bank Phb Which Should I Buy Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.